Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:34:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy TRON or ETH?  (Read 25713 times)
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:41:49 PM

I buy ETH, because ETH is good investment after bitcoin. ETH drop down around 6,1% in the market and bitcoin also.
I don't what happen why can drop down. But I still believe ETH it will rise and shine again in the future.
I don't want be panic when I see the price drop down now. Just calm down and hold it.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Megashaw

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:46:43 PM

Tron is a pump and dump shitcoin meanwhile ethereum is a great coin that has the technology to be here for long.
Invest in ethereum my friend
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:51:14 PM

Better option will be ethereum, because more and more projects based on ethereum, which makes it more and more popular. And the most important thing, eth will be more profitable

Correct. Ethereum is better, ethereum has smart contracts that are in use in ico. Etherum is also more stable in price, and ethereum also has the potential to continue to increase, so it will be very profitable for us.
Analyst101

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:55:23 PM

I think you can buy some in Tron but it’s not well tested like Ether. People actually built platforms and used smart contracts made by Ether. I understand that Tron also has potential and am planning several projects. However, as we saw in recent crash, it’s still very volatile. So I would recommend you to diversify even if it’s a small amount. Especially since Tron doesn’t have a working product or platform yet. Investing in more mainstream ones like Ether or NEO would be a good idea.
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:59:06 PM

I think Ethereum is the better investment option by far.
Tron is not looking good at the moment and is not looking promising at all.
Ethereum on the other side is very low, too. But Ethereum is popular and it is used everywhere.

conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:59:50 PM

Tron or ETH you better go with ETH its now on a lowest price of the year also its more profitable done Tron. Tron is a hype token so you will always hear about it. While ETH have high popularity because of some token choosing their platform making them more known and they also got a high potential like BTC.

Hssn

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:02:18 PM

If you still not invested yet buy 25% eth 25% btc, dont buy tron right now invest other % in some good altcoins like neo,neblio,iota also good right now and take a look on Waltonchain
victoria_v

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:03:12 PM

ETH - and Coindeal is a good place to do it.
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:12:42 PM

If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

If lets say I have $500 to start with, what should I buy and why?
I think you are better off buying eth because the coin is established and known by many crypto users which means it has a ready market as compared to tron which is something am hearing for the first time but if you don't mind you can invest in both to diversify your portfolio.
AllthewayUUppp

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:14:56 PM

If i'm looking to make my first crypto purchase, which one would you suggest buying and why? I love ETH because it's established but still not as expensive as BTC, but I also am hearing about TRX (TRON) nonstop...

Ethereum is good to buy now but Tron will go dipped more because the event was already ended yesterday wait few more days and you will see on the chart or you will notice on the chart of Tron if it's accumulation period. But if you are planning to hold them both for long term a minimum of 2 years price right now doesn't matter go and buy. Goodluck.
franklinrichards

Activity: 239
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:19:45 PM

i think Ethereum is a safer investment now. its very oversold like any other coin and when we get into bull market, Ethereum will go up higher than before. Tron still needs to prove himself good to be marketed an a competitive place.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:03:27 PM

If you choose between them, then of course better etherium !!! It is popular and now many rely and use it
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:11:08 PM

I think you are better off buying eth because the coin is established and known by many crypto users which means it has a ready market as compared to tron which is something am hearing for the first time but if you don't mind you can invest in both to diversify your portfolio.
Portfolio diversification tactics are not working now. It seems to me that now we need to buy only the most popular coins. This will increase the capitalization of the main coins. Such a positive dynamics will change the mood in the market and only after that it will be possible to expect price growth.
fitzzz

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:12:33 PM

I'll choose Ethereum since it is much in demand rather than TRON which is always on hype. Ethereum which use by many ICO and its smart contract.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:15:20 PM

Better buy Ethereum. It has more impact to other coins
Sanderion

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:20:59 PM

I'll choose Ethereum since it is much in demand rather than TRON which is always on hype. Ethereum which use by many ICO and its smart contract.

Of course, ETH is more reliable investment. But i'm sure TRON will give more profit on the next bull run. Yes, it's just hype coin at the moment, but Justin know how to pump and he will do it again. Grin

CryptoEnthused

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:31:37 PM

Don't think about Tron. It's just a hype and no real technology as of now. I would go for ETH. It's been declining over the last two months but it's real technology and should recover. You should determine your risk tolerance to make an investment decision. TRX is a very risky investment and ETH is relatively safe (of course, it is very risky too because it's crypto, but not even close as risky as TRX). Usually the more risk, the higher the possible return. Also, consider diversification. Say, put 10% in TRX and 90% in ETH. Bitcoin is very good as well. Don't recommend you to neglect this coin. Look how mostly all alts crashed compared to BTC from the start of the year.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:33:17 PM

In my opinion, I suggest you invest in ETH. When comparing ETH and TRON, I believe ETH will surely win. The potential for development and value of ETH is much better. In addition, it's becoming increasingly popular and is supported by many communities and corporations. At present, ETH prices are very low, and with the money you have, you can completely buy ETH and keep them, I think you will be profitable in the future.
SeXy

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:37:26 PM

I think that ethereum is the most preferred crypto currency for investing at the moment, about TRON I can not say the same
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:40:46 PM

Well, if you really are new to this industry, do not consider investing that money first because aside from the fact that it is quite small, you still do not have that enough knowledge or experience in this industry. I would suggest you to read more first and try to join bounties and earn as much altcoins as you can and hold them for a while or sell, experiment with them so you can be able to get a grasp on how things work around here and how certain type of projects move in the long run. Doing this will not only broaden up your knowledge and experience but will also add bucks to your investing funds. And when the time comes that you'd feel comfortable, you can start investing and holding and still work on bounties if you still feel like it.

-But if you really are itching to make an investment, go for bitcoins. Since it is a much safer investment, although eth is great, bitcoin would be best for beginners. hope this helps.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: