Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:56:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best investment is bitcoin  (Read 1293 times)
JiuMiBe

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:11:16 AM

Now, when everyone is saying ... it's over, Bitcoin is dead, 175 times. Now is the time to start looking at it, about buying it. And that money is still flowing in. The flow is still non-stop. This is not the end of Bitcoin but its strong start.
ringgo96

Activity: 1596
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 09:12:49 AM

Now, when everyone is saying ... it's over, Bitcoin is dead, 175 times. Now is the time to start looking at it, about buying it. And that money is still flowing in. The flow is still non-stop. This is not the end of Bitcoin but its strong start.
there will be no end as long as the buying and selling turns are still there. bitcoin will continue to exist until people stop to like and buy it. that's where the bitcoin will stop

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:15:41 AM

the real price of bitcoin was then very pretty and you did not think it was just a cents but it was used to pay for pizza at the time when they bought pizza and the fee was bitcoin but now very high in value and to prefer You just got the pizza out there and now it's great for you now
RockHenki

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:29:38 AM

Of course, I think the best investment is bitcoin because bitcoin is a smart digital coin, and stable for long, and thriving in the future, it provides a good source of income for everyone and make life better.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:33:12 AM

I have been reading the posts on this forum and so many people are saying they lost a lot of money and bitcoin is no good. Many people are saying that bitcoin and other cryptos have been a bad investment.

But if we look at the facts and the performance and compare to other investments that some people make we can see that this is not the case.

People are making the mistake of focussing on price changes on a day to day basis but investment is not about day to day price movements. It is about patience and reward.

If we look at the changes in one year we can see that bitcoin has performed many times better than all other investments. For one year bitcoin has gone up a massive amount. It was $900 this time last year! Now it is $7000. That has given bitcoin investors an incredible 700% return in just one year. The stockmarket average return for the same one year has given only 2% return. Fiat money has fallen. The dollar has gone down by 15%. Savings accounts have given a return of about 1%.

When you look at the returns and losses of all these investments, the best was stockmarkets that gave average 2%. So bitcoin has given 700% yet people are complaining that it has been a bad investment, even though it is 350 times better than the next best investment. What other investment has given you 700% profit in one year?

Remember, don't be fooled by day to day price changes. Look at the one year and the longer term facts. When you look at these you can see that if you invested in bitcoin you have made many more profits than everything else put together hundreds of times over.

Yes, for me I think bitcoin is really the best investment available today.  It is for the reason that you wouldn't expect on how much you can actually make or lose,  and I love risks. Some people feared losing that's why they feared bitcoin but will regret when they didn't invest but the value increase.  That is the nature of bitcoin,  its volatility,  and being a bitcoin investor you must live with it, and you can actually earn so much from it that you even wouldn't expect you will earn.
hcoin01

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:37:09 AM

I do not agree with this view. There are many popular coin out of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the cornerstone of the crypto exchange. Two basic networks in which bitcoin and eth crypto money are generated. It is very popular for this reason.
These two coins I mentioned are very popular for investment. I use other coins. There are many coins that you can earn money by buying and selling.
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:39:28 AM

There are many other choices in the market and not just the Bitcoin currency, and many people think that joining Bitcoin will be profitable when the money is working. Can Bitcoin bring more people a better life

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:47:15 AM

Yes right and no doubt that the best investment right now is bitcoin, the price keeps rising to make the users get big profits, I'm sure that the upward trend will continue to make me optimistic about the future of bitcoin.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:52:36 AM

Probably, investors have different opinions and calculation.looking at the price level, popularity and btc development last year,  many people will consider that bitcoin is the best investment.This might be right.But it doesn't mean that other coin is not good.Eth, for example is also interesting and cheaper. That means investors can buy more with small amount of money. Calculating its return on investment quantitavely, may be, we'll come to the conclusion that both these coins are good as investment instruments. Their prices influence each other.If btc price rises, eth price tend to follow.
isidrorex

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:53:24 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is the best investment for me also because Bitcoin is consistent all year round. I also agree in what you said that people don't have to look and base the success of a coin on a day-to-day basis but instead they have to base their trust and investment in a coin where it is consistent through out the year. And that is the big advantage of Bitcoin compared to other coins and that makes Bitcoin the biggest and most succesful coin in the Cryptocurrency world.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:00:49 AM

yet people are complaining that it has been a bad investment

I think that is because in the long run, people tends to be used in the fast changing price of Bitcoin and that is not dumping but they are used to pumping. Since the price are changing fast, they always think that it will always be a pump and they are scared of the dump. They are complaining since they are scared of what may happen in their investment.
Maybe yess because in bitcoin you can take advantage of fast changing in value to earn profit. If you invest in bitcoin that much and have enough patience as well you can earn bigger than usual because if you are wise you will not rush to sell your bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin is really great because you can also earn double or triple.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
yulionoo

Activity: 756

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:04:36 AM

yess. bitcoin is bad investment for those people that dont have any skill in bitcoin, dont have knowledge about bitcoin. so, they will loss their fund.
and its right when you compare between fail people and the winner. there are many the winner when they invest their money in bitcoin or cryptocurrent, because they have what is the require to invest in here. so its mean, bitcoin is best investment for bitcoin addict.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:08:45 AM

I strongly agree with that statement since the ever changing value of the coin opens many possibilities. I can say its worth a go.

KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:12:20 AM

yet people are complaining that it has been a bad investment

I think that is because in the long run, people tends to be used in the fast changing price of Bitcoin and that is not dumping but they are used to pumping. Since the price are changing fast, they always think that it will always be a pump and they are scared of the dump. They are complaining since they are scared of what may happen in their investment.
I do admit bitcoin investment is very promising, but you still must be able to accept any risks that occur such as instability and the security of your account that at any time can be stolen by others, not just bitcoin there are many other currencies that are good for long term investment.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:13:48 AM

True and no need to doubt that bitcoin investment is a very profitable thing, this is because bitcoin prices will rise and skyrocket in a short time so if we invest bitcoin will make money increase significantly.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:15:06 AM

if I usually if long term I prefer investing in bitcoin. sometimes I also like short term investment therefore I choose altcoin as my investment place .
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 10:15:50 AM

The highest value is the crypto para bitcoin. That's why it makes sense to invest in BitCoin.
The most popular of Crypto money is bitcoin. People met crpyto stock exchange with bitcoin.
I just do not find it right to invest in bitcoin. There are thousands of crypto currencies. Invest in Bitcoin, but you can also make good money by buying and selling with other coins.
Markmolotok1488

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:16:08 AM

True and no need to doubt that bitcoin investment is a very profitable thing, this is because bitcoin prices will rise and skyrocket in a short time so if we invest bitcoin will make money increase significantly.

I agree, of course the growth should sometime stop, but we are still far from this point.
sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:19:22 AM

if I always see the model first gan. actually bitcoin is very good for us to make investment place. I wish I was busy there with family events and so forth. but sometimes I also invest in etherium gan. because I always invest in bitcoin / etherium .
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:27:57 AM

For me it comes of investment you need strategy and you have plan about what you invest. For example you buy bitcoin in a higher price than it drops what will do next sell it without any profit will get? I agree what OP said because sometimes in investment it's the fault of people in crypto you need strategy and more knowledge about this so you cannot lose what you invest.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: