Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:19:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best time to buy bitcoin!  (Read 1927 times)
SergeyGvo

Activity: 294
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:43:38 AM

I don't think that now is good time to buy bitcoin. Becuse in my opinion, it continue drop and can fall to $5400. The I expect, that it will bounce to $6800 , after which it start to go down to $3000.
Well if it is bouncing then it is the best time to buy bitcoin as now a day price is not too high bit it will rise high again, so buy some at low price to hold it will become high, 5400k is not too high price as when it start rising it exceeds more than 20 or 30 k so think bigger mate you are going to earn really high as reward of your patience and holding bitcoin.
Over the last week, bitcoin sank for 1k dollars. At the beginning of winter, we would not even notice such a drawdown, but now it's 10% of the price. Is it worth it to panic? I'm sure not.
okiamama99

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:16:47 PM

Trust me, this is the best time to buy BTC, our king can return at any time.
Wealth can come at any time to those who have faith in it
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:23:28 AM

I guess today is the day to buy more bitcoin it is likely to balance the value of bitcoin. As you can see the value of bitcoin now is not that high unlike the lastweek value and it is now stable unlike last week. The value today is like close to $6000 and increasing so better to buy more.
The problem is not when to buy but the problem is how to save money and invest in bitcoin. Time should not be a problem; money is the problem for many people. I think if I have money today I would buy bitcoin today because I know the future of bitcoin is very bright and I will make thousands of dollars from bitcoin investment. I will fulfill all my dreams from bitcoin earnings.
katrinmi

Activity: 121
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:02:52 AM

This time is the best to buy bitcoin to get big profit when it gets high again. Bitcoin price now is approximately USD 6,702.
You should buy bitcoin now because maybe later price will go up. Buy or trade bitxoin now.
Edit:Here is a chart.
I have a chart here that will prove that this time is the best to buy bitcoin.  It seems like bitcoin price spikes down. This is only for today's chart.

I agree with Y. The best time to buy bitcoin and other cryptocoin is when price down or just low price. I use this pattern and and buy smth when marker downs. And advice for those who buys tokens. The best time is when price is too low (even if it is risky). Because in future you may earn a great profit if ICO is cool. For example, I have invested in ICO EON and I am sure that soon I will get profit because it is good project.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:28:06 AM

Still, there is a chance for people who want to buy Bitcoin because the value is still, undervalued and Bitcoin has a tendency to increase the price more than 20000$. Buying at this condition will always help the people to hold the Bitcoin until the price starts increasing.
malsara@3

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 02:52:19 PM

i'm looking for buy bitcoins , hoping price will down more than that.

bitcoin is not done yet  Cool
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:07:44 PM

Still, there is a chance for people who want to buy Bitcoin because the value is still, undervalued and Bitcoin has a tendency to increase the price more than 20000$. Buying at this condition will always help the people to hold the Bitcoin until the price starts increasing.

We have seen the price of bitcoin at $20k in the past and it surely has an potential to achieve that price once again may by the end of the year so the best thing would be to collect as many coins as possible now and hold it till the end of the year as presently the price is really low and would be able to buy as much as we can as in long term it will only give us good profits.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
bycocoricos

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:32:39 PM

It's probably not the worst time to purchase BTC, it seems like all the market needs is one major catalyst to initiate a bull run. Facebook buying Coinbase? SEC delivering actual positive legislation? Something like that would definitely bring you solid returns if you were to invest into BTC now.
shushmita321

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 09:44:17 PM

there will always be uncertainty but if you look at the value of bitcoin for June 2018, you will see its more stable now. Again, i would wait for a month or two then take my decision.
datetry2222

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:25:51 AM

Although everyone is thinking this is the best time to buy BTC it is not.It will hit near 5000$.So guys please be patient.If you patient you can get more and earn good profit when market in uptrend.
NinjaCryp

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:16:47 AM

Although everyone is thinking this is the best time to buy BTC it is not.It will hit near 5000$.So guys please be patient.If you patient you can get more and earn good profit when market in uptrend.
That is a possibility, but according to many experts' comments after falling below 6k. Bitcoin quickly returned to the 6k threshold. That may be the bottom for this third volatility. and at 6k is still lower than the value that bitcoin has achieved in 2017. I think 6k is the right time to invest and the market is gradually stabilizing than before.
Asherith00

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:44:33 AM

Best time to buy bitcoin now.. Bitcoin now is  in a low price, and when the price of Bitcoin up you got more profits  of it..
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:22:59 PM

for me this is the best time to be on bitcoin and have a bitcoin to hold if you see the price it is round 7500 dollar if you have faith on what bitcoin price can be this year you can earn as much as double from your investment today so let us not wait for the price to drop more because the price floor i think is todays price.
I really believe in bitcoin, so I set to buy monthly at no specific price because I know in long term my average will be low and my possible profit is really high. Keep on investing with bitcoin until it reach $20k level again. You must really believe on this technology as many countries are now showing a great interest with cryptocurrency.
Good strategy hopefully more people followed your strategy but people try to time the market and try to be smarter and then they lose the opportunity to buy at very good prices, there are many people waiting for a price below 6000 and while that happened it is better to buy your bitcoin regularly, that way the average price of your coins will be very low even if it is not the lowest.
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:38:32 PM

Now is a great price to buy. With the current value and predicted pump in the coming months, you could join the party just before it starts.
jorgballesteros

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:57:39 AM

If you considering investing as a medium/long term action, I think there is not a best moment to buy but a lot of them. In my case I set a yearly FIAT budget and define my strategy. In a bear market, as of right now, I only invest a small part of FIAT (5%) buy $BTC when it drops about 10% in less than 24h. When the bullish market returns, surely will do, I will be trading small parts of $BTC to alts and in some cases only saving some FIAT for later use in $BTC.
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:08:33 AM

Every single time is the best time to enter in bitcoin. How? Yes that's the cause. Crypto market is the up going market present time. If you have money and want to buy, just buy , don't ask. At first you should try to understand the behavior of BTC. Because the price is randomly ups and down . Its the nature of BTC. The price crash is over, but the price is again under $4000, but doesn't matter anyway. Don't seek advice's about what to do your own money.
Project xupporter

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:21:54 PM

The best time to buy in crypto is during the uptrend, BTC now worth $6400 in the current price which means if the predicted price of breaking ATH to $25000 comes to pass, anybody that buy now would be on x4 of his/her investment.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:29:17 PM

Actually buying bitcoin at all times is the best, because it all depends on how much you can afford and can buy at a price you think is a good price .. actually this time is the most appropriate and accurate time to buy bitcoin because the price is very cheap and very affordable to buy in large quantities ..
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:13:05 PM

i'm looking for buy bitcoins , hoping price will down more than that.

bitcoin is not done yet  Cool
If you know pries is getting down so try to buy some coin at this position as now is the best time to buy bitcoin at very cheap price, more and more speculations are good sign for bitcoin holders and those who are ready to buy right now, waiting for best time sometime people lose good opportunity of buying low, don’t be one of them just buy now price will be high soon, yet it is at hot but later on you will fine bitcoin performing really well.
At the end of 2017 price of bitcoin was much better than the price we are having now a day, so I agree with you that having an little patience can give us huge profit but only for selling, to buy some bitcoin now is the best time as 6k is the lowest price and there are 100% chances for bitcoin to rise high, that’s why we should buy some bitcoin now to improve our earning for future, I still believe in bitcoin that it will give me profit so I am buying as much as possible.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Hasan986

Activity: 416
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:00:25 PM

Now is the best time for getting Bitcoin. Now Bitcoin is 6500$, Which is very low level. Now, buying Bitcoin can be a good profit if I can get hold of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: