Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:38:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best investment is bitcoin  (Read 1292 times)
potzpotz

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:34:51 AM

I have been reading the posts on this forum and so many people are saying they lost a lot of money and bitcoin is no good. Many people are saying that bitcoin and other cryptos have been a bad investment.

But if we look at the facts and the performance and compare to other investments that some people make we can see that this is not the case.

People are making the mistake of focussing on price changes on a day to day basis but investment is not about day to day price movements. It is about patience and reward.

If we look at the changes in one year we can see that bitcoin has performed many times better than all other investments. For one year bitcoin has gone up a massive amount. It was $900 this time last year! Now it is $7000. That has given bitcoin investors an incredible 700% return in just one year. The stockmarket average return for the same one year has given only 2% return. Fiat money has fallen. The dollar has gone down by 15%. Savings accounts have given a return of about 1%.

When you look at the returns and losses of all these investments, the best was stockmarkets that gave average 2%. So bitcoin has given 700% yet people are complaining that it has been a bad investment, even though it is 350 times better than the next best investment. What other investment has given you 700% profit in one year?

Remember, don't be fooled by day to day price changes. Look at the one year and the longer term facts. When you look at these you can see that if you invested in bitcoin you have made many more profits than everything else put together hundreds of times over.

You made the right decision when you are already a bitcoin investors nothing to be worry or feel nervousness your future are all secured now
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto Jennifer

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:59:42 AM

Hi All,
What do you all think of Blockgrain ? Looks really cool. Also have a working product.
It seems like a mixture between Vechain and CargoX and some sort of a full agricultural platform.
Has anyone taken a look at it ? I heard somewhere they might be moving from ETH to NEO blockchain when they begin development.
Here's a quick video that kind of explains what they're working towards.
glider101

Activity: 125
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:00:57 AM

If an investment is what you're seeking out, then yes I would recommend either BTC or ETH.
If you're really looking to diversify, a portfolio with alt coins is the way to go.   But it's more risky.
crocus

Activity: 158
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:26:39 AM

Yes i agree that bitcoin is the best investment maybe because bitcoin always rise up even they had huge fall of price so probably if you buy this coin you'll have a chance of risk because you can hodl it when you are not satisfied for it's price.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:36:57 AM

If you say of the word investment , its not a joke ist a money ,its a capital, then we are invited to invest in bitcoin , but so far upon knowing bitcoin, we can say that if not best ,its a better investment because if you have a little amount of money you can still invest in much lower value altcoin, if you cannot afford to buy or invest in bitcoin with a higher value, that os good in cryptos or bitcoin investment.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
kirti rana

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:37:35 AM

I agree. If you look at the bitcoin you can increase your bitcoin value instead of usd as of the moment so when the bitcoin price increases again you can earn a lot more money.

Yes bro Bitcoin price of this can increase any time that has bitcoine, please take a few pity because when the price increases, you will get the result of patience. Because Bitcoin is a valuable currency in crypto market.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:08:43 AM

I agree. If you look at the bitcoin you can increase your bitcoin value instead of usd as of the moment so when the bitcoin price increases again you can earn a lot more money.

Yes bro Bitcoin price of this can increase any time that has bitcoine, please take a few pity because when the price increases, you will get the result of patience. Because Bitcoin is a valuable currency in crypto market.

I believe in bitcoin's achievment since the beginning it had started as a cryptocurrency until the current situation. Bitcoin has prosper a lot and people should consider that it is a great currency and a potential investment that give people the opportunity to make good profit even before and at this current situation.
bitcoinrunners001

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:16:35 AM

Bitcoin has performed very well since it's inception against other asset classes, but now it is waning in price and I firmly believe that now it is under the control and influence of the big money cartels and whales that have now amassed the biggest portions of the pie, thus they can also manipulate and bend the price at their own will. It has been the best investment for the very early adopters and for those miners who made a lot of Bitcoin cheaply and for those who were clever enough to exit at the last PEAK of 20k and who now can buy in again at cheaper prices. It all depends on when you invested and when you sold.

Of course
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:18:04 AM

People have diverse opinions regarding bitcoin's investment. It certainly cannot be seen as the best investment for those that are actually losing money in it. Regardless, bitcoin has proven to be a good investment over the year and due to its volatility, it has actually caused people to gain and lose at the same time.

Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:46:47 AM

yes for me the best investment is bitcoin the only thing that you need to do is by holding it and wait until the price goes up again
oppasong

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:58:49 AM

I strongly believe in bitcoin because bitcoin gives me a job and earns money especially if we do it with a long term investment would automatically we will get a big profit as long as we have to be patient waiting for bitcoin prices to rise through the market then we will sell it then the profit is sure we will get.
edelwiswhite

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:05:16 AM

the best investment right now is bitcoin, because it promises huge profits, although the risk of losses is also huge in bitcoin investments. for that in bitcoin investing we should be able to see a good chance when to buy and when to sell bitcoin.
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:16:15 AM

Based on facts of what had happened with my friend, I believe bitcoin is best for investment and anytime can be used for emergency situations like what my friend did when there's something an emergency happen within his family.Since he already had some bitcoin on his wallet earned from joining bounties, right there and then he just convert the BTC to fiat money then cash it out to any available payout methods with less than an hour and that solves his problem.Bitcoin is not just for investment but can be a problem solver also.
campbell.box

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:23:58 AM

BTC is a stable investment project!

The nasdaq market is open for BTC trading in October!

I think BTC will go up quickly at that time!
tokenomics

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:25:02 AM

I would have to agree that Bitcoin is a good if not the best investment there is. In the span of almost 10 years, look at its progression. Its a big improvement and I have been reading articles about people who really made money in this industry and I think it will last for a long time.
sri11

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:35:14 AM

yes, bitcoin is the best investment, because it has a very good value, but can not be denied that investing dibitcoin also have a very high risk, especially at the time of bitcoin prices decline to make people panic

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:40:18 AM

BTC is a stable investment project!

The nasdaq market is open for BTC trading in October!

I think BTC will go up quickly at that time!

This is the buy and hold period. There are many hurdles before it gets into Nasdaq but once it does, there is no stop for the fame of Bitcoin.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:40:44 AM

I consider bitcoin a very good investment. I think this can really be earned, but you must understand that this is a risky investment. I do not recommend investing all money and borrowed money.
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:31:44 AM

Yes for me the best investment is bitcoin it has a good value even the price now is still going down but you need to hold it first then wait until the price go up again
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:45:04 AM

I agree with you on this. Investing in bitcoin is a viable investment. With its strong development and influence, Bitcoin has brought success to many people and it has helped our lives become better. Its value is continuing to increase and its value will be very high in the future. I believe investing in bitcoin as a long term investment will bring me more profit in the future

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: