Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:18:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is holding crypto coins as of now still profitable?  (Read 2901 times)
marksayson (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:17:08 AM

Ive been holding coins for months , and every month i flip it in the market. But now, its different, The price of the coin keeps going down. Is it still okay as of now to hodl crypto coins? or better to sold it already in the market.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lorapalmer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:24:57 AM

Ive been holding coins for months , and every month i flip it in the market. But now, its different, The price of the coin keeps going down. Is it still okay as of now to hodl crypto coins? or better to sold it already in the market.

It depends on the coin that you are holding. Keep the track of how the coin behaves itself at the market and you will get the idea of when to sell or to hold.

Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:40:18 AM

Now, when the crypto-currency market has fallen very much in price, it's silly to speculate about whether it's worth selling your coins at this time. At this time, we have nothing to do but to hold them and expect the market to grow. Only when he rises again, one can speak of their sale. Those who are now selling their coins will suffer losses. Since now everything has almost equally fallen in price, it is still possible to transfer their assets to more promising ones, and then, taking into account the specific situation. Earn now can only traders at fluctuations in prices. The rest must wait for the revival of the market.

Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:48:47 AM

Yes it is still profitable since there are alot of new potential coins to be hodl, and as you can see top 10 coins in the coinmarketcap there are still coin under 1 dollar. If you hodl that for too long it will boom in the future. Thus it is still profitable however you need a lot of patience and strong mentality since the market lately is so fragile. Dont lose hope and we'll see a brigther future ahead.
Duzenn

Activity: 252

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:50:49 AM

Don't panic, because it's a bear market.
Even if the short-term price has a certain decline, it is still at a very low price for a long time.

btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:56:10 AM

Its profitable to hold now and sell when the price goes up.

pesorules

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

All the way up

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:58:29 AM

Yes I do agree that holding crypto coins is still profitable, because I do believe to the potential of cyrpto coins that it can bounce back from a deep dip and that is what I am holding on right now and by that I can say that it is still worth holding right now and I think in myself I will hold crypto coins forever in my life, I will never stop getting crypto coins.

AQUA™  《  REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY  》  www.aquaintel.io
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤      TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018      ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:02:15 AM

It depends on which altcoins you want to hold, in my opinion, major coins such as ETH, EOS are very potential since they have wonderful community just like that of btc.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:18:08 AM

I have to keep coins and hope for growth, since there is no other option.
Simply it will be insulting to sell now at one price, and tomorrow to see how a coin has grown 10 times)

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

Crypto.Expert

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:35:53 AM

Holding is more profitable but it depends on what coin you are holding. Currently I am holding and ETH I just invest it a few days ago cause it`s a down price right now. But soon it will increase.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:42:23 AM

of course it still good to hold unless if you buy at Low priced  'cause no more worries which is even the market constantly decreasing you can still regain your losses on it when the price climb again.  Unlike buyng at 10k value 'cause to be honest it's very difficult to predict if you can regain your loses on it due to some manipulation of price in the market . So if you're planning to invest on this moment wait for the lowest price and invest what amount you can afford to lose to prevent regrets.  
s.Zavgorod

Activity: 224

"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:47:33 AM

The stupidest decision is to buy a crypt in the hope that it will ever shoot. You have to carry out at least some market analysis and make an assumption at what time it will grow or fall. Then you won't be twitching from every currency jump up or down

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬    
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:52:03 AM

It depends on you, But for me a big yes it's still profitable and i'm holding alot of coins and keep it in my Metamask wallet and Nano ledger S. buddy this is the right time to buy those coins. Remember to keep in touch and you can ask here we will guide you in daily basis.
Melnikof

Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:31:03 PM

Unfortunately the profitability has fallen too, those who entered the peak in Dec now regret buying cryptocurrency, but it does not affect the market itself, as it is a temporary phenomenon.
xXLimbXx

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:44:17 PM

Many ppl are saying that holding is the best but I think one can do much better with some trading. Unfortunately I dont have time and experience with trading therefore I just HODL Smiley
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:54:43 PM

Rigth now is beautiful time for buy cripto. Is probably, market yet going to down, but not for long. I think, that cryptocurrency will increase strongly, by the end of the year!
f0rzef

Activity: 146
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:43:24 PM

When you hold, you first work on the prospect, rather than money. If you believe in the future of the crypt you should keep all the top coins.
Zalfa_mui

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:46:35 PM

The current price again down, should you buy don't sell .. I am sure in the near future will be recovered.Don't be afraid of this situation, this kind of incident is common to why why should panic

vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:51:36 PM

Wait one more month and you will see gains and especially when market recovers it recovers much faster than it goes down.So in 2 days it can climb back from 300Billions to 500Billions.Remember December?
hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:03:32 PM

Holding coins now is better to keep the money safety rather than selling it now due to the market is getting down and down. Actually holding coins is not really profitable because we do nothing with it. It is suggested to do trading than holding, trading is very profitable. We can get much profit or advantages through trading. However, it has risks in, because we need thinking in fast and good analyse making decision to sell or buy coins. 

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: