Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:03:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best investment is bitcoin  (Read 1292 times)
jerjer

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Money Token

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:00:43 PM

I think these people you mentioned are those who like to go into war without studying how to defeat their enemies. Bitcoin is a very bad investment for those who only invested bitcoin without studying its behavior, nature, how to trade it... and more, they are just hyped from their friends and other people sharing huge profits in the social media. But if you study bitcoin very well, you will understand everything and you can say its a great investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:07:52 PM

Bitcoin is the oldest coin and it showed huge progress in long run. But if to say about nowadays investment, bitcoin may not be the best. How much it may raise this year? Two or three times. But there are coins which cost a dollar today and if the price will go to 10$ it is going ten times raise and such investment can bring much more profit than our beloved bitcoin Smiley
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:23:21 PM

i dont see bitcoin is the best investment, but i agree if it said that bitcoin is one of the best investment. there are still many investment option out there, not only bitcoin
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:31:43 PM

I am agree with that, because investing in bitcoin is a long term investement and we need patience too
hmm I think to take profit in bitcoin actually cannot see by day to day but need more patience and skill to get profit at the right moment.
Yes, it is related to the ability to analyze the market using the available indicators. To improve that ability requires considerable time and experience, so as to predict the right buy and sell position.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:33:29 PM

agree with it, bitcoin ae very great value to investing in it, and because of that it self have a low supply and make the price drop because many of people are like to use it as their currency or just an asset investment

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:37:48 PM

It can be said that the most investment trend to get interest is bitcoin, this is because with bitcoin investment then we have a chance to get big profits up to thousands of percent per year, while other types of investments such as stocks usually get a profit of no more than 25% per year.
hibiscus

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:41:28 PM

Bitcoin is the best investment among the crypto currency because of its certain positive features which can be operated world wide
maintains the anonymity,its all transactions are recorded in an electronic ledger with the block chain technology.More educated mass of the people are attracted bitcoin for their day to day requirements world wide.Bitcoin is a purchasing power world wide and it is a good investment tool and its market demand is increasing though it is volatile.Its market capital and the daily traded volume also very high.
nanda1280

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:48:08 PM

Bitcoin investments are one of many ways to find and collect bitcoins. But this way would require capital is the deposit that will be invested. The investment value that we input will become profit after we save for certain time. If you want to take one step to find this bitcoin, I highly recommend it. Because I've been involved in bitcoin investment business for a long time until now. The Benefits of Bitcoin Investing If we talk about profits in this business, I will give you an idea just to open your mind about "why should bitcoin investment".
Nitnit13

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:49:43 PM

I also believe that bitcoin is the best place to invest because if we already understand bitcoin it will be more visible when investing because we will know what things will happen in the future about bitcoin.
Brightcrypto

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:24:28 PM

Bitcoin is the most popular coin and highly recommended any point in time, where it can not be satisfied to investors any point in time to buyer, so is very good one, with out delay in selling to convert to paper money.
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:33:31 PM

I agree. If you look at the bitcoin you can increase your bitcoin value instead of usd as of the moment so when the bitcoin price increases again you can earn a lot more money.
Agreed. I had the same experience myself. It is very cool when there is such an opportunity to invest with a high chance of success, especially in double profits.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:49:30 PM

When viewed from year to year bitcoin experience a very high price increase, investing in bitcoin is very profitable for the long term.Keep your bitcoin resistant until next year.

jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:58:30 PM

I think we can't consider Bitcoin as the best investment at all because the best investment is depending on how you're working with it. The best investment will be the investment that you're the best at and you know what to do in the nearly future.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jputra635

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:06:09 PM

I agree. If you look at the bitcoin you can increase your bitcoin value instead of usd as of the moment so when the bitcoin price increases again you can earn a lot more money.
Ok.That might be right because many people think so.Bitcoin is really the most popular among other coins so they consider and accept that bitcoin is the best investment.But we must be realistic that quantitatively, other cheaper coins like eth, ripple and litecoin have bigger returns within certain time period recently.In that case, I consider that not only btc but other coins are good investment instrument.
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:22:41 PM

I have been reading the posts on this forum and so many people are saying they lost a lot of money and bitcoin is no good. Many people are saying that bitcoin and other cryptos have been a bad investment.

But if we look at the facts and the performance and compare to other investments that some people make we can see that this is not the case.

People are making the mistake of focussing on price changes on a day to day basis but investment is not about day to day price movements. It is about patience and reward.

If we look at the changes in one year we can see that bitcoin has performed many times better than all other investments. For one year bitcoin has gone up a massive amount. It was $900 this time last year! Now it is $7000. That has given bitcoin investors an incredible 700% return in just one year. The stockmarket average return for the same one year has given only 2% return. Fiat money has fallen. The dollar has gone down by 15%. Savings accounts have given a return of about 1%.

When you look at the returns and losses of all these investments, the best was stockmarkets that gave average 2%. So bitcoin has given 700% yet people are complaining that it has been a bad investment, even though it is 350 times better than the next best investment. What other investment has given you 700% profit in one year?

Remember, don't be fooled by day to day price changes. Look at the one year and the longer term facts. When you look at these you can see that if you invested in bitcoin you have made many more profits than everything else put together hundreds of times over.

That is why it is still also wise to look at the monthly chart of bitcoin. Bitcoin like weather. Everyday it will show different prices. But these fluctuations can be predicted. It is because bitcoin also has climate, seasons whenever the demand for crypto in the market is high. So don't be afraid to invest in bitcoin.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:31:02 PM

I think we can't consider Bitcoin as the best investment at all because the best investment is depending on how you're working with it. The best investment will be the investment that you're the best at and you know what to do in the nearly future.
I think it is because bitcoin was ahead among others now. The more you invest in bitcoin the more profit you get. Bitcoin has a high value that all of us doesnt expect in the first place. It will also depend on what strategy you are going to do in your investment because the profit that you will get will depend on the amount that you have invested.

Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:42:22 PM

The best investment is bitcoin though bitcoin has dipped so many times, it has the probability of its prices rising again
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:51:20 PM

The best investment is bitcoin though bitcoin has dipped so many times, it has the probability of its prices rising again

yes and thats what i believe i any season or years to come bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrency to invest in trading or in long term investment and this is also trusted for so many people.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:52:34 PM

say yes that it's best to invest in bitcoin it's easy to make money here. it's not hard to earn a bitcoin here just to do is keep track of the market trend. because you have to be patient because it's long term

ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:57:24 PM

if indeed we believe in bitcoin we certainly want to wait for such moments, because such moments are very difficult to predict by us, so we should be able to wait patiently.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: