Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:04:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀  (Read 13260 times)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:43:43 PM

I'm watching the team really well, but where can you monitor the fundraising? On the site I will not see such information.
Keep watching more, you will see a lot of surprising at Power Loan. About the information you want know, maybe let for admin answer.
In fact, the project administrators are very quick to answer the available questions. I like it and I think that the trend will continue
Yes, They answering in quickly so there will be no questions on pending, I think they are very happy to answer all that questions.
Yes, exactly the team is always stay active on social media platforms including forum. And always they are provide new update which is related to the project. As well they are answer to the all questions which asked by the community members and investors.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:57:18 PM

I'm watching the team really well, but where can you monitor the fundraising? On the site I will not see such information.
Keep watching more, you will see a lot of surprising at Power Loan. About the information you want know, maybe let for admin answer.
In fact, the project administrators are very quick to answer the available questions. I like it and I think that the trend will continue
Yes, They answering in quickly so there will be no questions on pending, I think they are very happy to answer all that questions.

Then it will be good for the project because investors and supporters will see how they're certain about the platform

Let's see about that, there has been a lot of projects like this one that was around before but they don't really last for more than 6 months.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:59:32 PM

Then it will be good for the project because investors and supporters will see how they're certain about the platform

Let's see about that, there has been a lot of projects like this one that was around before but they don't really last for more than 6 months.
Well, that is really true. Here in the world of crypto currency, the real battle is not easy. It entails a lots of responsibilities and obligations of the team to keep on moving the project they are handling. And so, I hope that the team working behind this project will keep striving and may reach its goal, as Powerloan is a good project that come exist here in the crypto world.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:29:25 PM

Yes, exactly the team is always stay active on social media platforms including forum. And always they are provide new update which is related to the project. As well they are answer to the all questions which asked by the community members and investors.

They really need to because every issue is really important and this is why they are very active with every concerns of their clients. Powerloan slowly getting the interest of some investors so maybe in the next few weeks, maybe we can witnessed their achievement of their Pre-ICO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:40:23 PM

Thats a great sign which actually builds up trust among the users for the platform. The team should continue to remain active as it has great consequences.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:45:23 PM

An interesting project, but of course everyone wants to know where the funds will be invested and I think the more transparent the project, the more investors.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:14:16 PM

An interesting project, but of course everyone wants to know where the funds will be invested and I think the more transparent the project, the more investors.
Yes and this project i guess is much transperant and also the team always tries to give you most of the updates so i think that the team is really much efficient and hardworking which can then lead a better future for this project.
cabrakaned

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:02:48 PM

Yes and this project i guess is much transperant and also the team always tries to give you most of the updates so i think that the team is really much efficient and hardworking which can then lead a better future for this project.
The project is truely much transperant but i guess that the dev should update us more on the project to keep us all updated to the project as even it would give us some great profits ahead. This project is truely great.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:17:17 PM

The project is truely much transperant but i guess that the dev should update us more on the project to keep us all updated to the project as even it would give us some great profits ahead. This project is truely great.
Try to join their official telegram channel and all possible social media to stay more updated to the team and also the team tries hard to update the community in the bitcointalk forum to so it is going to be great ahead.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:00:17 PM

Your right mate, well this project make their own way of strategy having a promo to make this project attractive by those investors. Hopefully the team may continue on thier great start which I believe this project have a potential in the future and for sure can benefit all of us here in the world of crypto currency.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:04:03 PM

Exactly being updated on a project will be really great because we will get to know about how the team is working and if they are on the schedule track or not which will help us make an opinion about the project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:10:02 PM

i really hope they end ico successfully that will help with much more transparency and more investors in the long run

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:36:05 PM

i really hope they end ico successfully that will help with much more transparency and more investors in the long run
Start of the project expect all from community. The project has to be interesting in respect of replacement with everything with the bothered HYIP's and will prove that it happens for long term.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:02:08 PM

One thing that makes a project being a great and reliable one is how they show transparency towards the community. It's also a good thing to be part of the team's agenda to be fully accommodating to what the people are asking.

Being tranparent makes this project unique. It is one of those people want people to know in order they can monitor the progress or the standing of the project and also the profit recieved by joining here. Hoping forore success of the project.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:25:18 PM

You can join in the Piwerloan official telegram channel that will help you to be in touch and gain more announcements and updates about the project.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:11:21 PM

One thing that makes a project being a great and reliable one is how they show transparency towards the community. It's also a good thing to be part of the team's agenda to be fully accommodating to what the people are asking.

Being tranparent makes this project unique. It is one of those people want people to know in order they can monitor the progress or the standing of the project and also the profit recieved by joining here. Hoping forore success of the project.
Transparency need to be sealed with the various involvement of the team where they should adopt the new agile methodologies that will bring to a greater outcome without giving up.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:16:12 PM

This is still at ICO stages, so i think will have no update at PowerLoan at this time. Because all has publiced. If have new updates, maybe about the duration of next ICO stage.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:39:58 PM

Transparency need to be sealed with the various involvement of the team where they should adopt the new agile methodologies that will bring to a greater outcome without giving up.
I have same opinion like you, but maybe Johan only keep his active at telegram group. I hope he will answer or keep new updates at here more.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:48:00 PM

I did, had about 7-8 deposits go through from presale to now.....Never mind, were all having fun 😊

Wow that's a huge amount you've invested in their presale. Are you certain about your purchase?
I think this is the right thing to do with an investor! If he believes that he made the right choice, then it really is. If you are now starting to ask whether it is the right choice, do not need to mislead other investors who want to invest their money.

What they feel isn't always the right choice, the right choice is always decided by the market and no one else really has much of a say in it  Cry Cry
Thumbs up to you onemillionusd99 for making a huge investment. Hopefully I can also invest in 3 days from now.

It's good to know that as time passes by many investors already made their investment in powerloan. I know that returns will be good and it can be able to give us good profit in the future.

They'll probably dump as soon as the money is fully vested and they are able to cashout for BTC or any other actually stable crypto out there

I agree, this may  going to be quicker than bitconnect Cheesy   I do not understand how can people still trust those kind of platforms / projects. How much do they already raised ?
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:07:41 AM

I did, had about 7-8 deposits go through from presale to now.....Never mind, were all having fun 😊

Wow that's a huge amount you've invested in their presale. Are you certain about your purchase?
I think this is the right thing to do with an investor! If he believes that he made the right choice, then it really is. If you are now starting to ask whether it is the right choice, do not need to mislead other investors who want to invest their money.

What they feel isn't always the right choice, the right choice is always decided by the market and no one else really has much of a say in it  Cry Cry
Thumbs up to you onemillionusd99 for making a huge investment. Hopefully I can also invest in 3 days from now.

It's good to know that as time passes by many investors already made their investment in powerloan. I know that returns will be good and it can be able to give us good profit in the future.

They'll probably dump as soon as the money is fully vested and they are able to cashout for BTC or any other actually stable crypto out there

I agree, this may  going to be quicker than bitconnect Cheesy   I do not understand how can people still trust those kind of platforms / projects. How much do they already raised ?
There is nothing you or we need to trust any person but the potential of the project which gives you complete understanding about the project also do visit the official website of Poweloan to gain the complete information with exact status.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: