Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:07:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will Die  (Read 27390 times)
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:33:47 AM

In my opinion Ripple will not die. Just recently JP Morgan announced  introducing it's own coin, that tells you how interesting people are becoming with cryptocurrency so Ripple which has already wide acceptance in the banking world will only be accepted more.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:36:48 AM

Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2876521.0) that are person to person and small business to small business
Its not gonna happen, There is already many business project using ripple as payment from what i know ???Ripple already adopted by few banks to be used to transfer money
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:49:23 AM

Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2876521.0) that are person to person and small business to small business

They always say that. But after the hardfork of ethereum, ripple will going to get the rank 2 spot again. Just like what happened before again and again. It just repeat itself as ripple has many supporters.

Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:50:37 AM

The banks saw crypto as a major enemy to their sector and that is why they were always spreading false news about it just to scare people away. But they have come to the realization that, if you can't stop them, you have to join them. Now some banks have even started creating their own coins. Ripple won't die since it has got a real world use case.

An0nym0us

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:57:12 AM

Personally, i dont like and i wont prefer ripple to others. Because ripple is not like other cryptocurrencies. ripple is the lowest price and it is backed by the banking system. I hope ripple will be die in future and we should not encourage such kind of coins.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:59:27 AM

JPMorgan announcement of creating jpm stable coin really hurt xrp bullish momentum with the current rally we saw xrp doesnt much going up unlike its rival ETH where it continue to grow slowly. But for XRP. To die i don't think it would happen lot of money transfer and banks are getting interested of xrp platform so in due time it would continue to grow.
xrp can not grow rapidly and fast, but I see xrp still has potential but cannot exceed or other coins for now. but we do not know in the future how the development of XRP.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:21:56 AM

How come you can said Ripple will be die and how many time did you heard about Ripple have been die, how ever when bitcoin raised Ripple could be on higher and always have chance to get profit with Ripple.
I even heard more than 100 times about the BTC issue will die, but it will never die and XRP will be the same. I believe that in the future XRP will continue to grow and increase many times in the near future

rickdownunder77

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:07:01 AM

in case you didn't know XRP is already centralized. but you are correct that all these banks want to take the technology and make their own version of it.

and Ripple, like other thousands of pump and dump shitcoins will not die as long as there are traders buying into their pumps.

i don't see anything remotely interesting about this one either, sorry!

When banks make a closed, centralized versions using blockchain tech, it defeats the purpose, but yes they will.

Its the fact as decentralization grows, they will slowly lose relevance, and with it a choice in the matter
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:45:52 AM

How come you can said Ripple will be die and how many time did you heard about Ripple have been die, how ever when bitcoin raised Ripple could be on higher and always have chance to get profit with Ripple.
I even heard more than 100 times about the BTC issue will die, but it will never die and XRP will be the same. I believe that in the future XRP will continue to grow and increase many times in the near future
I understand these people who hate ripple, because this is a centralised cryptocurrency, so that there is no place for it in decentralised world.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:02:45 AM

Ripple is a top coin in the cryptocurrency world before ripple can die off a lot of other coin would have died off.
Even if ripple gets centralized it would still remain very relevant
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:18:14 PM

in my opinion instead big banks only use ripple as a bridge for the digital economy a way to flow money to the digital economy without being notice ripple is a good project but that doesn't mean it will succeed
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:45:24 AM

In my opinion XRP will keep bigger and the price has potential to raise another 100x in the long term, XRP already tradeable a few years ago and the price already rising more than 60 times. With more quality product like XRapid and use by many third party the demand will increasing.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 02:57:41 AM

isn't it not only a bank, but all official ones in the country haven't used crypto, right? so it's not a benchmark for crypto to die or not, because there must always be other developments.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:07:03 AM

Banks will never going to support any cryptocurrency willingly, unless they have some plans for it in order to overcome the decentralize strategy that blockchain has. Banks will going to be hypocrite in accepting and adopting cryptocurrency in fact.
beachbummer

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:26:31 AM

Banks do not have a stake in Ripple, but they do have a stake in SWIFT as it is a cooperative of the major financial institutions worldwide. Under the guise of co-operating with Ripple, they can learn the best bits about the cryptocurrency and blockchain, then implement something of their own in SWIFT.

That way, the network and financial benefits stays within "la familia".
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:50:47 AM

the ripple won't die easily, right now the ripple is still in a good position. this is only a matter of price and will not experience death quickly. the market is not stable and be patient to see the current price of coins cannot be maximized.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:07:39 AM

In my opinion XRP will keep bigger and the price has potential to raise another 100x in the long term, XRP already tradeable a few years ago and the price already rising more than 60 times. With more quality product like XRapid and use by many third party the demand will increasing.
In the next 10 years if XRP is still alive, I believe it will increase 100 times compared to the present. XRP is the No. 2 competitor of ETH and it is certain that it will stabilize in the next 2 years

topkhai

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:03:37 AM

The first thing to note is that XRP prices didn't experience a surge due to the number of banks that Ripple allied with. While the number of financial institutions that are willing to partner with XRP is indeed impressive, the real motivating factor lies in the status of these partners
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:48:23 AM

In the next 10 years, if XRP is still alive, I believe it will increase 100 times compared to the present. XRP is the No. 2 competitor of ETH and it is certain that it will stabilize in the next 2 years
Yes, there are maximum chances it will grow more in the upcoming year if it remains in the market.
Jenn33

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:52:59 AM

I don't think ripple will grow much more, people are starting to see the real side of ripple that's its not a very good coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: