Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:50:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:37:20 PM

I am amaze this projects offer about trasport and trades. They also make the transaction easy and fast with the use of decentralized platform. Great work team!

I agree with you mate. CargoCoin offers transport  all of the avilablity of shipping ways. Water, land, and air ypu can select which you like. I hope that this project will be successful in the near future.

Well, I am just curious how this project can do this in real life. Like the shipping fees and how they can make the deliveries on time. I will look forward for more announcements and updates about this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:54:11 PM

I am amaze this projects offer about trasport and trades. They also make the transaction easy and fast with the use of decentralized platform. Great work team!

I agree with you mate. CargoCoin offers transport  all of the avilablity of shipping ways. Water, land, and air ypu can select which you like. I hope that this project will be successful in the near future.

Well, I am just curious how this project can do this in real life. Like the shipping fees and how they can make the deliveries on time. I will look forward for more announcements and updates about this project.
The Cargo Coin is very a great project. I like the concepts and idea integrated to this CargoCoin platform. Just like other people here in the crypto currency community, I was hoping that the CargoCoin project will become successful, so that, the implementation of this will be done, and make this project into reality. I will keep in touch to this project for its more news, and updates.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:06:46 PM

Well, it looks like a long way according to roadmap. Are you guys have also a bounty campaign?  You listed already so many languages in your Ann Thread but I couldn't see the bounty thread? Are all translations reserved?
As a rule at such projects as this which are issued very seriously exist the own website with all bounty campaigns, but I all the same haven't found information and on it.
Me too. I hope they will be publishing and releasing the bounty campaign so that we can proceed and apply the bounty.

A bounty campaign can surely helps this project to increase its exposure and their popularity that will help them to attract more investors to participate. I hope that this project will have a good campaign.

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:20:35 PM

In real life, I am connected with this branch of the economy, developers offer a real solution to existing problems

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:30:05 PM

I think this would be a good project since there is still no transport platform that uses blockchain technology. Good luck guys!

yeah, this is a good plan but the question is how this project will make it in real life. Are they really serious with the developments and how they will doing this once launched? I will follow the progress of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:34:27 PM

Great concept but may I know what can be the benefit a transport  or delivery system will get to your platform?

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:31:53 PM

In real life, I am connected with this branch of the economy, developers offer a real solution to existing problems
Development of a market place, utilizing smart contracts, allowing manufacturers to showcase their produce and connect them directly with customers, through an established link to connect is really amazing with the global trade procedures.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:51:17 PM

unfortunately I do not believe that it will be possible to inform the whole industry of freight transportation to this project - it is too large to implement the  blockchain
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:55:37 PM

The project is good, but there were already a lot of similar ones than it differs from other similar projects?
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:46:27 PM

The project is good, but there were already a lot of similar ones than it differs from other similar projects?
Were there any similar projects? And what was the future for them? I think that this project can really have some great profits ahead and also i think that it indeed needs some great investors to make this project much popular ahead.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:03:14 PM

There are a number of similar projects but this project really looks unique and intresting so i think that it can really turn much profitable ahead and also the project has some great skills to attract a number of investors too.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:13:37 PM

There are a number of similar projects but this project really looks unique and intresting so i think that it can really turn much profitable ahead and also the project has some great skills to attract a number of investors too.
but yet this project has a lot of competitors and it should soon do something intresting to make it go more unique so that it could have some more profits ahead. This project seems promising.
Ather_1020

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:48:13 PM

Good to know that the project is actively contributing in the transport field. Maybe we’ll see a developed technology being used in transport industry for quick,safe and cheap delivery.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:28:51 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. there are so many similar projects like this are already available in the crypto world. I think the team behind the ico needs to some good strategies to promote the platform. this kind of activities will definitely help the project to gain a good amount of investors.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:17:19 PM

the project is aimed at covering almost all types of delivery. And in my opinion the team has raised a very high level for itself. I hope they took into account all the necessary aspects for the successful development of the project, because it will be really hard, as it will have to do a lot of work.
This idea of developers is good, which is directed to the majority of deliveries, but on the official site, not the information about partners. Either I did not see it, or it simply does not exist on the page. And the current method is not very good, because it is difficult without partners in this type of activity.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:26:03 PM

the project is aimed at covering almost all types of delivery. And in my opinion the team has raised a very high level for itself. I hope they took into account all the necessary aspects for the successful development of the project, because it will be really hard, as it will have to do a lot of work.
This idea of developers is good, which is directed to the majority of deliveries, but on the official site, not the information about partners. Either I did not see it, or it simply does not exist on the page. And the current method is not very good, because it is difficult without partners in this type of activity.

To think, Cargocoin is really a big project because it is a about revolutionizing the global trade and transport but the problem with this is that the legal issue. How can they get a permit or any other form of approval to the government because we are talking about cargo.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:26:40 PM

My review : Green refer to good score, Red to bad score.

The whitepaper and the idea : The whitepaper looks professional and well organized. The project provide a good solution to this industry and will cover cargo and transportation on a full scale basis which makes it a big project.

Company info : They claim that their Cargo is a registered company in England, So I went to government's website to check by myself.
Result :
link : https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11234558
Link 2 : PDF

Name : CARGO TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
Company type : Private limited Company, Incorporated on 5 March 2018.
Owners : Bogomil ALEXANDROV  and Martin Jordanov ILIEV

Team member : They looks like never meet and not even take a specific picture profile for this project, their social media inactive for a long time ago with few followers which makes them looks like fake twitter accounts. For linkedin profiles, most of team doesn't have picture except founders Bogomil Alexandrov and Martin ILIEV.
For big project like this, the team should be together, record video of themself, sharing pictures for the whole team, proving that they are doing business.  

Token sale : I don't have much to say about this, but investor should read ICO TERMS first, because any contribution made to CargoCoin during the contribution period is qualified as a non-refundable donation, plus, it seems like they don't have any softcap or hardcap, because I can't find any info about it.

LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:37:50 PM

The whitepaper and the idea : The whitepaper looks professional and well organized. The project provide a good solution to this industry and will cover cargo and transportation on a full scale basis which makes it a big project.

Company info : They claim that their Cargo is a registered company in England, So I went to government's website to check by myself.
Result :

https://i.imgur.com/VeykAFr.png

Team member : They looks like never meet and not even take a specific picture profile for this project, their social media inactive for a long time ago with few followers which makes them looks like fake twitter accounts. For linkedin profiles, most of team doesn't have picture except founders Bogomil Alexandrov and Martin ILIEV.
For big project like this, the team should be together, record video of themself, sharing pictures for the whole team, proving that they are doing business.  

Token sale : I don't have much to say about this, but investor should read ICO TERMS first, because any contribution made to CargoCoin during the contribution period is qualified as a non-refundable donation, plus, it seems like they don't have any softcap or hardcap, because I can't find any info about it.

That sounds reputed and a positive sign as we are experiencing the potential out of the strong efforts of the team behind we are experiencing supporters active involvement to achieve success.
Prk_7

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:15:52 PM

Result :

https://i.imgur.com/VeykAFr.png

Great, well in some point the team already have started the project. Though, as you said that the only few followers but it doesn't mean that they can't be trusted. As they are just new here in the crypto currency community we must wait for further updates of this project.
That is true, I am sure as mangoes by they will gain a lot more following because of their great hard work and amazing idea. I think everyone should what's this project and support them to grow.
zevl194

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:37:58 PM

There are projects which don't need partners at all. Moreover, in some circles it is considered that if the project has partners, then his team is weak and insufficiently competent of the affairs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: