Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:04:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is holding crypto coins as of now still profitable?  (Read 2901 times)
Gboytee

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:13:03 PM

To determine if holding crypto coins is profitable we have to consider the price at which the said coin is purchased. The purchase price will help us in determining if it has actually yielded a profit or not.
paveel90

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:20:15 PM

Ive been holding coins for months , and every month i flip it in the market. But now, its different, The price of the coin keeps going down. Is it still okay as of now to hodl crypto coins? or better to sold it already in the market.
Cryptocurrency is a great way to make money. And for me to keep the cryptocurrency is a habit. I don't see any point in selling it until it's worth a fortune. Waiting is always good, especially if it can make a profit.
Walero

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:28:30 PM

Holding is to wait for a purchase coin or already dipped coin to rise pass the purchase price as far as crypto is concern. I heard someone sold a coin at 60% loss, I can only conclude about the person that he or she is tired of holding. because it will too absurd for one to have tied down money on an investment and he or she needed money to cater for a problem. I guess that is what actually happened if not the person should have waited more for the to recover.
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 07:34:39 PM

I am convinced that it is too late to sell now. I think that the worst fears of falling are already behind and there will be further growth. This is just my opinion, personally I'm not going to sell anything, I will hold until the end of the year, at least
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:35:01 PM

IMO although crypto market is not doing well, I still believe crypto will be profitable in the long term. For time like now, it is good to accumulate coins at the low prices.
Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:36:14 PM

if in my opinion it is still profitable, because crypto prices still often increase and that makes us still get profit.

lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 07:48:19 PM

If you are holding a good altcoin, and intend to hold you long, I think you should keep them. The market is falling but this is a correction of the market. The current value is quite low so selling at this time is not good. The market will soon grow back, you just wait patiently in the future.
Rhshahindiana

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:57:25 PM

It depends on what u holding, Coins which has working project and good solid team should be kept faith and hold them, and project which has nothing, or if its just a pump and dump coin than its better to come out of that by selling and use those money in coins which can give u good returns in years to come.

Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:06:16 PM

I don't think so, because now coin prices always go down so my advice from you holding is that you better trading, because it's safer.
Tigra3458

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:07:05 PM

i think that it's better to buy a lot of assets for now, because this is the right time for that.
very cheap prices will make us get a profit in the future. maybe should wait, when price will be big
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:11:23 PM

there is no need to sell coins on the market. I believe that only someone who does not give up and will retain coins will earn money. They will definitely grow the price more
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:17:12 PM

I am convinced that it is too late to sell now. I think that the worst fears of falling are already behind and there will be further growth. This is just my opinion, personally I'm not going to sell anything, I will hold until the end of the year, at least

Definitely holding coins will not make a big impact. Yes the market condition is not good as expected, I guess this year might be for the investors this is the best opportunity to invest and look for a double return. All you need to do this have patience and wait for your day.

Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:24:39 PM

The hold does not bring anything today. Today, the crypto currency is only the belief of people that sooner or later all the same people should see the new era of the crypto currency. Everything will come with time.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:25:55 PM

Ive been holding coins for months , and every month i flip it in the market. But now, its different, The price of the coin keeps going down. Is it still okay as of now to hodl crypto coins? or better to sold it already in the market.
maybe holding back is still profitable, it's just that it takes quite a long time. in my opinion the right step that we can apply at this time is to turn our assets around and take a little profit from it better.
Aldi blackspade team

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:28:56 PM

The hold does not bring anything today. Today, the crypto currency is only the belief of people that sooner or later all the same people should see the new era of the crypto currency. Everything will come with time.
yes of course, now everyone will assume that there is no other choice but to hold assets, but I am sure of your belief that in the future only people can keep their assets that will benefit from holding assets now.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:29:42 PM

maybe holding back is still profitable, it's just that it takes quite a long time. in my opinion the right step that we can apply at this time is to turn our assets around and take a little profit from it better.
jin_dv

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:33:34 PM

Hi, everybody. In many ways, I believe that Yes, it is really profitable, especially during the drawdown. But there is still the aspect of how what you hold. After all, there are very cheap coins that grow in price for a very long time.
Wong Goblog

Activity: 310

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:45:43 PM

As investors we must always be optimistic and think positively, of course, cryptocurrencies have a good future so hold is a better thing than selling at a low price.
Rongelweng

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:14:29 PM

Yes . Holding is one of the best strategy when market is falling down. Your coin will be profitable when you wait for the right time.
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:51:44 PM

It was better to selling your crypto few months ago because now the crypto market is on the most bottom in this year.
To hold cryptocurrency, i think you must hold a long time to guarantee your profit from it because for now, many peoples have much losses, particularly who bought coins in last year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: