Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:28:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best investment is bitcoin  (Read 1292 times)
Paka1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:53:45 AM

It is indeed true that bitcoin is one of the best investments that we could invest with.  Because it has good returns and good reputation. It is an investment with very simple process. With bitcoin we could assure that what we have invested will surely gain more. It is hassle free and more convenient investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maikl

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:01:49 AM

I have been reading the posts on this forum and so many people are saying they lost a lot of money and bitcoin is no good. Many people are saying that bitcoin and other cryptos have been a bad investment.

But if we look at the facts and the performance and compare to other investments that some people make we can see that this is not the case.

People are making the mistake of focussing on price changes on a day to day basis but investment is not about day to day price movements. It is about patience and reward.

Mostly complain those people who lost their savings playing on the stock exchange. Instead of just investing and forgetting!
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:14:59 AM

The best investments is bitcoin of course because like I said eerier bitcoin have a best services among the rest in the crypytocurrency industry
because bitcoin company is the rank one over all in this business,
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:21:50 AM

Looking at the popularity point of view, bitcoin might be considered as the best invedment indtrument among other coin.It is the first coin that has a monumental price movement like last year. Today's price is still the most expensive.But in term of capital gain, it is noted that other coins like eth has a bigger return on investment.etc price is cheaper than bitcoin so we can buy or invest more. As for me, I choose eth as the best choice for investment.
You are right, it's one of the advantages of bitcoin as a pioneer in cryptocurrency. Its position is stronger when most of its movement altcoin is affected by bitcoin. Sometime later, if bitcoin has increased then the same thing also happens to altcoin.
Investing with altcoin can also be the best option because many altcoins are also profitable.

kang.reus

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:23:03 AM

I really enjoy bitcoin because bitcoin is a very good investment and it is profitable for us to plant stocks or work to make money in a satisfactory way because the bitcoin is different from others because of the digital coin payment.
Nexjr14

Activity: 216

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:24:20 AM

I have read some posts that say a lot of losses in bitcoin. But that's all not true after I joined and invested in reality that was the opposite and much beneficial for myself. What is your opinion. Thanks
Yes, investing with bitcoin is very profitable. Those who say losses are those who are overshadowed by panic when prices fall, then they sell them for a bad price. We should know that the bitcoin price is fluctuating. So do not panic when the price actually falls.
Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:11:37 AM

For me you can say that best investment is in bitcoin because it have a huge price now and can grow what it is now like it can turn up to $20000 before if you invest now bitcoin current price gets low who knows if btc can grow by this end of year.
TraiKH

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:16:19 AM

Yes, i agree Bitcoin is the best investment choice in many respects. fame and longevity, the strength of profit => the transformation of opportunity to become rich. Get the support of users on the world community.
In the market there are decentralized and relatively new sources. Bitcoin meets the essentials to be the best choice.
Jess KaKa

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:17:54 AM

I agree. I think the existence of bitcoin from 2009 is a testament to its longevity in the future. I trust the profit from bitcoin if kept long.
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
cocktail111

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 07:11:29 AM

it's indeed a good investment.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:13:53 AM

I have been reading the posts on this forum and so many people are saying they lost a lot of money and bitcoin is no good. Many people are saying that bitcoin and other cryptos have been a bad investment.

But if we look at the facts and the performance and compare to other investments that some people make we can see that this is not the case.

People are making the mistake of focussing on price changes on a day to day basis but investment is not about day to day price movements. It is about patience and reward.

If we look at the changes in one year we can see that bitcoin has performed many times better than all other investments. For one year bitcoin has gone up a massive amount. It was $900 this time last year! Now it is $7000. That has given bitcoin investors an incredible 700% return in just one year. The stockmarket average return for the same one year has given only 2% return. Fiat money has fallen. The dollar has gone down by 15%. Savings accounts have given a return of about 1%.

When you look at the returns and losses of all these investments, the best was stockmarkets that gave average 2%. So bitcoin has given 700% yet people are complaining that it has been a bad investment, even though it is 350 times better than the next best investment. What other investment has given you 700% profit in one year?

Remember, don't be fooled by day to day price changes. Look at the one year and the longer term facts. When you look at these you can see that if you invested in bitcoin you have made many more profits than everything else put together hundreds of times over.

is currently the bitcoin where the investment of cryptocurrency is still the best although we also know the price dropped dramatically but there are still many investors whose investment interest is quite high
Rarahumaira

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:17:04 AM

It is true that the best investment in bitcoin is because people are only new to know bitcoin among other coins. And they also believe that only bitcoin can be for a promising investment place. But actually investing in bitcoin is also a lot of risk.
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:22:22 AM

yes, bitcoin is the best investment because many people have changed their economies with bitcoin investments, although bitcoin has considerable risk, but if we know how to invest with bitcoin, that risk can be avoided and make big profits.

nguli

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:29:39 AM

yes you are right where the best investment in my opinion is bitcoin because the movement and total supply of bitcoin that can be seen and can be calculated so that the prediction can be estimated in price, in contrast to fiat and some precious metals whose total supply is very much making can not be counted and not transparent.
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:33:37 AM

It depends on how patience you should be engaging on this kind of investment will take you too long to get back your ROI. like you said it takes about 1 year to fully get your profit.

Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:43:45 AM

Yes I thought the same. But these ideas could have been so true during those times when bitcoin was new and many have just the curiosity to try and see for themselves. Yet as time goes by many had more concerns, more FUDs and scams at work causing changes to its usage thus I would say 700% increase in a year might not be so realistic.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
Underlord

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:50:58 AM

I think also investing in bitcoin is a promising thing. Because bitcoin prices are being expensive at the moment. But today bitcoin is experiencing a price hike in the market. Maybe if you invest better do not sell it first because it will only lower market price bitcoin.
Pier7

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:57:40 AM

Yes of course, bitcoin is the best investment in modern times. The good thing about it is, it is open to all people in different walks of life, may he be too young or too old it doesn't matter. It just takes patience and positivity, you will reap your nice rewards at the right time at the right price.
goymas

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:58:56 AM

The market has been a bloodbath over the last few months, following an incredible, yet unsustainable, growth in the months before. HODLing has been tough going, and given the current market valuations, a lot of investors have given up and taken their losses.
To maintain it in a better way , people gotta use strategies and double check before whatever they are trying to do , this method may sought it out .
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:42:06 AM

Yes bitcoin is great to trade that is good to mention the time and duration which you can wait because i think if you are a long term investor and select bitcion as a trade and after some long term holding you can earn good profit because bitcoin price has too much different which makes you more profitable, bitcoin price was gone up to $19000 and now it is available at $8600 so when it will again cross the line of $19000 it will gives you more profit,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: