Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:09:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will Die  (Read 27368 times)
iam_aayushiJ

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

Customer Support at https://coinswitch.co/

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:58:03 PM

Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2876521.0) that are person to person and small business to small business

Read todays analysis of ripple's price - https://coinswitch.co/news/ripple-latest-technical-analysis-2019-02-07

🅲🅾🅸🅽🆂🆆🅸🆃🅲🅷 SCAM 🅴🆇🅲🅷🅰🅽🅶🅴
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 04:04:24 PM

I don't have a very detailed knowledge of Ripple. I still don't understand why Ripple has more market cap than Ethereum. But ultimately, Ripple is now the second largest coin with a market cap. So I don't think such a coin will die in the near future. 5-6 years from now, maybe we can talk about different things about Ripple. But at least for the next 5-6 years Ripple will continue to be in the market.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:09:35 PM

I think you are just trying to bring down ripple in order to promote your project. Despite the bear market in 2018, Ripple managed to perform well on the market.
santouao

Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:11:10 PM

Ripple will not going to die instead it has a bright future but ripple price not increasing drastically and giving such profit. Ripple are struggling to move up because of the bear market.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
frost_wind

Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 04:37:16 PM

I think it will hapen one day , but definitely not now and not in the near future . Now ripple is one of the most promising cryptocurrencies on the market and it will be so , until banks officially abandon the idea of ​​using xrp technologies for their transactions. When this happens, then riple will die.

Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:42:46 PM

Ripple already has great popularity so it is difficult to die and not in the near future because currently the ripple reputation is good and always increasing, but any dicryptocurrency can still occur instantly.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:07:15 PM

Ripple already has great popularity so it is difficult to die and not in the near future because currently the ripple reputation is good and always increasing, but any dicryptocurrency can still occur instantly.

Did you live under a rock the last years?
Ripple manipulates xrp price like crazy.
Ripple will die when the last slave died.
It seems you are just a cheap sell out, happy enslavement.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:25:48 PM

I think it will hapen one day , but definitely not now and not in the near future . Now ripple is one of the most promising cryptocurrencies on the market and it will be so , until banks officially abandon the idea of ​​using xrp technologies for their transactions. When this happens, then riple will die.
yes, that was very possible because Ripple was very dependent on the bank so if the bank didn't use it again it would make Ripple lose his breath.
if at any time there is a technology that exceeds the Ripple then the possibility of the Ripple will be replaced and that is the end of Ripple.
mrdefendername

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:36:22 PM

In connection with the latest news about Ripple, trust in him has been diminished. Despite the fact that he already has market capitalization and support from banks, falsification is bad.
Toy_evil

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:48:54 PM

In connection with the latest news about Ripple, trust in him has been diminished. Despite the fact that he already has market capitalization and support from banks, falsification is bad.
Quite expected solutions from the "centralized" coin. I would not be surprised if in the near future they will again do something on the market. That's why you should stay away from them.
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:55:48 PM

Braindead thread by braindead people
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:46:25 PM

Quite expected solutions from the "centralized" coin. I would not be surprised if in the near future they will again do something on the market. That's why you should stay away from them.
I think that only one thing can be expected of this project. This is a return to the third place of the cryptocurrency market. Apparently the ethereal will be very well and things And he will come to the second position. And pulsations will be interested in the banking system and their investors.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:21:44 PM

Ripple's XRP coin looks very promising and is not going to die. XRP has a real business behind itself and many other projects have nothing.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:01:38 PM

I know why a chicken or salad cost a x amount after-all there are production cost and land is needed to grow.........
Can anyone explain why Ripple is selling xrp at $0.30 cents now?

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:21:02 PM

This is the second coin on CMC and I have huge doubts about this statement. It seems like a lot of people are supporting this coin and investing huge money into Ripple. In my opinion it does not deserve to be in top 3, but it won't die anyway.
Of course, there is no reason to argue that a ripple coin could die. It seems to me that the banks are not going to leave this coin. On the contrary, more and more banks and financial corporations are switching to its use. In my opinion, banks need unity in the use of a certain cryptocurrency in their system, and such a cryptocurrency may well be ripple.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:24:23 PM

me too I think that ripple can be easily replaced by other technology nothing really special about ripple any blockchain can do the same job of ripple at least in my opinion Smiley
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:25:46 PM
Merited by ðºÞæ (1)

I hope so because I cannot stand centralised coins on the crypto market. I do not think that Ripple as a financial instrument belongs to crypto currency, it should be traded in a regular way on a stock exchange.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 09:56:39 PM

May be that might be a good reason but the xrp will never die even though the banks drop it , but it will still stand as the most trusted way to beat the barrier in making transfer with no boulder barrier which will make it switch way to go .
So even if they build their own blockchain it will always be behide the xrp in crypto world.
Aiberg
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

CCECOIN

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:00:53 PM

This post was made in March 2018 and it is 11 months old and in all that time, Ripple is yet to die, infact it did quite the opposite by claiming the second place in the CoinMarketCap, I do not think it is going anywhere anytime soon.

✦ ───    CCECOIN   ─── ✦
✔   Decentralized & Transparent Peer to Peer Trading Ecosystem  ✔
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedInTelegramYouTube  ──────── ✦
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:18:01 PM

I'm sure Ripple won't die. I see that RIPL grows almost every day stronger and stronger. I expect Ripple to grow well in 2019.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: