Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:54:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best investment is bitcoin  (Read 1292 times)
Happy Fun

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:45:28 AM

Hmm. I agree with you sir, bitcoin is a good investment. Because bitcoin as digital money is a tax-free, and i think investment with bitcoin is good idea. But, you must careful if you investment bitcoin  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:51:05 AM

I also agree with the above question. if bitcoin is the best investment. if I usually always keep my money in bitcoin gan. if my money is in big amount. With bitcoin I'm not afraid of loss if its price falls will definitely rise again .

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
frankybutterin

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:02:11 AM

I have been reading the posts on this forum and so many people are saying they lost a lot of money and bitcoin is no good. Many people are saying that bitcoin and other cryptos have been a bad investment.

But if we look at the facts and the performance and compare to other investments that some people make we can see that this is not the case.

People are making the mistake of focussing on price changes on a day to day basis but investment is not about day to day price movements. It is about patience and reward.

If we look at the changes in one year we can see that bitcoin has performed many times better than all other investments. For one year bitcoin has gone up a massive amount. It was $900 this time last year! Now it is $7000. That has given bitcoin investors an incredible 700% return in just one year. The stockmarket average return for the same one year has given only 2% return. Fiat money has fallen. The dollar has gone down by 15%. Savings accounts have given a return of about 1%.

When you look at the returns and losses of all these investments, the best was stockmarkets that gave average 2%. So bitcoin has given 700% yet people are complaining that it has been a bad investment, even though it is 350 times better than the next best investment. What other investment has given you 700% profit in one year?

Remember, don't be fooled by day to day price changes. Look at the one year and the longer term facts. When you look at these you can see that if you invested in bitcoin you have made many more profits than everything else put together hundreds of times over.

Yes I agree with you bitcoin is the best investment in comparison with other investments such as stock or property that the asset increase is only 10% -30% per year. Most people who experience loss are the ones who are new to cryptocurrency. They are easily affected FUD and panic selling. They are inexperienced to sell and buy at the wrong time.

kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:25:24 AM

Remember, don't be fooled by day to day price changes. Look at the one year and the longer term facts. When you look at these you can see that if you invested in bitcoin you have made many more profits than everything else put together hundreds of times over.

some people do not understand bitcoin investment. they just follow the market price from day to day. there are even some people who are hunting for bitcoin for free via faucet or the like .. and it just makes them more losses (loss of time and internet costs)
jitenrajput
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 05:07:10 AM

I have been reading the posts on this forum and so many people are saying they lost a lot of money and bitcoin is no good. Many people are saying that bitcoin and other cryptos have been a bad investment.

But if we look at the facts and the performance and compare to other investments that some people make we can see that this is not the case.

People are making the mistake of focussing on price changes on a day to day basis but investment is not about day to day price movements. It is about patience and reward.

If we look at the changes in one year we can see that bitcoin has performed many times better than all other investments. For one year bitcoin has gone up a massive amount. It was $900 this time last year! Now it is $7000. That has given bitcoin investors an incredible 700% return in just one year. The stockmarket average return for the same one year has given only 2% return. Fiat money has fallen. The dollar has gone down by 15%. Savings accounts have given a return of about 1%.

When you look at the returns and losses of all these investments, the best was stockmarkets that gave average 2%. So bitcoin has given 700% yet people are complaining that it has been a bad investment, even though it is 350 times better than the next best investment. What other investment has given you 700% profit in one year?

Yes, your point is completely accurate. And even the reason given for people not believing in the bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is agreeable. When bitcoin was a newbie, many people doubted its actuality but when the prices soared, they started believing and investing in bitcoin. Those who invested at the end of 2017 are really pissed off because the price went down like never before. Now its doing better. Panic selloff is one of the cause. Those who are new to cryptocurrency would not have defined entry and exit points which is necessary for bitcoin investment. And as you said people do day trading which is a bad investment idea. If you want good returns it is necessary to hold.

ENCRYBIT  -  Future of CryptoExchange▐  Private Sale is Live!
● Buy ENCX Tokens ● Get up to 40% Discount
cah ndablek

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:31:58 AM

In business terms there are many choices you want to join, in bitcoin investment think is one of the best investment to join , because I can see the process of bitcoin to the normal stock market exchange in a certain country, and the best you can start with a smaller amount and the best you can join bitcoin without a starting capital but through hardwork joining bounty to gain some tokens,

Yes I strongly agree with your opinion because trying to invest in bitcoin does not have to be forever using personal capital so make the opportunity for someone to search for free is also still open by relying on various bounty in the future and try to continue to be patient with the main goal earn an income.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: