Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:29:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is holding crypto coins as of now still profitable?  (Read 2901 times)
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:50:58 PM

In case you have sold your coins in March you will be able to buy again today for good price, and taking into consideration the situation on the market for today it is better to hold and wait the return of the better times.
Underw00d

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:09:18 PM

Not all coins have the best time. What are you talking about? In general, investments can be both short-term and long-term
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:33:36 AM

If it is like that, it is better for HODL, because if you sell now, then you will definitely lose a lot.
Maybe it's better when you buy coins before first 1 Day price in coinmarketcap, how many satoshi is it low.
nianastasia62

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:45:52 AM

Definitely Yes ! Storing cryptocurrencies give much more interest ! I do believe that if you buy coins in the short term it is more of a lottery !

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
blingow

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:33:48 AM

Yes dear. I know I have seen a lot of these big investors talk about how the best thing to do in this market is to trade coins, but I think it is still not a bad idea to hodl your coins. The market is so low now, and the  prices are down, so one of the best things that anyone can do at this point is to invest in these coins at this rate, and hodl them.
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:21:31 AM

I keep holding my coins. Also I buy coins while their price is low. I am sure that the market will start its growth.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
Dumucoda

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:54:23 AM

I keep holding my coins. Also I buy coins while their price is low. I am sure that the market will start its growth.
This is the right choice for now it is better to save your coins for the future when prices have risen high and of course the market has stabilized and doubling coins is a good thing because many predict in the future it will rise high. the market doesn't always experience bad conditions, sometimes rising or falling it all depends on how you handle it.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:48:24 AM

Ive been holding coins for months , and every month i flip it in the market. But now, its different, The price of the coin keeps going down. Is it still okay as of now to hodl crypto coins? or better to sold it already in the market.

If we look on the market condition right now, i know it is not best to hold coins and tokens nowadays but we cannot predict the market, sooner or later it could recover, if you know yourself that you are in a loss, cutloss might be the better option, but if the project is good and is long term, hold it, no matter what.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:52:42 AM

If you are really trader dumping price is also good for you because you have a chance to buy more altcoins with much lower price compared to the previous price you bought. Still porftibale to hold your coins because not all the time the price of the altcoins or even the bitcoin will decrease it will increase agan too.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:47:49 AM

Ive been holding coins for months , and every month i flip it in the market. But now, its different, The price of the coin keeps going down. Is it still okay as of now to hodl crypto coins? or better to sold it already in the market.

I think cryptocurrency market still undervalue market. I am believe crypto market cap will reach trillion dollar in near future and if that happen, most coin in market will rising. I am believe long term is good strategy to survive and make profits in cryptomarket
NotFoundGlobal

Activity: 314
Merit: 11

I'm not investor

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:58:26 AM

Yes I think the price can growth up on 2019. Btw Blockchain Technology was used for help human activity. I f you ask about profit, yes you can get profit if you buy at support and sell at uptrend or bullish

]
segotiwul

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:14:23 AM

It is said to be profitable if the coin project is successful in achieving its target and the product of the project is good so that the coin will have good selling points
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 03:20:05 AM

I guess if you are holding till now then there is no sense in selling it at these prices.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:28:41 AM

Yes of course holding your Crypto coins now is the good idea, selling it right now may lose some of your investments. That's why you could only trust the market right now dealing with your pride of selling it won't help you to get a better profit.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:31:46 AM

Sometimes yes, it may be profitable and sometimes no. Even if you hold your tokens or coins for years, if its price has not raised in the market, that makes no profit. However luck may be comes in this hold situation if you hold tokens that will rise its priced into higher percentage price and by that you can earn many profits.
hielgarax457

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:35:46 AM

It is said to be profitable if the coin project is successful in achieving its target and the product of the project is good so that the coin will have good selling points
if your coin has good potential, you will get a lot of benefits but if the koinya is of low quality to get a very small chance. Crypto is now very bad, often going up and down, but many believe that Crypto can bounce back and recover. Crypto of course can still be profitable if you wait patiently for the Crypto process to soar.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:40:42 AM

IMO it is depend on how the development of your coin are? If it look like can't develop & stuck it is better to sell your coin before it is become zero value.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:41:24 AM

I think it's still profitable especially those coin with potential or longterm and luck of the holders because the coin longterm is not just the price drops because if the price of their hold coin can hold the holders They also lose their hold so administrators prefer to hold their coins so far as they can reach and the price of their hold coin increases.

ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:53:24 AM

if you buy an altcoin in the previous few weeks when the price is falling then holding the altcoin that you bought at that time will be very profitable because the price recovered. If you hold it from the beginning of the year, it will be profitable for you.

Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 05:49:58 AM

It solely depends on the potential of the coin you are holding, if you track it very well, you will know if it's worth holding or not. If you discover it might improve as soon as the market improves, then you can still hold for a while.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: