Bitcoin Forum
February 23, 2019, 01:54:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will Die  (Read 8042 times)
MikeyVeez

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:14:49 PM

Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2876521.0) that are person to person and small business to small business
Private blockchains doesn´t make any sense because why you need a blockchain if it is not a decentralized? Database is much better for these purposes.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL)  - The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▆▅▃▂
⎨PRIVATE SALE AUG 20 2018 - FEB 28 2019 █ ▬ █ PUBLIC SALE MAR 01 2019 - APR 15 2019⎬
֍ Twitter ֍ Facebook ֍ Reddit ֍ Discord ֍ Telegram ֍ Medium

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Your Bitcoin transactions
The Ultimate Bitcoin mixer
made truly anonymous.
with an advanced technology.
Mix coins
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:41:14 PM

Some predictions of what will gonna happened to a thing or a scenario sometimes really happened in the future but still in XRP that it will gonna die must be not possible because most of the currency in the market XRP is now on the top list that has a bigger growth in the pasts year that's why it is hard to say that it will gonna die in this coming year too easily.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
trash321

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:56:55 PM

Time, as always, will tell. Personally, I think that most people today are still trying to invest in XRP, so it seems to me that today it is better to invest in XRP on the contrary, because today it makes sense to start the investment process

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
iam_aayushiJ

Activity: 74
Merit: 3

Customer Support at https://coinswitch.co/

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 03:58:03 PM

Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2876521.0) that are person to person and small business to small business

Read todays analysis of ripple's price - https://coinswitch.co/news/ripple-latest-technical-analysis-2019-02-07

Trade Cryptocurrencies [Without KYC][NO Login][500+ Cryptos][4000+ Coin Pairs][100+ From Credit Card]

[https://coinswitch.co/]
o.ogurlu

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

Revolutionize the Automotive Sector

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:04:24 PM

I don't have a very detailed knowledge of Ripple. I still don't understand why Ripple has more market cap than Ethereum. But ultimately, Ripple is now the second largest coin with a market cap. So I don't think such a coin will die in the near future. 5-6 years from now, maybe we can talk about different things about Ripple. But at least for the next 5-6 years Ripple will continue to be in the market.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 04:09:35 PM

I think you are just trying to bring down ripple in order to promote your project. Despite the bear market in 2018, Ripple managed to perform well on the market.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
santouao

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:11:10 PM

Ripple will not going to die instead it has a bright future but ripple price not increasing drastically and giving such profit. Ripple are struggling to move up because of the bear market.

frost_wind

Activity: 406

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:37:16 PM

I think it will hapen one day , but definitely not now and not in the near future . Now ripple is one of the most promising cryptocurrencies on the market and it will be so , until banks officially abandon the idea of ​​using xrp technologies for their transactions. When this happens, then riple will die.

Red_Evil

Activity: 1078
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:42:46 PM

Ripple already has great popularity so it is difficult to die and not in the near future because currently the ripple reputation is good and always increasing, but any dicryptocurrency can still occur instantly.

▄██▄
       ▀██▀
  ▄            ▄
 ███████████  ███
  ▀            ▀
 ▄               ▄
███  ██████████████
 ▀               ▀
 ▄               ▄
██████████████  ███
 ▀               ▀
  ▄            ▄
 ███  ███████████
  ▀            ▀
       ▄██▄
       ▀██▀

H A R A
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
           ███
        █████████
     ███████████████
  █████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████
██     ██████████████████
██        ███████████████
██          █████████████
██          █████████████
███         █████████████
  ████      ███████████
     ████   ████████
        █████████
           ███

██████
███▀▀▀
███
███

███
███
███▄▄▄
██████

.GLOBAL & TRANSPARENT..
.BLOCKCHAIN-BASED..........
.DATA EXCHANGE................

██████
▀▀▀███
   ███
   ███

███
   ███
▄▄▄███
██████
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
FACEBOOK
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
ðºÞæ

Activity: 671
Merit: 268

Bitcoin Maximalist, down with all Hardforks

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:07:15 PM

Ripple already has great popularity so it is difficult to die and not in the near future because currently the ripple reputation is good and always increasing, but any dicryptocurrency can still occur instantly.

Did you live under a rock the last years?
Ripple manipulates xrp price like crazy.
Ripple will die when the last slave died.
It seems you are just a cheap sell out, happy enslavement.

Yeh, LOL
gendang_cinta

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:25:48 PM

I think it will hapen one day , but definitely not now and not in the near future . Now ripple is one of the most promising cryptocurrencies on the market and it will be so , until banks officially abandon the idea of ​​using xrp technologies for their transactions. When this happens, then riple will die.
yes, that was very possible because Ripple was very dependent on the bank so if the bank didn't use it again it would make Ripple lose his breath.
if at any time there is a technology that exceeds the Ripple then the possibility of the Ripple will be replaced and that is the end of Ripple.

mrdefendername

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:36:22 PM

In connection with the latest news about Ripple, trust in him has been diminished. Despite the fact that he already has market capitalization and support from banks, falsification is bad.
Toy_evil

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:48:54 PM

In connection with the latest news about Ripple, trust in him has been diminished. Despite the fact that he already has market capitalization and support from banks, falsification is bad.
Quite expected solutions from the "centralized" coin. I would not be surprised if in the near future they will again do something on the market. That's why you should stay away from them.
MemberBerries

Activity: 616
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:55:48 PM

Braindead thread by braindead people
hovrah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:46:25 PM

Quite expected solutions from the "centralized" coin. I would not be surprised if in the near future they will again do something on the market. That's why you should stay away from them.
I think that only one thing can be expected of this project. This is a return to the third place of the cryptocurrency market. Apparently the ethereal will be very well and things And he will come to the second position. And pulsations will be interested in the banking system and their investors.

````````````````█████`█`███`██`██
```````````██`█``████████████████`█`██
````````███`███████``███`███``███████`███
``````█████████``██```````````███`██████`██
````██``███``██````````````````````█``████`██
```██`███`██`````````````````````````██`███`██
``██`██████````````````````````````````█████`██
`██`███``█`````````````````````````````██``██`██
`██`█████```````````````````````````````█████`██
`██`██`█````````````````````````````````██`███`██
`██`█████````````██`````██``````````````█████`██
`██`███``█```````██````███````██```````██``██`██
``██`██████````█████`███████``███``````█████`██
```██`███`██``███████``██████`████````██``██`██
````██–`███``███`██``███████``██████``████`██
``````██`██████``████████████████`██████`██
````````███`███████``███`███``███████``██
```````````██```█████████████████```██
```````````````███████``███`██`██
ADAB
Solutions

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
● Facebook
●Twitter    
●Telegram   
nikola22

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:21:44 PM

Ripple's XRP coin looks very promising and is not going to die. XRP has a real business behind itself and many other projects have nothing.

ðºÞæ

Activity: 671
Merit: 268

Bitcoin Maximalist, down with all Hardforks

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:01:38 PM

I know why a chicken or salad cost a x amount after-all there are production cost and land is needed to grow.........
Can anyone explain why Ripple is selling xrp at $0.30 cents now?

Yeh, LOL
Argoo

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:21:02 PM

This is the second coin on CMC and I have huge doubts about this statement. It seems like a lot of people are supporting this coin and investing huge money into Ripple. In my opinion it does not deserve to be in top 3, but it won't die anyway.
Of course, there is no reason to argue that a ripple coin could die. It seems to me that the banks are not going to leave this coin. On the contrary, more and more banks and financial corporations are switching to its use. In my opinion, banks need unity in the use of a certain cryptocurrency in their system, and such a cryptocurrency may well be ripple.

◦◦○○●    GET ETHEREUM INSTANTLY   ○○◦◦
  ARTICLES   ║   VIDEOS   ║   DOWNLOADS 
████████   Join now and get ETH + valuable tokens!    ████████
HichemFetoui

Activity: 532

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:24:23 PM

me too I think that ripple can be easily replaced by other technology nothing really special about ripple any blockchain can do the same job of ripple at least in my opinion Smiley

dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

BoltonCoin

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:25:46 PM
Merited by ðºÞæ (1)

I hope so because I cannot stand centralised coins on the crypto market. I do not think that Ripple as a financial instrument belongs to crypto currency, it should be traded in a regular way on a stock exchange.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL)  - The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▆▅▃▂
⎨PRIVATE SALE AUG 20 2018 - FEB 28 2019 █ ▬ █ PUBLIC SALE MAR 01 2019 - APR 15 2019⎬
֍ Twitter ֍ Facebook ֍ Reddit ֍ Discord ֍ Telegram ֍ Medium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.