Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:37:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best investment is bitcoin  (Read 1293 times)
olyolali

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:29:38 PM

which you say is more toward long-term investments while many people are choosing short-term investments and for pumping prices in the market.
however, there are still people who choose to focus on price changes because they are looking for profit
ExtremeFacials.com

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:31:34 PM

Bitcoin can be very profitable, but also it is very volative and risky, so bitcoin in my opinion is for serious players only
Findingnemo

Activity: 2380
Merit: 795

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:33:21 PM

In encrypted investments, if you make short term transactions every day, it is easy to lose money. In all the coins, bitcoin is the most stable, and it keeps growing, which is very simple. You only need to buy it at a stable price, and wait patiently.

I think the best investment is how much you don’t want for your life is the amount to invest in the bitcoin because it has no assurance for your investment that’s why I’m saying this.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:44:18 PM

where investments that can be counted on for this year is bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the highest price than other investment places such as ethereum, litecoin, stock, and gold ... bitcoin is in the view will revolutionize the world of finance, that's why many people have been using bitcoin as an investment because the price is fluctuating.
unsianofarhan

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:48:43 PM

I think it will be even better if you have digital assets and real assets
btc as a real asset and gold etc.
so it can be said very well if you have both
LtcG_Team

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:49:37 PM

where investments that can be counted on for this year is bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the highest price than other investment places such as ethereum, litecoin, stock, and gold ... bitcoin is in the view will revolutionize the world of finance, that's why many people have been using bitcoin as an investment because the price is fluctuating.

I think Btc will be for sure a good investment at today prices too. On long term it depends if Btc will be still the "pair" Coin with the others.
ijsera82

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:50:14 PM

Generally crypto investment for me is my portfolio. I increase my portfolio during d dip and know it will surely rise. Bitcoin has really done well and will continue. It's use case is cannot be overlooked in crypto biz
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:51:49 PM

Bitcoin can be very profitable, but also it is very volative and risky, so bitcoin in my opinion is for serious players only

There are a lot of investors that are investing now on digital currencies since a lot of other investors told them how these digital currencies give them profit through time, and I don't think they are all serious players.

Digital currencies are so volatile in terms of price because of their decentralization, no one is keeping the value or price of a digital currency. That is why I don't suggest investors to be that serious in terms of investing on digital currencies because they will be really devastated when the price dumps.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:55:02 PM

I have been reading the posts on this forum and so many people are saying they lost a lot of money and bitcoin is no good. Many people are saying that bitcoin and other cryptos have been a bad investment.

But if we look at the facts and the performance and compare to other investments that some people make we can see that this is not the case.

People are making the mistake of focussing on price changes on a day to day basis but investment is not about day to day price movements. It is about patience and reward.

If we look at the changes in one year we can see that bitcoin has performed many times better than all other investments. For one year bitcoin has gone up a massive amount. It was $900 this time last year! Now it is $7000. That has given bitcoin investors an incredible 700% return in just one year. The stockmarket average return for the same one year has given only 2% return. Fiat money has fallen. The dollar has gone down by 15%. Savings accounts have given a return of about 1%.

When you look at the returns and losses of all these investments, the best was stockmarkets that gave average 2%. So bitcoin has given 700% yet people are complaining that it has been a bad investment, even though it is 350 times better than the next best investment. What other investment has given you 700% profit in one year?

Remember, don't be fooled by day to day price changes. Look at the one year and the longer term facts. When you look at these you can see that if you invested in bitcoin you have made many more profits than everything else put together hundreds of times over.

Bitcoin is still the best among other cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin is the mother of all altcoins so you can never go wrong if you will invest into it.
Bitcoin is the best for long-term investment because the volume and demands are too high as compared to all.
Bitcoin is really a game changer that can change or improve ones lives.
We better to invest now because the price is still low as compared last year then just hold until the price will increase again.
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:07:09 PM

I have been reading the posts on this forum and so many people are saying they lost a lot of money and bitcoin is no good. Many people are saying that bitcoin and other cryptos have been a bad investment.

But if we look at the facts and the performance and compare to other investments that some people make we can see that this is not the case.

People are making the mistake of focussing on price changes on a day to day basis but investment is not about day to day price movements. It is about patience and reward.

If we look at the changes in one year we can see that bitcoin has performed many times better than all other investments. For one year bitcoin has gone up a massive amount. It was $900 this time last year! Now it is $7000. That has given bitcoin investors an incredible 700% return in just one year. The stockmarket average return for the same one year has given only 2% return. Fiat money has fallen. The dollar has gone down by 15%. Savings accounts have given a return of about 1%.

When you look at the returns and losses of all these investments, the best was stockmarkets that gave average 2%. So bitcoin has given 700% yet people are complaining that it has been a bad investment, even though it is 350 times better than the next best investment. What other investment has given you 700% profit in one year?

Remember, don't be fooled by day to day price changes. Look at the one year and the longer term facts. When you look at these you can see that if you invested in bitcoin you have made many more profits than everything else put together hundreds of times over.

Yes thats really true, and many people today can tell their story and experiences on how bitcoin helps them to be profitable when they participated in bitcoin.
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:07:20 PM

yes you are right the best investment in my opinion it is only in bitcoin because the movement of bitcoin prices very quickly make you can become rich because you must be able to take advantage of very fast price movements to be able to get a lot of profits.

BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:07:51 PM

For me this is the best way of investment all you want to do is buy bitcoin in the Market if the price of bitcoin is  low.  You need to keep it and just wait for a few months or a year.  I think after a year the price of bitcoin will increase.
elpsycongro

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:19:43 PM

All right, the majority experience, not to mention that bitcoin is a bad investment! The market earns less than 10% of people, the rest of this money is lost, so if you can not observe discipline and analyze the situation without feelings, you will enter into 90%!

arazi07

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:23:31 PM

I am agree with that, because investing in bitcoin is a long term investement and we need patience too
hmm I think to take profit in bitcoin actually cannot see by day to day but need more patience and skill to get profit at the right moment.
adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:30:26 PM

Investing to bitcoin or what they usually called it as Trading, in which you will buy a thing and you will to sell it. It is one of the easiest way to earn a higher noney. And just be updated on what is hapening online especially to bitcoin.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Reagan_alvaro

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:35:00 PM

Some people say bad things about bitcoin whenever its price goes down. There are still others who declare bitcoin as simple a bubble. But whatever those pessimistic people are voicing out yet the bitcoin remains steadfast and durable. This only proves that bitcoin is a good investment. It's how you react to bitcoin's price fluctuation that matters and how you deal with it. Planning smart, thinking smart and doing smart is the best way in conducting any business and that includes bitcoin.

Saya pikir Dalam semua koin, bitcoin adalah yang paling stabil, dan terus bertumbuh, yang sangat sederhana. Anda hanya perlu membelinya dengan harga stabil, dan menunggu dengan sabar.
Dalam investasi terenkripsi, jika Anda melakukan transaksi jangka pendek setiap hari, mudah sekali kehilangan uang. 
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:44:40 PM

Yes, I indeed agree with you mate. If they really are looking at the positive side and without biased factors then they could see the bright side of BTC.
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:46:41 PM

I think whenever you buy bitcoin is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin from year to year always increases price so do not be afraid to buy bitcoin and bitcoin price is still very cheap so this is the right time to buy bitcoin.
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1088
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:49:44 PM

yes you are right the best investment in my opinion it is only in bitcoin because the movement of bitcoin prices very quickly make you can become rich because you must be able to take advantage of very fast price movements to be able to get a lot of profits.
Yes, price is likely to go up as Bitcoin is not a cryptocurrency rather an asset. Though it reaches up to 200%, then down 50% you are still up 150%! Make your investment, to wait, then you about going to be a millionaire soon.
wasaisisisi

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:52:04 PM

I think bitcoin is also the best investment place for crypto currency. Because of the future we can see bitcoin from now on. Maybe next year bitcoin will go up again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: