Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:26:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best investment is bitcoin  (Read 1292 times)
pareshnakar

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:13:12 AM

Now a days great value in bitcoin i thought 2019 more high value so it is best to invest bitcoin.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Emprit86

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:38:12 AM

bitcoin is a very good investment place for us to make money investing with these shares teach us to use henpon to benefit by joining bitcoins and investing or investing in shares.
Shadovka

Activity: 896
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:44:59 AM

I have been reading the posts on this forum and so many people are saying they lost a lot of money and bitcoin is no good. Many people are saying that bitcoin and other cryptos have been a bad investment.

But if we look at the facts and the performance and compare to other investments that some people make we can see that this is not the case.

People are making the mistake of focussing on price changes on a day to day basis but investment is not about day to day price movements. It is about patience and reward.

If we look at the changes in one year we can see that bitcoin has performed many times better than all other investments. For one year bitcoin has gone up a massive amount. It was $900 this time last year! Now it is $7000. That has given bitcoin investors an incredible 700% return in just one year. The stockmarket average return for the same one year has given only 2% return. Fiat money has fallen. The dollar has gone down by 15%. Savings accounts have given a return of about 1%.

When you look at the returns and losses of all these investments, the best was stockmarkets that gave average 2%. So bitcoin has given 700% yet people are complaining that it has been a bad investment, even though it is 350 times better than the next best investment. What other investment has given you 700% profit in one year?

Remember, don't be fooled by day to day price changes. Look at the one year and the longer term facts. When you look at these you can see that if you invested in bitcoin you have made many more profits than everything else put together hundreds of times over.

Most people is only interested in what is in-front of them and not long term vision. Once they have a image of a investment if it is not positive, they will tend to have a bad image for that particular investment, what can change them is they are open to know more about that investment.

Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:46:57 AM

Can not be denied again that the best investment today is bitcoin, this is because bitcoin value continues to increase so that makes us get a big profit, despite getting a lot of contradiction but this can never stop bitcoin.
jenilyn

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:20:08 AM

Yes, bitcoin is the best investment. When you invest in bitcoin you will gain more profits, because us of now bitcoin is rising. That's why bitcoin is the best for me.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:32:45 AM

I have been reading the posts on this forum and so many people are saying they lost a lot of money and bitcoin is no good. Many people are saying that bitcoin and other cryptos have been a bad investment.

But if we look at the facts and the performance and compare to other investments that some people make we can see that this is not the case.

People are making the mistake of focussing on price changes on a day to day basis but investment is not about day to day price movements. It is about patience and reward.

If we look at the changes in one year we can see that bitcoin has performed many times better than all other investments. For one year bitcoin has gone up a massive amount. It was $900 this time last year! Now it is $7000. That has given bitcoin investors an incredible 700% return in just one year. The stockmarket average return for the same one year has given only 2% return. Fiat money has fallen. The dollar has gone down by 15%. Savings accounts have given a return of about 1%.

When you look at the returns and losses of all these investments, the best was stockmarkets that gave average 2%. So bitcoin has given 700% yet people are complaining that it has been a bad investment, even though it is 350 times better than the next best investment. What other investment has given you 700% profit in one year?

Remember, don't be fooled by day to day price changes. Look at the one year and the longer term facts. When you look at these you can see that if you invested in bitcoin you have made many more profits than everything else put together hundreds of times over.

For me, the best investment is bitcoin because the bitcoin can expand your money and make it bigger. But in other side, some bitcoin user and other people afraid by investing here in bitcoin because of the scammers approaching in news that caught by police men.
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:41:56 AM

Bitcoin is a very good investment and I am very confident with investing in bitcoin I will get a decent profit and that can change my mesa for the better.
thepers0n

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:02:09 PM

I prefer  buying and holding different altcoins and BTC  because when you hold the price is usually growing and that's why  this way is the easiest investments with little risk.
Rubble898zaitO

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:17:47 PM

I agree, I still believe that Bitcoin is a great investment, so far I am satified with the returns I am getting and will get in the future. I am very positive about that because if you look at the bigger picture it is not just the volatility on a daily basis, Bitcoin's trend is upward year after year and so far, I am not worried about its price for this year because we are still not yet at the middle of the year, a lot of things can happen still, remember last year the price raised bigtime when it was already December, so I am not worried at all. This is something that those newbies need to learn, relax and be patient. Smiley
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:20:09 PM

I do not think so, there are now a lot of good coin to invest, investing in bitcoin is not the only option, and you can even invest in ICO projects you still have a lot of interest. leap.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
mendra_2009

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:28:45 PM

I still believe that bitcoin is the best investment right now, because its high selling value, good security and easy and fast transactions make bitcoin the best investment available today and are in great demand by many people and investors around the world.

wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:35:55 PM

For me bitcoin is the best investment.some of people means that bitcoin is bad investment.but if I saw bitcoin is other investment as better than.more profit and good investment is its.suddenly its changed our life.Bitcoin is long running business.
Bitcoin for me is a good investment cause it give me hope and high income. I don't believe other people say that bitcoin is bad investment cause they don't know the benefits of bitcoin. In bitcoin it change my life to become better and successful in the future.

udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:05:46 PM

Just a lot of people can't wait. They want to make a profit every month, like they got a job. Cryptocurrencies are a difficult topic to understand and earnings.

bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:12:29 PM

Very good advice. It's the best strategy I know. Why trade every day and take the risk when you can just buy and forget until they grow up. Cool

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:16:57 PM

Very good advice. It's the best strategy I know. Why trade every day and take the risk when you can just buy and forget until they grow up. Cool
Yes i agree on that, bitcoin is really the best investment of all coin in the crypto currrency market. It is the most trusted and the most popular coin that can lead everyone to gain a huge amount of profit in a verry simple process. I believe that many people used bitcoin on this present time as there number one source of an extra income, bitcoin is really helpful to those who trust and have a big faith on it.
wasaisi

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:18:00 PM

Yeah indeed bitcoin is still the best place to invest. Because bitcoin prices are still high and higher than in other coins is the reason why bitcoin is still the best place to invest.
Ram krish

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:27:34 PM

Yes Bitcoin is the best investment compare to other sources. We can get more profit from bitcoin. If we invest today ot will save our future and our Next generation. Amd profit is also high.
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:45:36 PM

I have read some posts that say a lot of losses in bitcoin. But that's all not true after I joined and invested in reality that was the opposite and much beneficial for myself. What is your opinion. Thanks
sulec70

Activity: 373

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:04:21 AM

Looking at the popularity point of view, bitcoin might be considered as the best invedment indtrument among other coin.It is the first coin that has a monumental price movement like last year. Today's price is still the most expensive.But in term of capital gain, it is noted that other coins like eth has a bigger return on investment.etc price is cheaper than bitcoin so we can buy or invest more. As for me, I choose eth as the best choice for investment.
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:11:33 AM

Investments in criptocurrencies are not always good investments, but no other investment has the potential for returns that cryptocurrency has today. We think that the btc was worth 100 dollars a few years ago and today it is worth almost 10,000. Which other investment is comparable?

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀