Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:46:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is holding crypto coins as of now still profitable?  (Read 2901 times)
Palmond

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:29:48 AM

for us at the moment it can still be profitable to hold an altcoin, because now it's also a more profitable way that you can hold for a long time.
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:32:06 AM

Ive been holding coins for months , and every month i flip it in the market. But now, its different, The price of the coin keeps going down. Is it still okay as of now to hodl crypto coins? or better to sold it already in the market.

it's better to hold, than you sell and your coins are worthless. you better stop for a moment from the world of cryptocurrency, so you can be more relaxed and calm. do not rush into making decisions, think first.

in my opinion swing and daily trading is more profitable than holding coin for long term.we can take many opportunity in market when coins or token drop a lot.buy and holding in short term would give huge profit.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
tinglei5

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:32:42 AM

I believe that as long as you invest in cryptocurrencies, you will definitely be able to make profits from it in the future.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:34:47 AM

Ive been holding coins for months , and every month i flip it in the market. But now, its different, The price of the coin keeps going down. Is it still okay as of now to hodl crypto coins? or better to sold it already in the market.

it's better to hold, than you sell and your coins are worthless. you better stop for a moment from the world of cryptocurrency, so you can be more relaxed and calm. do not rush into making decisions, think first.

in my opinion swing and daily trading is more profitable than holding coin for long term.we can take many opportunity in market when coins or token drop a lot.buy and holding in short term would give huge profit.
well, if you invest in a time that the cryptocurrncy are very down, or if you invest at a month of july and august there's  chance tht you can earn high. it i profitable . it is only in the holding time. many says that the price o the cryptocurrency in the december are very good. and now the price are rising and stable state. i think this time it will be true .
Unplugged

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:36:05 AM

Keep holding until the market comes back up again. Don't try to sell when you are in a significant loss (30-60% loss from the value you have bought or purchased it). Holding is still profitable but being a wise trader will generate greater returns.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:37:36 AM

It happens to almost everybody, and this is because of the bear market condition, and there is no point selling your coins for a lost, you need to hold and believe that the prices will still go up.
for the moment this will really benefit by holding the Ripple. because with the Ripple is capable to get more profit. the development experienced so rapidly. so it is able to generate more profits. so very nice to pick on Cryptocurrency market as a Ripple of coins held in future.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:38:45 AM

yes, even I still add to my investment assets in ripple. there is no reason not to buy just because the market is falling. all this is just fluctuations and will definitely rise again.
abanansah

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:44:57 AM

To hold cryptocurrency as a form of investment for long term without trading it is just exposing yourself to risk without any benefit due to the market which has been trending downward. To me is either you lend it out with a consistent return or just leave it and experience the risk of depreciating your crypto.

chamika888

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:47:41 AM

to holding (long-term trading) to properly work we should at least hold it for the year.at this market holding for a month dose not work.if holding go for long term.
dragonball12

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:52:12 AM

it's better to buy a lot of assets for now, because this is the right time for that.
very cheap prices will make us get a profit in the future.
adjk7

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:58:05 AM

I suggest that you continue to hold our cryptocurrency and don't sell it. Although the current encryption market will not make us profitable, we will lose a lot if we sell it now. I suggest that you should wait patiently for the market to pick up.
Phumagraphlz

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:05:07 AM

yes of course my friend, as long as the price didnt go up or get you some good profit on it its still worth to hold than to sell it in the cheap in the market. try to wait a little more, we are waiting a good opportunity that might change our life for the better, dont make you regret it just hold until bitcoin recover Cheesy
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:16:21 AM
Merited by flash101k (10)

I think in my own opinion, now is not a good time to hold coins, the market is in steady bleed, if you can take profit as far as you can, no one knows the direction of the market in the coming weeks or months, I have taken few profits and used it to invest again, and i have grown my investment.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:32:25 AM

For this bear market I think holding of coins does no one any good, I think the best approach this bear market is taking profit always and re-investing again when the price dips down, because during bear market, the price normally take a one step forward and two step backwards.
Beatah

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:39:04 AM

the current market situation is always down but there are times when the market will rise again so don't hesitate to hold your coin
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:49:26 AM

Yes. But don't expect that you'll get the profit right away. If you are investing in good coins right now, long-term hold is the better thing to do than to see a few raise and you go dump them. You need patience in this world to get a huge amount of profit.

howardng7500

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:53:35 AM

it depend on which crypto you are holding now, but i must say overall the crypto marketcap has gone down a lot, those people invested in crypto in 2017 and didnt cash out will be facing a lost now.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:01:27 AM

Definitely you need to hold the crypto coins, as the entire market is gearing up very slowly you need to hold if you want to make more profit. Prices may go up and down or bad but never go back. I strongly believe this coins will bounce back like it did last year.

Am I spamming? Report me!
kingzonehtx

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:08:29 AM

This year, the holders are suffering the most. Maybe they are depressed. Bitcoin always goes down and goes down.
Holding is the fastest way to die now.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:24:58 AM

In addition, the investments are designed to withstand the presence of buildings on a long-term perspective, but in the cryptocurrency it all depends on the situation on the market, which I must cope with.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: