Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:00:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is holding crypto coins as of now still profitable?  (Read 2901 times)
marksayson (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:17:08 AM

Ive been holding coins for months , and every month i flip it in the market. But now, its different, The price of the coin keeps going down. Is it still okay as of now to hodl crypto coins? or better to sold it already in the market.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lorapalmer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:24:57 AM

Ive been holding coins for months , and every month i flip it in the market. But now, its different, The price of the coin keeps going down. Is it still okay as of now to hodl crypto coins? or better to sold it already in the market.

It depends on the coin that you are holding. Keep the track of how the coin behaves itself at the market and you will get the idea of when to sell or to hold.

Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:40:18 AM

Now, when the crypto-currency market has fallen very much in price, it's silly to speculate about whether it's worth selling your coins at this time. At this time, we have nothing to do but to hold them and expect the market to grow. Only when he rises again, one can speak of their sale. Those who are now selling their coins will suffer losses. Since now everything has almost equally fallen in price, it is still possible to transfer their assets to more promising ones, and then, taking into account the specific situation. Earn now can only traders at fluctuations in prices. The rest must wait for the revival of the market.

Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:48:47 AM

Yes it is still profitable since there are alot of new potential coins to be hodl, and as you can see top 10 coins in the coinmarketcap there are still coin under 1 dollar. If you hodl that for too long it will boom in the future. Thus it is still profitable however you need a lot of patience and strong mentality since the market lately is so fragile. Dont lose hope and we'll see a brigther future ahead.
Duzenn

Activity: 252

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:50:49 AM

Don't panic, because it's a bear market.
Even if the short-term price has a certain decline, it is still at a very low price for a long time.

btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:56:10 AM

Its profitable to hold now and sell when the price goes up.

pesorules

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

All the way up

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:58:29 AM

Yes I do agree that holding crypto coins is still profitable, because I do believe to the potential of cyrpto coins that it can bounce back from a deep dip and that is what I am holding on right now and by that I can say that it is still worth holding right now and I think in myself I will hold crypto coins forever in my life, I will never stop getting crypto coins.

AQUA™  《  REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY  》  www.aquaintel.io
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤      TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018      ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:02:15 AM

It depends on which altcoins you want to hold, in my opinion, major coins such as ETH, EOS are very potential since they have wonderful community just like that of btc.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:18:08 AM

I have to keep coins and hope for growth, since there is no other option.
Simply it will be insulting to sell now at one price, and tomorrow to see how a coin has grown 10 times)

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

Crypto.Expert

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:35:53 AM

Holding is more profitable but it depends on what coin you are holding. Currently I am holding and ETH I just invest it a few days ago cause it`s a down price right now. But soon it will increase.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:42:23 AM

of course it still good to hold unless if you buy at Low priced  'cause no more worries which is even the market constantly decreasing you can still regain your losses on it when the price climb again.  Unlike buyng at 10k value 'cause to be honest it's very difficult to predict if you can regain your loses on it due to some manipulation of price in the market . So if you're planning to invest on this moment wait for the lowest price and invest what amount you can afford to lose to prevent regrets.  
s.Zavgorod

Activity: 224

"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:47:33 AM

The stupidest decision is to buy a crypt in the hope that it will ever shoot. You have to carry out at least some market analysis and make an assumption at what time it will grow or fall. Then you won't be twitching from every currency jump up or down

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬    
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:52:03 AM

It depends on you, But for me a big yes it's still profitable and i'm holding alot of coins and keep it in my Metamask wallet and Nano ledger S. buddy this is the right time to buy those coins. Remember to keep in touch and you can ask here we will guide you in daily basis.
Melnikof

Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:31:03 PM

Unfortunately the profitability has fallen too, those who entered the peak in Dec now regret buying cryptocurrency, but it does not affect the market itself, as it is a temporary phenomenon.
xXLimbXx

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:44:17 PM

Many ppl are saying that holding is the best but I think one can do much better with some trading. Unfortunately I dont have time and experience with trading therefore I just HODL Smiley
Grifosha

Activity: 350

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:54:43 PM

Rigth now is beautiful time for buy cripto. Is probably, market yet going to down, but not for long. I think, that cryptocurrency will increase strongly, by the end of the year!
f0rzef

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:43:24 PM

When you hold, you first work on the prospect, rather than money. If you believe in the future of the crypt you should keep all the top coins.
Zalfa_mui

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:46:35 PM

The current price again down, should you buy don't sell .. I am sure in the near future will be recovered.Don't be afraid of this situation, this kind of incident is common to why why should panic

vrabac68

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:51:36 PM

Wait one more month and you will see gains and especially when market recovers it recovers much faster than it goes down.So in 2 days it can climb back from 300Billions to 500Billions.Remember December?
hildacitra

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:03:32 PM

Holding coins now is better to keep the money safety rather than selling it now due to the market is getting down and down. Actually holding coins is not really profitable because we do nothing with it. It is suggested to do trading than holding, trading is very profitable. We can get much profit or advantages through trading. However, it has risks in, because we need thinking in fast and good analyse making decision to sell or buy coins. 

chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:09:31 PM

You could sell now but you risk the chance of selling the bottom. If you are quite sure we are going to dip say another 20-50% then it would be in your best interest to cut it now and buy back later. Of course that is the hardest part and if your not a day trader I would advise the hodl method.

Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:12:14 PM

I don't think that anyone can tell you the right decision. From my own time, I can say that I will hold the coins because I think that this decline on the cryptomarket is temporary.
cho99

Merit: 61

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:46:57 PM

If you gonna sell now I hope that you did buy your coins more than 6 months ago otherwise you will not get profit from this selling and you gonna lose some of your investment perhaps , I believe holding still profitable , even if the price is falling down this period but I think that this bearish market will end very soon .

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:46:39 AM

for my own I still buy crypto for long term investment because of the possibility of crypto will be able to rise in the coming year.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:28:11 AM

It's  difficult to say,  it depends on what coin you hold, and at what price you bought, some of the coins  don't  got ability to rise anymore and some had fallen very deep and it's difficult to get profit, what I can say is the situation for alt coin is not too good, but there is still chances you can get profit, just make your research and see does the coin got potential to rise again or not, if not just sell it
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 02:38:39 PM

Recently, I stopped holding coins, because I do not see the point. If there are any coins, I immediately sell them.
Crypcar10290

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:43:27 PM

It depends at what price you bought your coins......for the coins I have in red I will hold them until I get profits, for the ones that were in green I sold them already to buy more later.
kiver

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:47:15 PM

In these times the only winners are whales and daytraders because they got their eyes on the market like hawks watch every movement, news but the long term holders like you and me always gets hurt when they see the market downtrends but you have to ask your self that
Are you brave enough to hold or you will currencies your loss and sell on these current prices?
Pandu Gleen

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:51:49 PM

it's better to hold the coins first because the price is down now, maybe it's better not to rush to sell it.
klebsiella

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:55:52 PM

I do feel the same way man. Quiet disappointing when you look at the market and seeing the coins in the wallet going lesser and lesser in value.But let's keep our hopes high. One of these days/months it will start to rise again and continue. For now, lets just hodl and wait patiently.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
cepot9

Activity: 1050

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:04:48 PM

do not panic, hold on for some time. currently it is not possible to trade in my opinion because of the many news and issues about crypto so as to make the price very unstable
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:28:19 PM

This is part of the drama of the market. Every experience investor knows that the market goes down and then goes up. It is best you hodl your coins so you don't end up regretting about coming out so early

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:48:37 PM

Simultaneoulsy such news the appears from left to right that affects the cryptocurrency are beating up the prices badly, surely for those people who sold their coins in ATH moment and the whales will have a profit from this bearish market period, cheap coins are literally everywhere even the newly released ICO tokens took some damage from the markets beating downs, it's no different than the former years of cryptocurrency where the situation is like a tug of war the only difference is we're talking about the large figures of prices.

Maleficar

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:35:03 AM

You may go on holding your coins, but you should mind that not all of them are granted to survive the current crisis. I would re-arrange the portfolio if i were you.
seanavery11

Activity: 280

-----

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:08:49 PM

Holding crypto coins as of now is still profitable. Yes price of coins keeps on going down. We just have to wait for the right time. Wait until the prices goes up. Wait for many more months. Be patient. I believe on the potential of every coins. They will bounce back from a very long dump. When the right time comes, you will have a huge earnings in return. Keep on holding everyone!

---
Safebit.io

Activity: 50
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:44:08 PM

Whatever action you choose, make sure you have good reasons to believe you're right.

If you day-trade, make sure your technique and knowledge is on-point.

If you're not, just HODL. Otherwise you're just gambling.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:48:46 PM

It all depends on your patience if you are not comfortable with your loses then you can sell it right away so you can cut your loses, some coins can bounce back and some coins stay at their bear trend price so monitor the movement of the coin you are holding.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:52:32 PM

For me it's not good if you buy bitcoin and hold for now. The price bitcoin continue to decline and have downtrend although bitcoin price will goes it's just a moment and the price will continue to decline. It would be good for to save your money and antil juni, I guees the price will goes down in june. It's just my prediction, you have a choice.

liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:55:12 PM

obviously! Holding is the good decision in Crypto platform because all the peoples are buying and selling in continuously it is not a good way in Crypto market this will change anytime so we must hold for long term then only we don't panic in any situation. But traders are affected in current scenario and some beginners are also fear invest in cryptocurrency so long-term holding is best for our future journey.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Hssn

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:56:39 PM

There's a trick of Hodling holding is good but holding then sell when coin price go to atleast 50% of its price then buy back when dip happens, in that way you can grow your portfolio than hodling for years also this doesn't happens every week or not even in one month so no need to stress out.
Alfarizi

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:57:34 PM

this time is the right time to hold the coins because now all the coins are experiencing a deep decline and as long as we hold the coins we have then the coin will definitely give us an advantage because after the price of coins down or fall then the coin will go back up with a price that will benefit us
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:42:48 PM

I have to keep coins and hope for growth, since there is no other option.
Simply it will be insulting to sell now at one price, and tomorrow to see how a coin has grown 10 times)
absolutely you are right with the current market condition and your portfolio is morethan half down the only best option you may do is to hold your coin you can't have profit right now but in long term once market recover that's the time you will realize profit
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:17:01 PM

If you bought it last year it is still profitable
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:59:39 PM

Yes of course! Clearly, holding LEGITIMATELY good altcoins can really earn you a decent amount of profit that can really make you wait some that is very worth it if you really read a lot about it and got lucky that you found it. But even if it isn't anymore, sad to say but there is nothing you can do because this is the only choice you have at times like this when prices are just so down. It would obviously be such a waste to sell at these prices which leaves you having no choice but to hold.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Omnopon)

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:24:23 PM

Look at the price of the coin that you keep, for every each the movement on the graph is different, but now it is loss mostly for the developed holders.
shvetseu

Activity: 268

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:44:00 PM

If you bought your coins before the market falls, then you should not sell them, just endure some time, the market is cyclical. In the meantime, get distracted, rest from trade.)
catapult

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:47:02 PM

I think it is better if you keep being patient. If you have the coins and the prices of them goes down, this is not the meaning of an obvious loss. If you don't sell now, you keep the chance to make profit again. But without your coins, you lost your chance to get profit.
Jr.

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:00:14 PM

Yes!!! As far as this past years shows, during breakdown as of this period gathering as much as possible is the target of everyone else, and same like me, and advice to you.

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
parekoy

Activity: 168

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 07:25:11 PM

Yes, and of course! holding out crypto assets will saving them from the crypto market dropping while seeing them Wil be the end of that chance of getting higher earnings and profits.
I choose to hold my Crypto Assets because we still have hope and faith that crypto market will rise again and surpass it's highest peak market cap happened last January  on it's second week.
Crypto is the best thing happened in my life since a friend of mine shared this forum to me last year.

parekoy

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 07:27:48 PM

Yes!!! As far as this past years shows, during breakdown as of this period gathering as much as possible is the target of everyone else, and same like me, and advice to you.

This time, doing day trading is too risky because Bitcoin didn't bumped higher and it only lying around $7,000 price range.
traders are earning too much profits last year but it won't happen this first to second quarter as Bitcoin (the leading cryptocurrency in the market) is still struggling to climb from it's fall in the series of 3 months.
That's why holding will be still more profitable except you're not in need of one badly.

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:49:05 PM

Absolutely, it is indeed still profitable. If you are just good in hodling amd handling your coins, then it will. Personally, i choose coins that i think will have a fiture and will give me benefitsm and luckily, i am gaining enough profits from them.
crypt0junkie28

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:01:50 AM

I believe so. I just invested in chozun 途赞 since I really love traveling and they seem to be really good. After their token generation event, I'm planning to hold my eth coins.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 08:33:52 AM

buy at this time is a good thing and I think it should be done so that it can at least for cheap coins in large quantities. but don't sell too quickly, hold for a while to wait for the big rise will occur. votes are now buying is the great opportunity and don't sell what already owned.

informattem

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:36:39 AM

I personally think that it is still profitable to hold encrypted coins. It is not wise to sell your coins when the price of the cryptocurrency market falls sharply. I now hold Bitcoin, Ethereum, and I am patiently waiting for the recovery of the market. , I believe that long-term holding will bring me rewards.
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:25:40 AM

Yes, I greatly have to agree with OP as holding is a great strategy for now since I had observed that the market is somewhat like going for a rally. Though it is again bearish but I think it will no longer go down below $6.5k and most likely after this current adjustment, btc will further bounce going for the $8k level.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
USDOLLAR

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:50:23 AM

I incredibly need to concur withholding is an awesome technique for the time being. I believe that it is as yet gainful to hold scrambled coins. be that as it may, don't offer too rapidly, hold for some time for the enormous ascent will happen. In the event that you are only great at holding and taking care of your coins, at that point it will, in any case, beneficial and will give me benefits and fortunately, I am sufficiently increasing benefits from them. the main best alternative you may do is to hold your coin you can't have benefited at the present time yet in the long haul, once market recuperates that is the time you will understand a benefit.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:52:09 AM

Holding and buying cryptocurrency is a profitable economic activities! Don't be deceived by market situation now, cryptocurrency gives better profit than any investmenti have ever known!
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:00:38 AM

This year, the retention of the Crypto-currency of income does not bring anyone, since the crypto-currency market lies after the fall of bitcoin at the beginning of the year. However, this will not continue for a long time and the market will recover. After that, keeping the crypto currency will still be promising for making a profit. It is only necessary to choose the best coins and tokens for investment. Of course, combining the retention of the Crypto currency and periodically trading it when combining it with periodic large price rises and falls will be most beneficial.
yakushev

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:03:45 AM

Coins should be kept not for months, but for years. The shortest time for obtaining value from an invested coin is five years. So think about whether you have enough patience to withstand all the changes in the market during this time.

Bitcoin upendra

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:08:32 AM

It is depend on the coin, some coins have profitable rise & some are fallen down. current situation of most coin were down by market situation,but expect good results upcoming months, so my opinion is holding the money until next year makes us good profits !!!
Ariess

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:15:54 AM

I think this depends on your experience and knowledge, in fact you can still do buying speculations for long investments or short trades. but again I say. factors of knowledge and experience play a role in the level of difficult situations like this.
CreamIce

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:29:48 AM

One can never be too sure when it comes to crypto(altcoins). The market is volatile and one must do a thorough research before investing.
You must keep an eye on the market behaviour with respect to your coins.
It's always advisable to hold if you can for a longer run and never invest all your valuables in a single coin. Keep it distributed.
These are small but promising rules for better and safer returns.
reynand

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:41:35 AM

when the market price is unstable like this, it would be better if we were more careful in managing our crypto assets. holding the coins is a good thing to do rather than having to sell the coins at low prices. by selling it, it will make us get a big loss.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:43:28 AM

holding and holding in this time will still be profitable but if you can hold in the not a bit.  Crypto is still in a bad state and if the selling at this time will not give satisfactory results. the most important is can hold up to Ascension arrived at the results was satisfactory.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:50:16 AM

if by selling we only get a loss then it's better not to sell and delay our sales. holding is the right choice and maybe we can buy back to fold the assets we have, hope the market will recover soon and can get a profit that multiplies as well.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
waser12

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 06:53:31 AM

Just holding strategy is not good for crypto trading. You should combine in it with fundamental and technical analysis, project events and news and the main thing is stop-loss instrument. 

Answer United

Activity: 160

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:10:12 AM

Each deal in crypto is profitable including even mining which has decreased its position in the case of popularity and I think that holding is the best way to keep money.
Prosperityforall

Merit: 14

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:15:54 AM

It will be profitable on a 3 year time frame. Also you can rebalance your portfolio after road map events, taking some new alts prior to listing on big exchanges and product release.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:20:08 AM

the market is currently not so stable and very difficult to predict. but there are many choices if you want to try to speculate, I think ethereum and other altcoins are cheap enough to buy as a long investment. I think predictions next year will grow well.
K_rock

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:03:36 AM

it will certainly be beneficial if you hold the right coin that you have analyzed the profit will definitely come
Z_Max

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:07:43 AM

I believe that it is now very profitable to keep valuable coins. Because now the period of correction and after a while will definitely increase.
pamsugas

Merit: 255

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:17:40 AM

indeed the last 7 months of crypto look dead, when we hold back for a long time we will lose money, but this will not continue to fall. my crypto predictions should be late in September will come back green
connect08
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:17:53 AM

Yes. I've been holding some crypto coins that has lower value from the time i bought them. Happy that after couple of months of forgetting them I was able to earn profit. Still we need to learn about the market and the project of that particular coin if it is really worth holding to prevent losses.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:20:41 AM

To put it simple, if you can't decide for yourself, no one can make that decision for you. It is your money and it is up to you how you dispose of it. Kidding aside, if you don't know what you do or are doing, just don't do it or stop doing it. If you have a decent amount of money, find someone trustworthy who can manage the money for you and on your behalf. Or just sell your coins, put the proceeds in the bank and hope for the best. Crypto is a wild, wild west, and if previously you could buy and sit on your stash until it rose enough to satiate your greed, these days are now over and may never come again. Get used to this fact.
raider150shifter

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:33:07 AM

As of buying yes why not, now is a great opportunity to buy some alts.
I'd recommend, LTC,NEO,XEM
Mohit1243

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:04:48 PM

Yes, it's still profitable to holding crypto coins because the price of crypto coins will increase soon. Some people are selling their coins in low price but You should hold on to take good advantage on your coins.
airdrop21

Activity: 79

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:12:04 PM

No.
I was holding multiple coins and after a couple of months, my initial investment went down like 200%.
I think that traders could actually benefit more from this market than holders.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
LinkinPrak

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:40:27 PM

Indeed the market situation is not as good as last year. Holding a coin now is still profitable if we can implement a smart strategy in taking crypto currency market opportunities. This very alarming and critical market situation indeed makes the price of crypto currency gradually decline. Actually it doesn't hurt us to sell our coins in the market, only we need to take into account the benefits that we get. Do not let us take the wrong strategy so that we experience a loss. The key are patience, smart strategies, and proper risk management. That is a bit of my thinking.
maunbot

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:43:17 PM

it's better to hold, than you sell and your coins are worthless. you better stop for a moment from the world of cryptocurrency, so you can be more relaxed and calm. do not rush into making decisions, think first.
obility

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:28:09 AM

It happens to almost everybody, and this is because of the bear market condition, and there is no point selling your coins for a lost, you need to hold and believe that the prices will still go up.
Palmond

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:29:48 AM

for us at the moment it can still be profitable to hold an altcoin, because now it's also a more profitable way that you can hold for a long time.
iged_war

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:32:06 AM

it's better to hold, than you sell and your coins are worthless. you better stop for a moment from the world of cryptocurrency, so you can be more relaxed and calm. do not rush into making decisions, think first.

in my opinion swing and daily trading is more profitable than holding coin for long term.we can take many opportunity in market when coins or token drop a lot.buy and holding in short term would give huge profit.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
tinglei5

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:32:42 AM

I believe that as long as you invest in cryptocurrencies, you will definitely be able to make profits from it in the future.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:34:47 AM

in my opinion swing and daily trading is more profitable than holding coin for long term.we can take many opportunity in market when coins or token drop a lot.buy and holding in short term would give huge profit.
well, if you invest in a time that the cryptocurrncy are very down, or if you invest at a month of july and august there's  chance tht you can earn high. it i profitable . it is only in the holding time. many says that the price o the cryptocurrency in the december are very good. and now the price are rising and stable state. i think this time it will be true .
Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:36:05 AM

Keep holding until the market comes back up again. Don't try to sell when you are in a significant loss (30-60% loss from the value you have bought or purchased it). Holding is still profitable but being a wise trader will generate greater returns.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
triasel

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:37:36 AM

It happens to almost everybody, and this is because of the bear market condition, and there is no point selling your coins for a lost, you need to hold and believe that the prices will still go up.
for the moment this will really benefit by holding the Ripple. because with the Ripple is capable to get more profit. the development experienced so rapidly. so it is able to generate more profits. so very nice to pick on Cryptocurrency market as a Ripple of coins held in future.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:38:45 AM

yes, even I still add to my investment assets in ripple. there is no reason not to buy just because the market is falling. all this is just fluctuations and will definitely rise again.
abanansah

Activity: 328

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:44:57 AM

To hold cryptocurrency as a form of investment for long term without trading it is just exposing yourself to risk without any benefit due to the market which has been trending downward. To me is either you lend it out with a consistent return or just leave it and experience the risk of depreciating your crypto.

chamika888

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:47:41 AM

to holding (long-term trading) to properly work we should at least hold it for the year.at this market holding for a month dose not work.if holding go for long term.
dragonball12

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:52:12 AM

it's better to buy a lot of assets for now, because this is the right time for that.
very cheap prices will make us get a profit in the future.
adjk7

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:58:05 AM

I suggest that you continue to hold our cryptocurrency and don't sell it. Although the current encryption market will not make us profitable, we will lose a lot if we sell it now. I suggest that you should wait patiently for the market to pick up.
Phumagraphlz

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:05:07 AM

yes of course my friend, as long as the price didnt go up or get you some good profit on it its still worth to hold than to sell it in the cheap in the market. try to wait a little more, we are waiting a good opportunity that might change our life for the better, dont make you regret it just hold until bitcoin recover Cheesy
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:16:21 AM
Merited by flash101k (10)

I think in my own opinion, now is not a good time to hold coins, the market is in steady bleed, if you can take profit as far as you can, no one knows the direction of the market in the coming weeks or months, I have taken few profits and used it to invest again, and i have grown my investment.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
vallydelly

Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:32:25 AM

For this bear market I think holding of coins does no one any good, I think the best approach this bear market is taking profit always and re-investing again when the price dips down, because during bear market, the price normally take a one step forward and two step backwards.
Beatah

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:39:04 AM

the current market situation is always down but there are times when the market will rise again so don't hesitate to hold your coin
sehoon

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:49:26 AM

Yes. But don't expect that you'll get the profit right away. If you are investing in good coins right now, long-term hold is the better thing to do than to see a few raise and you go dump them. You need patience in this world to get a huge amount of profit.

howardng7500

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:53:35 AM

it depend on which crypto you are holding now, but i must say overall the crypto marketcap has gone down a lot, those people invested in crypto in 2017 and didnt cash out will be facing a lost now.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:01:27 AM

Definitely you need to hold the crypto coins, as the entire market is gearing up very slowly you need to hold if you want to make more profit. Prices may go up and down or bad but never go back. I strongly believe this coins will bounce back like it did last year.

Am I spamming? Report me!
kingzonehtx

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:08:29 AM

This year, the holders are suffering the most. Maybe they are depressed. Bitcoin always goes down and goes down.
Holding is the fastest way to die now.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:24:58 AM

In addition, the investments are designed to withstand the presence of buildings on a long-term perspective, but in the cryptocurrency it all depends on the situation on the market, which I must cope with.
wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:27:49 AM

like you know guys ... at the moment it's not the same as before. we used to have tokens or coins more and more expensive, but now it's very different. the longer we hold , the lower the price. in my opinion there is no need to hold if the first and second days of the price go down because it is obeyed if we hold the price will get very little profit.
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:41:53 AM

Prices for altcoins so low that it makes no sense to sell them. It’s better to wait, maybe you're lucky, and the prices for your altcoins someday rise. Otherwise you will sell them very cheaply. This is a bad option. I continue to hold my altcoins, I have about 40 of them.
Shatterlean22

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:46:10 AM

Its not just the best time to sell your coins ,its best time to buy and talking about holding coins I think its best to hold coins for years than just few weeks or months ,if you can do that then it will be profitable because supply will have grow by then and difficulty rate will have increased a lot too.

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
manwithsuit909

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:10:05 AM

Holding on it will be the best choice
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:44:13 AM

If we consider this year as a small period of time in the process of prolonged retention of promising coins, then on the whole this retention will be beneficial. However, if you look at it from the position of this year, then this year the simple retention of coins and tokens does not justify itself at all. This year, such a retention of profits did not bring anyone. We hope for the last quarter of this year, he has always been successful in this regard.

idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:12:56 AM

The market will recover again. It is a normal situation. that is why I advise hodl all your coins at the moment
adex77

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:21:00 AM

Holding crypto now is not as of profitable as of before, the market is red, I just don't understand any more
yeeyeyaya

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:22:20 AM

One can never be too sure when it comes to crypto (altcoins). The market is easy to change and one must do thorough research before investing. factors of knowledge and experience play a role in the level of difficult situations like this. holding and holding at this time will still be profitable but if you can hold it not a little. Crypto is still in a bad state and if the current sale will not give satisfactory results.
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:44:51 AM

for me yes, holding really takes a lot of time, sometimes it will take months, or even a year before its price will go back to our expected price. you just have to have your own judgement to know if you are really going to sell them now or continue to hold.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
negaim

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:16:06 AM

There will be point if you sell your cryptos at loss.We should wait till market recover the price.
BloodKnight

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:23:05 AM

It is very dangerous now, and the cryptocurrency market is in a downturn. Unless you are a long-term buyer. Now you have to buy only bitcoin. Other coins are very dangerous.
Bahokiki

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:30:51 AM

hodl it as long as you can, cryptocurrency is the future and don't lose your future by panic selling Smiley
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:40:50 AM

To be candid, this year has been very challenging for holders. Some persons profited from short term hold but majority made substantial losses holding long term. I sympathise with those who purchased Bitcoin and ethereum at the beginning of the year hoping for a ×5 within the year. It's quite painful because the year is far spent and Bitcoin is still below expectations.
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:50:15 AM

I only believe one thing, "you will not really lose it if you have not sold it", so I still decide to continue to hold it until the market is fully recovered and profitable

echodike

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:17:11 AM

If you just started to hold some good coins now, then it could be profitable, but if you are holding since Jan this year, definitely you must be in a very huge lost by now, so for now market prices are down now, so if you can get some good coins and hold.
ekechie

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:29:25 AM

In my own humble opinion, I won't advise anyone to hold any coin at this moment, just take profit because we are in a bear market, holding coins is good when things are going up and you are in a good coin, but when the reverse is the case then, it is better to take profit.
Marioboro

Activity: 243

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:04:06 AM

I think it is better as of the moment to convert to fiat and place your money in other asset class which performs better. Also, it is wise to just observe the market in its current state and act once there is a highly positive event which can overturn things around.
Trixie28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:20:43 AM

Yes holding striptease still profitable, but it will depend and then chooses coins that you decide to hold on. Check first the coins that you should be holding on to give you a profitable income. Do not do panic selling if the prices are dumped down because it's one of the strategy of the markets.
tee-rex

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:03:35 AM

I only believe one thing, "you will not really lose it if you have not sold it", so I still decide to continue to hold it until the market is fully recovered and profitable

This is a loser's mentality (no offense). Naturally, when you lost like 90% of your investment already, it doesn't make a lot of sense to sell your coins for nothing, but this is a very telling sign that there might not be a way back, at least not for the majority of altcoins. Bitcoin fell from 1100+ down to below 200 and still recovered, with a vengeance at that, but it was bitcoin, the one and only. For the rest it is usually a one-way ticket, or a Black Mark if you please. So you are kind of stuck in a limbo of sorts, neither here nor there. Selling already makes no sense, while holding (and hoping) becomes meaningless and frustrating.
Tulanpa

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:16:28 AM

If at all is not profitable to hold, you still have to hold because the price fall has strictly affect everything attached to it. For instance someone that bought as at the price is around $10,000 will the person sold now that is $6400. Of course they can not sell. They still have to hold and wait till the price get to the purchase price or higher. That is when they can ascertain their profit margin
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:19:54 AM

Very much depends on the coins. But I think that it makes sense to keep certain coins, which in the future will show huge growth and will bring profit.
Kool5

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:21:52 AM

I do not understand why the price of the market is declining. If you bought a coin, then already hold it to the end. The price will still increase. Some people will certainly relieve it but this is not advisable that it needs to be kept. In the near future it will become very expensive.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
armack18

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:41:06 AM

It will be profitable for all the time of crypto I believe. Crypto will not allow people to lose money but only if people are ready to learn and to work hard.
ExoticDynamics547

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:34:11 PM

Yes it is profitable than selling in low price.
Rowenza

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:38:53 PM

Yes, for now I think it is profitable. The market price is unstable and keeps on going down. So for now the best strategy is to buy coins or invest in it and hold it until the market regain it's price.
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:27:14 PM

Of course. This is not even a question bud. It definitely is. You can keep investing in crypto coins like Wan, PRG and ICX. They have an excellent performance in the market and will go high for sure.
Marioboro

Activity: 243

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:29:33 PM

Holding coins as of now is not very profitable but there are still bagger coins you have to be on the lookout for. I believe the time is near that crypto will mature enough for mass adoption so keep the faith and hodl on.
bryle10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:52:44 PM

for me
yes because we know the market value is so high that we should learn to wait because we know the market value is not stable any time it can increase. so always check on the market for us if we sell the coins and altcoins.
25espia1994

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:55:27 PM

for me YES because they know how to trade because they do not sell altcoins because they know low exchange rates on the market. so be smart and approach the strategy for not losing money and receiving some money.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
pambud

Activity: 360

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:05:53 PM

Not all coins you have to sell immediately , some coins still have a chance to recover, but I don't think in this year , you have to be patient for a while, maybe at the beginning of next year.
Irvinn

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:07:44 PM

Holding a long-term crypto currency will be profitable at all times. However, I mean really long perspective, not eight months throughout this year. This year has been very bad for those who hold the Crypto currency. However, the market will not always lie, it will in any case rise and grow. Therefore, all our prospective coins and tokens will also grow in value. It should, however, be borne in mind that all coins have a temporary limit of their growth. They are also born, develop, some of them also age and die. Therefore, we need to always be aware of all the changes in the projects of our crypto currency in order to make important financial decisions on time.
AgentZero23

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 06:23:28 PM

Depends on your long-term goals and financial situation. If you are not financially stable then it's better to sell your coins to avoid from further loses. But, for me I would still hold my coins and invest in projects that will provide a passive income. I would say smart investors would invest in security tokens that will provide them a monthly income.
bayarau

Merit: 13

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:00:38 PM

Now the crypto-currency market has reached a critical point where it is no longer worth selling any coins - it's the same as simply giving them away. Therefore, to become a holder of your crypto-currency portfolio for an indefinite period - before the price reversal - is the only correct way for any sane person. It is possible that not all crypto-currency projects will survive during the current Dump, but those that remain will completely compensate you for losses!
Mutuwenge

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:46:32 PM

Holding crypto now is the most suitable things to do as at now, the market is down now, let be patient and wait for the best time when the market will rise
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:50:44 PM

I will strongly say hold them now while they are way too cheap and enjoy the maximum profits later when they rise again,  Especially coins or tokens of very good projects. It really doesn't make any sense selling at a loss just because the market is bleeding. It most definitely will rise again and am sure you don't want to be on the red side of the bar once things getting kicking again. Hodl your tokens and profit later or sell them now and cry later.
BertoloyBTC

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:50:49 PM

Yes it is ,even if you are not selling your cryptos but you are holding it ,it will still protect your investment, because if you will not hold your coins during this price vslue falldown and panic selling then you will lose some of your gain ,so what will happen to your capital,it will also go down ,so better hold it first.
policeoo

Activity: 420

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 09:06:59 PM

Is it profitable? Of course, it is. I would never doubt it. Any coin that gives you profit is worth of holding and saving and buying more. It is profitable for sure. if you already earned money from one coin and then turn your income into another it can be still profitable if you pick the right altcoin of course.

Eigig

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:16:47 PM

If that cryptos is still active in the coin market cap even if you hold them ,then they are still profittable , but by the they are beggining to be weak and are not active in the market then they are useless and will not profit anymore.
VeteranH

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:17:37 PM

Hodling is overrated at the moment unless you are dealing with bitcoin or ethereum, other options are lame in most cases, daily trading has managed to be a better trading option.
CupidParkway003

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:11:34 AM

I think holding is more profitable choice than selling as the current price of all altcoins are very low now. So we should wait for sometime to rise up the market.
tee-rex

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:42:13 PM

Holding a long-term crypto currency will be profitable at all times. However, I mean really long perspective, not eight months throughout this year. This year has been very bad for those who hold the Crypto currency. However, the market will not always lie, it will in any case rise and grow. Therefore, all our prospective coins and tokens will also grow in value. It should, however, be borne in mind that all coins have a temporary limit of their growth. They are also born, develop, some of them also age and die. Therefore, we need to always be aware of all the changes in the projects of our crypto currency in order to make important financial decisions on time.

We should all hope for the best since false hopelessness is way worse than false hope. But this is not to say that we should stick only to hope, false or otherwise, if we can reach what we hope for using other means. In brief, you are saying that long term holding always pays back, and it really was so till very recent. But as you probably know, past performance is not an indicator of future results. No one knows for certain whether long term holding will come off any better than short term trading, especially for those who bought at the peak. It may be nice to hope, but the end may still be the same and it may be bitter at that. Long story short, it means if you can reach your investment goals employing other means which don't involve so much hope (likely unfounded), you'd better use them, not sit and wait till you get rewarded for your patience (or maybe not).
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:43:26 PM

If at all is not profitable to hold, you still have to hold because the price fall has strictly affect everything attached to it. For instance someone that bought as at the price is around $10,000 will the person sold now that is $6400. Of course they can not sell. They still have to hold and wait till the price get to the purchase price or higher. That is when they can ascertain their profit margin
There are always two ways to it. It is either you are a trader and you can take advantage of the fluctuations in the market, or you are just simply an investor without any form of trading knowledge and you are stuck with is to just hold.

It is one thing for the market to be profitable in the short term or not, but I expect that only those who are into short term trading should be focused on the short term and those who simply cannot trade should just hold on and focus on the long term.

People have tried to trade, sell at loss, and even ended up regretting it because they had no idea when to even be buying back, or possibly get back if the market picks up after selling and that leads them to trading with no strategy, which is gambling as far as I am concerned. So in that case, it is better to hold than to gamble.
rutherford

Activity: 624

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:15:18 PM

The investment world is full of challenges, with the price decreasing now, of course if you sell it you will lose. If there is hope then you hold your coin and be patient to wait for the price to rise. In this case, of course everyone will have that thought to wait for all crypto prices to increase and if you are patient, there will be a way out.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:10:54 PM

Holding coins is a good idea right now. Coins like Paragon, Stellar and Ripple are amazing. They need to be held for some time so that you can easily rise very soon.  You can be profitable once you store them.
tee-rex

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:07:18 PM

People have tried to trade, sell at loss, and even ended up regretting it because they had no idea when to even be buying back, or possibly get back if the market picks up after selling and that leads them to trading with no strategy, which is gambling as far as I am concerned. So in that case, it is better to hold than to gamble.

In my view, people that you describe here, who have no idea when to buy back, should stay away not only from trading (short term trading specifically) but also from investment activities associated with crypto as such. Let's admit it crypto is an extremely risky investment even without taking into account for how long you are going to invest in it. And long term holding is not much different from short term trading in this regard. If you invest in some shitcoin which is kinda given for the people you described, you will most certainly end up with nothing. So what difference does it actually make?

Apart from that, simple holding without a touch of trading may not be an optimal choice or strategy right now even for those who know what's what. But they probably already know that.
aicel

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:23:04 PM

For me holding coins for now is a good idea. It is one of the best strategy when market is falling down. In order for your coins to become profitable then just hold it.
nulan

Activity: 393
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:48:46 PM

For me holding coins for now is a good idea. It is one of the best strategy when market is falling down. In order for your coins to become profitable then just hold it.
fantastic I like your way of thinking, in the midst of current conditions it should be like that but all returned to each person. that way all will be the best way for now.
dreico

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:39:37 PM

Given the current prices is a reasonable solution, I think that selling coins will not bring normal benefits
doroshok2

Activity: 175

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:51:41 PM

I think that at the moment not to worry and to sell coins. Of course, depends on the coin you hold. You have to watch her play. And only when signs of death to sell. Meanwhile, the entire market has fallen in price, and this is no reason to sell coins.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Tigra3458

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:56:32 PM

and what you have coin if not secret. now the whole market is red, because this period. but later, everything will start to grow. of course there are coins that will never grow.
Marusia22

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:58:26 PM

Up to this point, I thought, hoped and believed that investing in bitcoins is a long-term investment but after I realized everything, I realized that I need to let the market calm down and then when bitcoin goes up the hill to start investing.
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:08:07 PM

I think that at the moment not to worry and to sell coins. Of course, depends on the coin you hold. You have to watch her play. And only when signs of death to sell. Meanwhile, the entire market has fallen in price, and this is no reason to sell coins.
we must always monitor our coins so we know what we have to do, the current decline is not the end of crypto so we have to wait to sell unless we find another investment that is better than our current assets. but I think it's better to wait because I'm sure the market will go up.
Toxic_1988

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:16:13 PM

Holding without any sell? No. People should know when is the time to part with their bag instead of just keep holding them forever.
Ayasena

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:40:47 PM

maybe for the time being it is not profitable for all crypto holders because the continuous downward movement of botcoin also happens in all coins and the only way is to hold all the coins and prices back to normal and profitable
Karasawa007

Activity: 130
Merit: 36

KUROINEKO.GD

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 03:49:33 PM

Choice is yours, and of course the risk is that you must bear it. if you sell now when the price drops then there is a possibility that there are 2 that can be disappointed or safe. if you buy an altcoin now there are 2 possibilities. if you want to profit you should personally analyze the coins that you will sell or buy so as not to be disappointed later

KUROINEKO.GD
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:57:48 PM

for me it's still profitable. and I still believe in crypto, they can give me a profit every month. maybe crypto has a risk but it's comparable to the profit that will be given. so depending on how you look at it maybe the market is falling but if you can analyze it you can still get a profit.

examples like ETH at this time this morning I saw the price of ETH for $ 160 and now they have returned to the price of $ 200. for those who give up maybe see eth is dead. but see only in 1 day the ETH is still giving profit when he is down.

Itcher

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:41:55 PM

The one who can wait will be able to earn on cryptocurrency. The biggest money is earned only in the long term. Have patience.
lordmick

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:51:48 PM

Right now it is better to sell everything, all altcoins and go out to fiat. Because holding right now is not profitable and you will get only loses day by day. Of course you can buy some perspective cryptocurrencies (for example  Holo, Ontology, Nano, Waltonchain), but even such strong and perspective cryptocurrencies fall now. IMHO whole market will go down until the end of May 2019. That's why it is better just to trade now in short term. You can earn through marginal trading even altcoins go down.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:28:13 PM

The one who can wait will be able to earn on cryptocurrency. The biggest money is earned only in the long term. Have patience.

Pessimism is that you look at the amount of money you lose every day when the market goes down, I suppose it is not wise at the present time.
Maamejane

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:47:05 PM

Crypto is crypto and it will forever be so, its volatile nature makes it interesting. For the past months i could see people are really expressing their grievances but everyone out there knows that as at now Crypto investment is still profitable than fiat currency. The issue is Crypto is in it rough times and all what it holders must do is to  hold on, with patience we could bring back Crypto on board with all of us smiling again.

edynolan

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:51:33 PM

This year, the holders are suffering the most. Maybe they are depressed. Bitcoin always goes down and goes down.
Holding is the fastest way to die now.
I disagree. The cryptomarket cannot just die, and until it dies, which is unfeasible, we can hold to make profit. Because when we sell and somebody buys and makes profit instead of us when prices moon, we won't forgive ourselves.
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:55:19 PM

There's a massive yet continuous downtrend in the market which seems ti be continuous. This makes the cryptos not thst profitable to hold. The market value of most cryptos are falling , which results to loss of orofit for the investors and less profit for bounty participants. The majority of the crypto industry is being highly affected by the negativity in the market.

DelevIsak

Activity: 190

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:58:41 PM

Right now it is better to sell everything, all altcoins and go out to fiat. Because holding right now is not profitable and you will get only loses day by day. Of course you can buy some perspective cryptocurrencies (for example  Holo, Ontology, Nano, Waltonchain), but even such strong and perspective cryptocurrencies fall now. IMHO whole market will go down until the end of May 2019. That's why it is better just to trade now in short term. You can earn through marginal trading even altcoins go down.
I do no recommend that he do this. The price can do a reversal and pump beyond his wildest dreams mate.
tee-rex

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:24:52 AM

I do no recommend that he do this. The price can do a reversal and pump beyond his wildest dreams mate.

The price can actually do a reversal but it won't be like "beyond our wildest dreams". More likely, we will continue to move sideways for the time being, with minor ups, downs, and bumps along the way. And this may go on for months if not years until the next bitcoin reward halving comes about. You can be sure that event will be hyped non-stop, 24/7. On other hand, while stable prices may be bad for speculators, they are in fact good for businesses which actually try to do something useful and push cryptocurrencies into real life, while insane levels of volatility are a major roadblock to this.

So it cuts both ways, and now it is time to earn from bitcoin stability, which is a little bit harder than riding volatility.
Prosperityforall

Merit: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:32:36 AM

it depends on period of your purchase. Some people have bought crypto for higher prices and for them holding resulted losses, but those who bought last week, they will gain profit after some month of  holding
tee-rex

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:22:45 PM

Patience is not enough. You should also have knowledge, or even insight, if you please. While I fully agree that the truly biggest money is earned only in the long term, as Warren Buffett and his Berkshire Hathaway have proved, what we are likely dealing with here is called selection bias. In the simplest of terms. we only hear about those who made fortunes for their long-term investments. But we don't know or hear anything about those who invested for so long and still didn't make it. And to sum it up, biggest money is made in the long term but biggest money is also lost long term, if your long-term investment fails completely. And in that case you lose not only money but also your time.
alex_kir

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:24:34 PM

A good joke, which now probably has become very insulting to sound, because many Holders have already started selling what it was, do you think that this is normal? This is called breaking a wall, it looks something like this.
ukw

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:32:25 PM

I think this year is pretty tough for all the people who hold a lot of coins. The market is undergoing constant corrections in a negative direction and loses a lot of money. I think it's better to hold and possibly buy more from these cheap coins now, but we need to have strong nerves for that.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 04:37:49 PM

Yes holding is profitable now still, I have hold some coins for much profit, I know that market is going very down for some time. I hope that coins will increase very soon.

dizzy1996

Activity: 854

MoonDeFi

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:51:01 PM

Investing is always risky in any field of activity; jumps and falls are not a rare phenomenon, if you look at the market in general, now you can see a very serious drop, but this is not the reason that the market will collapse, on the contrary experienced traders have the opportunity to buy tokens by themselves cheap price

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
milani

Merit: 254

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:13:31 PM

If the author of the this topic went into USDT at least, when he asked this question, I am sure he would have re-purchased not bad.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:23:58 PM

This is a loser's mentality (no offense). Naturally, when you lost like 90% of your investment already, it doesn't make a lot of sense to sell your coins for nothing, but this is a very telling sign that there might not be a way back, at least not for the majority of altcoins. Bitcoin fell from 1100+ down to below 200 and still recovered, with a vengeance at that, but it was bitcoin, the one and only. For the rest it is usually a one-way ticket, or a Black Mark if you please. So you are kind of stuck in a limbo of sorts, neither here nor there. Selling already makes no sense, while holding (and hoping) becomes meaningless and frustrating.
Frustration can only be a thing if you know that what you are holding does not have a future, so I do not believe that should be classified as a loser's mentality. You can decide to hold, despite all the short term noises in the market as long as you have your focus.

However, it is understandable that bitcoin will still always remain the most dominant and altcoins are just a distraction, which is the reason why it is safer most of the time investing in bitcoin than in altcoins, but that does not mean some altcoins can be worth giving a try. Holding may not be profitable, but what choice will someone with no trading knowledge have than to hold.
Boss95rnd

Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 01:52:57 PM

Not for those who bought their coins at the beginning of 2018  Grin. I think margin trading and holding are the only opportunities for now for the investors. Because, if you bought some coins, before the market collapsed, you are automatically a long term investor now.

ice098

Activity: 1498
Merit: 586

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:00:19 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 02:11:16 PM by ice098

Not for those who bought their coins at the beginning of 2018  Grin. I think margin trading and holding are the only opportunities for now for the investors. Because, if you bought some coins, before the market collapsed, you are automatically a long term investor now.
Holding cryptocurrencies are still profitable but only for those old coin like Bitcoin and Ethereum because those new coin right now is gradually no longer around or easily die. So I suggest if your going to hold make sure it has potential, so it will give you opportunity to earn. And as of now those old coin are really worth it because they have potential and listed as one of the best crypto, also it still here even many years passed.

Btcnaivie

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:00:35 PM

Definitely Yes it is still profitable if you hold your coins this days. Even if the price in the crypto market is very down, don't worry because this is just part of it's volatility in nature. If your capital investment is not yet achieve based on the price of the coin today, don't sell your coins. It is much better to earn profit than lose profit. Be patience in waiting for the right price to come.
Kokakolla

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:29:26 AM

Not for those who bought their coins at the beginning of 2018  Grin. I think margin trading and holding are the only opportunities for now for the investors. Because, if you bought some coins, before the market collapsed, you are automatically a long term investor now.
Based on currect market conditions. I think we just need too wait a little longer mate. It's need the lowest price conditions then we will see the price will fly to the moon. Don't sell when you are in a significant loss (30-60% loss from the value you have bought or purchased it). Holding is still profitable but being a wise trader will generate greater returns. I believe in crypto market whatever happened. How about you?
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:59:04 AM

Watching what coins you are going to hold. If these are good, time-tested coins, then of course you should not sell them. But from shitcoin it is better to get rid right now.
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:22:24 AM

Indeed the price of coins is currently down. But if you're still holding the coin I think you have to stay patient and don't panic. The price of the coins will surely recover and we just died the right time to sell the coins. And times like this you better add the amount of the balance of your investment so that in the future you can earn a profit.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:53:44 AM

Indeed the price of coins is currently down. But if you're still holding the coin I think you have to stay patient and don't panic. The price of the coins will surely recover and we just died the right time to sell the coins. And times like this you better add the amount of the balance of your investment so that in the future you can earn a profit.

It depends on what coins that you would trying to keep it hold,  there's a lot of had a potential altcoins and as well as there are many shitcoins. I thought that shitcoins will stay in a lower price, that's why you need to invest wisely in such as already known in the market, because there are big possibility that it may growth by the end of the year.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:10:03 AM

A lot of coins in the market are on downturn but if the coins you are holding is potential then you better hold it then wait for its price to go up. The rise might take time so you need to be patient and stay positve while the market is still in red. This red days are only temporary because of some uncertainties and factors that affecting the whole market.
3x1t

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:35:20 AM

It seems that holding will be on the wave of trends for so long time because it is the safest way to put money in the useful way. I think that you have to be far-sighted and go on to be with holding which is not so difficult to do. The result will be very nice.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:49:22 AM

It depends on what coins that you would trying to keep it hold,  there's a lot of had a potential altcoins and as well as there are many shitcoins. I thought that shitcoins will stay in a lower price, that's why you need to invest wisely in such as already known in the market, because there are big possibility that it may growth by the end of the year.

Right. Still holding a coin which isn't worthy will be a waste of time and effort. The most important thinf to consider before trying to invest in any particular coin is to have an in depth research about it. This market is undoubtly profitable but a single wrong decision can put all your investment down the drain. Good coins are present but a numerous amount of scam coins are equally available so be wise always.

gulu498

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:52:39 AM

Yes, I think the encryption market will pick up again. This year's encryption market is very bad. The cryptocurrency we invested in this year has caused us to lose a lot, but I believe that as long as we wait patiently, we will also make a profit in the encryption market.
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:55:54 AM

Some time holding is not good for take much profit later, I have feel how my altcoin price drop after holding about last one years, my asset is not increase but more low because I am holding all my altcoin.
jennniffer

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:56:30 AM

market condition has been bad for a period of time. i personally believe the conditions will improve sooner or later. No condition is permanent and i think holding the coins is a good choice. i suggest you should be more patience during these times.
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:03:31 AM

do not sell before the price recovery to occur. If it allows this to be quite a good time to buy so it will get low prices from many of the coins are actually quite has the potential. selling in conditions like this losses will only provide and of course, this is not a good thing to be experienced through its risk.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
3lyntmy

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:17:40 AM

for my opinion better hodl caused if sell now no point  Smiley
sinkfish

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:53:04 AM

NO choice left. cant only hodl it and hope it will bounce back. probably take a couple years for it to happen.
bayupermana

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:07:46 AM

Yes, some people still holding and doing re balance of deposit if price drop more they just buy more and fix middle price of total pocket . I think this is a good strategy but its ask more money to have to acting like that.
Madara_Uchiha

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:10:07 AM

The crypto-currency market is constantly developing and it is therefore very profitable to invest in crypto-currencies. You can still trade, but I do not advise newcomers to do it.
suigeneris01

Activity: 264

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:12:24 AM

I think there is not better activities to do in the cryptocurrency world now than to hold and invest in altcoin now that the price are very low. Selling now should be the last thing in your mind. So I will advice you hold on to your altcoin while you wait for the market to recover from the present shit it is in.
Ms.Anna

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:19:40 AM

Oh sure. I keep all my coins, especially bitcoin. In anticipation of the rise of the market. I believe in it.
tee-rex

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:55:05 AM

Right. Still holding a coin which isn't worthy will be a waste of time and effort. The most important thinf to consider before trying to invest in any particular coin is to have an in depth research about it. This market is undoubtly profitable but a single wrong decision can put all your investment down the drain. Good coins are present but a numerous amount of scam coins are equally available so be wise always.

Even though I agree with you that an in-depth research and due diligence are a must-have in almost everything, I still can't understand how that can help you in a purely speculative market like that of crypto. For example, bitcoin is still a reigning king of cryptocurrencies despite the fact that it lacks a host of features, which to you may look useful and promising, up to a point where you can call it technically obsolete. So how can a thorough research help you if the price of the coin in question will still be mostly determined or even dictated by factors which have nothing to do with how useful and promising that coin might be?
JuliusJosh

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:43:28 PM

It depends on your idea of profitable. If you can not hold on to it anymore, you can cash in on it and invest it into another coins. One thing I do believe is, there are coins out there with real value and could help in this kind of situations as investments. You can trade your Bitcoin or ETH for some of these coins. Just do your research on which worth it, and you are good to go. Holding on to the coins is still profitable, only that it is not so in few weeks, but,  months.
tee-rex

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:04:52 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2018, 05:22:07 PM by tee-rex

Frustration can only be a thing if you know that what you are holding does not have a future, so I do not believe that should be classified as a loser's mentality. You can decide to hold, despite all the short term noises in the market as long as you have your focus.

Well, I wouldn't call that "short term noises in the market" as we have been for over half a year in a bear market by now. If that is short term noise, then I'm even scared to think what would be real thing to you. But that's not my point completely. When a coin loses 90% of its value, what are the chances of it coming back according to you? Bitcoin did make a comeback, but it was bitcoin, one and only, without even taking into consideration the fact that its price rise to over $1,000 was entirely artificial due to an exchange trying to inflate prices at all costs. We all know the name of that exchange.
jicang09

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:07:29 AM

I think that the cryptocurrency we hold in our hands is no longer profitable. But we can persist and wait patiently for the market to pick up. Because I think the price of cryptocurrency will pick up again.
jordan1989

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:08:50 AM

I thought that holding Crypto would still be profitable, if you are in doubt because the price of most coins is currently being sold, you don't have to worry because falling and rising prices of crypto are common and there will be a time for prices to rise.
anatolykarpov

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:13:37 AM

Now is a great time to buy and hold some coins. If you have fiat money that you want to invest, now is the time to do so

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:12:49 PM

You should always choose what to hold. Do not sell the altcoins which are the leaders in the market - Ethereum, DASH, Monero, for instance. Trade the tokens which are less valuable, and you will succeed.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:21:12 PM

You should always choose what to hold. Do not sell the altcoins which are the leaders in the market - Ethereum, DASH, Monero, for instance. Trade the tokens which are less valuable, and you will succeed.
Yes, crypto is still profitable if we like to hodl for a long time in which the possible exploding on it's prices. Greediness is not a good decision and it comes to panic selling that affects your decision plan. Actually the purpose of this decentralized market is to hodl and having patient for our profit.

Rahees

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:59:12 AM

This doing of holding is always actual and it is so now as well. Holding is the guarantee that you money will be oky even in the worst time and you will be more relied on.
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:01:24 AM

It depends on how long you are holding. Long term holding is actually quite profitable rigth now although it might take a long time and a lot of patience before you can enjoy yoour profit. Many people I know are still holding long term. But in the end it all depends on what type of coin you are holding right now, wether it has potential and profitable.
Bet9ja111

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:12:56 AM

Holding coins in the cryptocurrency world has be profitable and is still very profitable. My strategy in the cryptocurrency world has been patience it us good to hold coin and watch it rise
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 07:17:54 AM

It is still profitable of course as long as you will buy everytime prices fall down but that will also depends on your coins of choice obviously. If you are trying to buy those coins listed within the top 15 on coinmarketcap I think it is possible as those coins are way cheaper and safer compared to the other new ones which is unstable most especially when it comes to time like this where market gone wild or red.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SongtsenGampo

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:20:38 AM

It seems that hodl is not a completely correct approach. Only those coins that are valuable can be hodl, and only those powerful coins are qualified by hodl. For those general tokens, it's good to not lose money.
drixty

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:32:13 AM
Merited by shyreenjao27 (1)

One safe way to earn money in cryptoland is to buy good cryptocurrencies that have a fundamental usecase and hold them until they obtain a fair market share. You still hold them for a longer term because they are bound to appreciate against the fiat pairs of USD, EUR etc.
tee-rex

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:06:07 AM

One safe way to earn money in cryptoland is to buy good cryptocurrencies that have a fundamental usecase and hold them until they obtain a fair market share. You still hold them for a longer term because they are bound to appreciate against the fiat pairs of USD, EUR etc.

If by fundamental usecase you mean application in real life (apart from speculation), then no coin makes it, even bitcoin itself. The majority of coins are not used in real life at all, so their fair value is straight zero. A few coins like litecoin, ethereum (for smart contracts), and of course bitcoin, have some use value, but it is incomparable with their market price. So if really want to wait till their price matches their use value, you may have to wait indefinitely long. Which means it may never happen.

Besides, how are you going to gauge or assess real use value in practice? Could you share your methodology if you have one? I've been asking the same question and even created a separate topic about this matter specifically. No reliable and solid methodology has surfaced so far.
realvrp

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:10:47 AM

It depends on what currency you are stocking, but overall, it is unlikely that relying on HODL for a short time to make a big profit. If we extend the time of HODL for one year or even several years. I think the profit is still there will be.
Floder1

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:23:24 AM

Yes I do trust that holding crypto coins now is still profitable. I can still see signs of the bull run, I am hoping very well that, it will be the bullish run. Any further suggestions?
yeahright

Activity: 297

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:25:38 AM

I think it would be better if you were patient. Holding the good altcoins can help you make a real profit. If you keep them now, you will have the opportunity to earn a profit. But if you sell your coin, you lose your chance to get a profit. I will keep the potentially profitable coins. and sell bad coins.
readygoaw

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:03:17 AM

If you are going to keep bitcoin or ethereum then its price will grow at the end of the year and you will get a good profit. But if you hold shit coins then you should not expect profits.   
jemarie20

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:11:30 AM

Yes if you are holding a good coins, you can have a good profit in the future in that way but if your coins is not good, holding that coins is wasting time because you can lost your money if you hold those coins in the long time.

Every things is depends in the situation.

campusnet

Activity: 481

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:15:11 AM

It seems your question must be changed now. whether there may be other benefits that can be obtained in addition to holding assets of crypto? see the market now crypto assets much decline it made no other choice but to hold the assets of crypto that we have.

panoramx

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:21:56 AM

In my opinion, this is the best time to acquire some crypto and hold for the long term because we are in period of bear market and there is no better time than now to buy and hold
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:31:07 AM

You should ask yourself if you are still ok holding your coins and don't ask us, the market will have a chance in the future but if you cannot wait for the future and you stressful in the situation then it's time to let go, but if you are still ok with it then hold your coin, only you can answer this question.
Ledy Alise

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:52:27 AM

It depends how long you will hold. Holding for some months isn't profitable these days, but if you can hold for a year or so it can be very profitable for you.
nekorakoeora

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 07:22:25 AM

for the time being, may withhold has not seen the results. Moreover, when the time of the initial purchase is still high and is now the coin has not been up to that point. It might at least have to wait again a little bit longer to await the recovery going on in the market. be patient it is a key to the best that can be done.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Cemploon

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:24:11 AM

for me, until recently hodling coins is the most secure way. and it is profitable. Although it takes great patience. and do not be easily seduced by the rise has not yet reached the target.

code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:30:21 PM

The one who can wait will be able to earn on cryptocurrency. Be patient friends. The biggest money is earned in the long term.
delarossa

MINTER

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 06:32:35 PM

if the problem can be profit or not now just look at all the coin prices are going down, so if we hold our coin we always see that the price is getting lower. actually this is a good opportunity to buy but somehow cryptocurrency has not yet shown progress. hopefully the price of all coins will increase.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Gboytee

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:13:03 PM

To determine if holding crypto coins is profitable we have to consider the price at which the said coin is purchased. The purchase price will help us in determining if it has actually yielded a profit or not.
paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:20:15 PM

Cryptocurrency is a great way to make money. And for me to keep the cryptocurrency is a habit. I don't see any point in selling it until it's worth a fortune. Waiting is always good, especially if it can make a profit.
Walero

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:28:30 PM

Holding is to wait for a purchase coin or already dipped coin to rise pass the purchase price as far as crypto is concern. I heard someone sold a coin at 60% loss, I can only conclude about the person that he or she is tired of holding. because it will too absurd for one to have tied down money on an investment and he or she needed money to cater for a problem. I guess that is what actually happened if not the person should have waited more for the to recover.
Radzivill

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 07:34:39 PM

I am convinced that it is too late to sell now. I think that the worst fears of falling are already behind and there will be further growth. This is just my opinion, personally I'm not going to sell anything, I will hold until the end of the year, at least
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:35:01 PM

IMO although crypto market is not doing well, I still believe crypto will be profitable in the long term. For time like now, it is good to accumulate coins at the low prices.
Mr Batman

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:36:14 PM

if in my opinion it is still profitable, because crypto prices still often increase and that makes us still get profit.

lafter

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 07:48:19 PM

If you are holding a good altcoin, and intend to hold you long, I think you should keep them. The market is falling but this is a correction of the market. The current value is quite low so selling at this time is not good. The market will soon grow back, you just wait patiently in the future.
Rhshahindiana

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:57:25 PM

It depends on what u holding, Coins which has working project and good solid team should be kept faith and hold them, and project which has nothing, or if its just a pump and dump coin than its better to come out of that by selling and use those money in coins which can give u good returns in years to come.

Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:06:16 PM

I don't think so, because now coin prices always go down so my advice from you holding is that you better trading, because it's safer.
Tigra3458

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:07:05 PM

i think that it's better to buy a lot of assets for now, because this is the right time for that.
very cheap prices will make us get a profit in the future. maybe should wait, when price will be big
FedorIzmailov

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:11:23 PM

there is no need to sell coins on the market. I believe that only someone who does not give up and will retain coins will earn money. They will definitely grow the price more
qualitywork

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:17:12 PM

I am convinced that it is too late to sell now. I think that the worst fears of falling are already behind and there will be further growth. This is just my opinion, personally I'm not going to sell anything, I will hold until the end of the year, at least

Definitely holding coins will not make a big impact. Yes the market condition is not good as expected, I guess this year might be for the investors this is the best opportunity to invest and look for a double return. All you need to do this have patience and wait for your day.

Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:24:39 PM

The hold does not bring anything today. Today, the crypto currency is only the belief of people that sooner or later all the same people should see the new era of the crypto currency. Everything will come with time.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:25:55 PM

maybe holding back is still profitable, it's just that it takes quite a long time. in my opinion the right step that we can apply at this time is to turn our assets around and take a little profit from it better.
Aldi blackspade team

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:28:56 PM

The hold does not bring anything today. Today, the crypto currency is only the belief of people that sooner or later all the same people should see the new era of the crypto currency. Everything will come with time.
yes of course, now everyone will assume that there is no other choice but to hold assets, but I am sure of your belief that in the future only people can keep their assets that will benefit from holding assets now.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:29:42 PM

maybe holding back is still profitable, it's just that it takes quite a long time. in my opinion the right step that we can apply at this time is to turn our assets around and take a little profit from it better.
jin_dv

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:33:34 PM

Hi, everybody. In many ways, I believe that Yes, it is really profitable, especially during the drawdown. But there is still the aspect of how what you hold. After all, there are very cheap coins that grow in price for a very long time.
Wong Goblog

Activity: 310

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:45:43 PM

As investors we must always be optimistic and think positively, of course, cryptocurrencies have a good future so hold is a better thing than selling at a low price.
Rongelweng

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:14:29 PM

Yes . Holding is one of the best strategy when market is falling down. Your coin will be profitable when you wait for the right time.
Raggie

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:51:44 PM

It was better to selling your crypto few months ago because now the crypto market is on the most bottom in this year.
To hold cryptocurrency, i think you must hold a long time to guarantee your profit from it because for now, many peoples have much losses, particularly who bought coins in last year.
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:55:41 PM

Hope you sold in March, if no - i don't see any sense to sell now. Everything we have - just wait and hope that bulls will be back soon.
bajigur894784

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:13:30 PM

Well, I think now is a very good time to buy coins. As we know, the crypto market continues to rise and fall, traders need volatility to make money, so the decline means an opportunity to get from a bearish move. In other words, buying and holding crypto coins right now is still and will be very profitable.
polyballz

Activity: 454

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:25:21 PM

When the crypto currency market has fallen in price, you will suffer losses if you make a sale, all we can do is hold the coin and expect the market to grow. if you want to make a profit to meet your needs, do crypto trading because there are advantages of price fluctuations. The rest must wait for market revival.
Inmzaluia

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:01:21 PM

I think holding is more profitable choice than selling as the current price of all altcoins are very low now. So we should wait for sometime to rise up the market.
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:45:51 PM

I don't think there are any other scenarios right now. It seems to me that it is necessary to wait at least another six months in order not to be left with empty pockets in the end. It's best to just wait as long as you can
powerman24

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:35:52 PM

If you were not trading with your coins or shorting them, now there is no sense to sell them on this prices with loss.
Of course, in case if you are holding top coins . The bearish market will not last forever and it will start increasing
 again at some point and then we can sell our coins with profit.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:03:44 PM

I think it's still good to hold the coins. In this market it is dangerous to sell something. You yourself should understand this, because when the market recovers all prices will go up. So if you believe in your coins, hold them.
BigCryptoBrain

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:13:01 PM

I would say ETH & BTC are worth the HODL for now, especially if you've lost money on them.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:14:09 PM

I am also holding my crypto coins starting april and i am not the only one who complains about it because all.the prices in the market is very low, that is why all of us are hoping that it will recover its price soon.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Jassi.21jaspreet
Copper Member

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:34:39 PM

In my opinion, we dont have any option to do when the crypto-currency market has fallen very much in price. We just hold our coins and expect the market will grow.
Tulanpa

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:57:42 PM

We can can not spefically say holding is profitable, but I believe if we can endavour to hold for a longer there can still be profitable.
tee-rex

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:33:29 PM

If you were not trading with your coins or shorting them, now there is no sense to sell them on this prices with loss.
Of course, in case if you are holding top coins . The bearish market will not last forever and it will start increasing
 again at some point and then we can sell our coins with profit.

That's the thing I keep posting and repeating here. If you lost something like 70-80% of your investment, it doesn't already make sense to sell. But the very thought itself that if you don't sell, your losses will remain on paper only has serious negative consequences for your future trading. It may in fact work out once or twice, but in the end your investment will turn to dust with no way back from ashes. Strictly speaking, it has already brought about your current suffering. The bottom line is that you should get rid of this thought as it is very toxic. And if you squashed it at the right time, you probably wouldn't have lost so much now.
Wandika

Activity: 508

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:35:24 PM

You can continue to keep your coins, but you must remember that not all of them are given the opportunity to survive in the current crisis. I would rebuild my portfolio if I were you.

At this time since we can't really do huge trading and huge transactions, that cleaning of a portfolio should really be done, look if there are dying coins that need to sell since they team abandoned it already due to the market status.

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:41:55 PM

You can continue to keep your coins, but you must remember that not all of them are given the opportunity to survive in the current crisis. I would rebuild my portfolio if I were you.

At this time since we can't really do huge trading and huge transactions, that cleaning of a portfolio should really be done, look if there are dying coins that need to sell since they team abandoned it already due to the market status.
Yes of course because I have been holding for a month and I saw a little grow of it. Holding coins is still profitable especially when the your coin have potential. I keep holding no matter what happen because I know and I believe my coins will frow even more. i recommend to those newbie by holding their coins make sure if there's a chance or possibility that it will rise and grow. Or its better to hold those have potential or top crypto.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Casalania

Activity: 491

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:47:07 PM

it is still okay, but doing day trading is much better at this moment. because if you can predict and play with the price of altcoins in the market, you will have even a small amount of profit by doing it.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
rert.

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:54:12 PM

If the portfolio is already in a big minus, then do not sell. I still keep coins in spite of the minus 70%. But I believe in crypto currency.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:54:36 PM

who say holding coin are not profitable anymore? dont hold it in a month, try holding it in a year and long term period. i will tend to hold my investment in very long term period rather than doing daily trading to earn profit. current market situation was not supported to do short term investment, its too risky. We cant predict where are the price will goes in the next day.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:55:28 PM

That is one thing that is really confusing because sometimes you study the market and tell yourself that this coin will bring much profit and you decide to hold at the end the coin will drop beyond expectation and you also check and so this coin will not do well at the end of the coin will bring so much profit. So this is so confusing

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Zeke_23

Merit: 333

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:20:13 PM

That is one thing that is really confusing because sometimes you study the market and tell yourself that this coin will bring much profit and you decide to hold at the end the coin will drop beyond expectation and you also check and so this coin will not do well at the end of the coin will bring so much profit. So this is so confusing
that's true! crypto is unpredictable and the feeling of buying an altcoin in the dip, but its price will suddenly decrease more after you buy and decided to hold it until its price goes up, that is the most confusing thing in holding an altcoin.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:33:02 PM

This moment are not that palatable to hodl cyptocurrency, people holding are frustrated with price falling everyday, people prefer to flip rather than holding their heavy bags.
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:50:58 PM

In case you have sold your coins in March you will be able to buy again today for good price, and taking into consideration the situation on the market for today it is better to hold and wait the return of the better times.
Underw00d

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:09:18 PM

Not all coins have the best time. What are you talking about? In general, investments can be both short-term and long-term
Hammonds

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:33:36 AM

If it is like that, it is better for HODL, because if you sell now, then you will definitely lose a lot.
Maybe it's better when you buy coins before first 1 Day price in coinmarketcap, how many satoshi is it low.
nianastasia62

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:45:52 AM

Definitely Yes ! Storing cryptocurrencies give much more interest ! I do believe that if you buy coins in the short term it is more of a lottery !

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
blingow

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:33:48 AM

Yes dear. I know I have seen a lot of these big investors talk about how the best thing to do in this market is to trade coins, but I think it is still not a bad idea to hodl your coins. The market is so low now, and the  prices are down, so one of the best things that anyone can do at this point is to invest in these coins at this rate, and hodl them.
katerinaliisa

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:21:31 AM

I keep holding my coins. Also I buy coins while their price is low. I am sure that the market will start its growth.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
Dumucoda

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:54:23 AM

I keep holding my coins. Also I buy coins while their price is low. I am sure that the market will start its growth.
This is the right choice for now it is better to save your coins for the future when prices have risen high and of course the market has stabilized and doubling coins is a good thing because many predict in the future it will rise high. the market doesn't always experience bad conditions, sometimes rising or falling it all depends on how you handle it.
joelsamuya

Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:48:24 AM

If we look on the market condition right now, i know it is not best to hold coins and tokens nowadays but we cannot predict the market, sooner or later it could recover, if you know yourself that you are in a loss, cutloss might be the better option, but if the project is good and is long term, hold it, no matter what.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:52:42 AM

If you are really trader dumping price is also good for you because you have a chance to buy more altcoins with much lower price compared to the previous price you bought. Still porftibale to hold your coins because not all the time the price of the altcoins or even the bitcoin will decrease it will increase agan too.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:47:49 AM

I think cryptocurrency market still undervalue market. I am believe crypto market cap will reach trillion dollar in near future and if that happen, most coin in market will rising. I am believe long term is good strategy to survive and make profits in cryptomarket
NotFoundGlobal

Activity: 314

I'm not investor

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:58:26 AM

Yes I think the price can growth up on 2019. Btw Blockchain Technology was used for help human activity. I f you ask about profit, yes you can get profit if you buy at support and sell at uptrend or bullish

]
segotiwul

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:14:23 AM

It is said to be profitable if the coin project is successful in achieving its target and the product of the project is good so that the coin will have good selling points
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 03:20:05 AM

I guess if you are holding till now then there is no sense in selling it at these prices.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tinystone26

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:28:41 AM

Yes of course holding your Crypto coins now is the good idea, selling it right now may lose some of your investments. That's why you could only trust the market right now dealing with your pride of selling it won't help you to get a better profit.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:31:46 AM

Sometimes yes, it may be profitable and sometimes no. Even if you hold your tokens or coins for years, if its price has not raised in the market, that makes no profit. However luck may be comes in this hold situation if you hold tokens that will rise its priced into higher percentage price and by that you can earn many profits.
hielgarax457

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:35:46 AM

It is said to be profitable if the coin project is successful in achieving its target and the product of the project is good so that the coin will have good selling points
if your coin has good potential, you will get a lot of benefits but if the koinya is of low quality to get a very small chance. Crypto is now very bad, often going up and down, but many believe that Crypto can bounce back and recover. Crypto of course can still be profitable if you wait patiently for the Crypto process to soar.
skylar

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:40:42 AM

IMO it is depend on how the development of your coin are? If it look like can't develop & stuck it is better to sell your coin before it is become zero value.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854

PHORE

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:41:24 AM

I think it's still profitable especially those coin with potential or longterm and luck of the holders because the coin longterm is not just the price drops because if the price of their hold coin can hold the holders They also lose their hold so administrators prefer to hold their coins so far as they can reach and the price of their hold coin increases.

ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:53:24 AM

if you buy an altcoin in the previous few weeks when the price is falling then holding the altcoin that you bought at that time will be very profitable because the price recovered. If you hold it from the beginning of the year, it will be profitable for you.

Folajuwon56
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 05:49:58 AM

It solely depends on the potential of the coin you are holding, if you track it very well, you will know if it's worth holding or not. If you discover it might improve as soon as the market improves, then you can still hold for a while.

distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:55:20 AM

IMO it is depend on how the development of your coin are? If it look like can't develop & stuck it is better to sell your coin before it is become zero value.
but if you look at crypto conditions now that it becomes irrelevant, you can see that almost all crypto are not currently developing in the market, does that mean we have to sell them? I don't think so. it all depends also on the conditions of the team, where they work and still run the road map or are silent. we can see it from the updates made by the team every week or month, I think it is important to consider.

corrado25

Activity: 773

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:56:38 AM

It depends on your strategy. Someone saves and waits for the time the coin will make X. Someone trades and during this time also makes a profit on the fall and growth

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: