Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:20:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:35:36 PM

A hard cap for such a project does not seem too big, for such a project - this is the normal amount that is needed to implement the idea
Is really hard hitting hardcap man is just not easy at all so basically you will have to give some serious private sell and maybe huge marketing campaign
Sometimes even very interesting projects with the unique idea not always gain the necessary sums for hard cap according to the predictable scenario. This results from the fact that each project can have absolutely different audience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:18:22 PM

They made a good impression to me actually. I will read their whitepaper and learn more.
That is a right way you have chosen and it is a pleasure to share you cargocoin is designed to utilize the platforms both as a secured transfer and storage method by the means of smart contracts as well as a payment unit for services, freight and cargos.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:40:33 PM

I am impressed to see the project progress & members name.Big big people are involved in this project.so when do you people add bounty program?really waiting for it

That's a good and interesting question, as all of us here on this thread waiting for the announcements regarding on bounty campaigns. This will be a big chance to have this kind of coin because if we were going to participate on their pre-sale now, the price are too much and we can't afford to buy it. Soon, they will consider these matters and understands our situations.

Yeah, there are many users as well as those possible investors are looking forward on this project. I appreciate on some innovation concepts which can have a difference from others. As this projects aims globally, hopefully the team will able to achieved the planned features as well as the difference advocacy that they have. I'm looking forward for aome updates on this project in the future to participate and to be part on their project.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:43:41 PM

I am impressed to see the project progress & members name.Big big people are involved in this project.so when do you people add bounty program?really waiting for it

That's a good and interesting question, as all of us here on this thread waiting for the announcements regarding on bounty campaigns. This will be a big chance to have this kind of coin because if we were going to participate on their pre-sale now, the price are too much and we can't afford to buy it. Soon, they will consider these matters and understands our situations.

Yeah, their are many users as well as thise possible investors are looking forward on this project. I appreciate on some innovation concepts which can have a difference from others. As this projects aims globally, hopefully they will able to achieved the planned features as well as the difference advocacy that they have. I'm looking forward for aome updates on this project in the future to participate and to be part on their project.

Well, if you don't innovate or improve something there will be no adoption of your system anyway. Why should someone change something if it's not better afterwards.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:01:24 PM

I think there are some important news about cargocoin.  They have now a partnership with Nauticus exchange and will get listed also over there. But for me the most important news is that cargocoin also wants to get in binance: https://info.binance.com/currencies/cargocoin

It's not really easy for ICO to be enlisted on Binance but just adding info is like editing an information in Wikipedia. Even if CargoCoin get a sold out and they can pay the enlisting fee, they still need to have the required market volume first.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:27:02 PM

I think there are some important news about cargocoin.  They have now a partnership with Nauticus exchange and will get listed also over there. But for me the most important news is that cargocoin also wants to get in binance: https://info.binance.com/currencies/cargocoin

It's not really easy for ICO to be enlisted on Binance but just adding info is like editing an information in Wikipedia. Even if CargoCoin get a sold out and they can pay the enlisting fee, they still need to have the required market volume first.

Totally true, Cargocoin must be transparent to their investors and I'm hoping that they will not pay the enlisting fee, let the community list the platform if the Devs is really true about the platform being profitable.
Prk_7

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:46:57 PM

Yeah, their are many users as well as thise possible investors are looking forward on this project. I appreciate on some innovation concepts which can have a difference from others. As this projects aims globally, hopefully they will able to achieved the planned features as well as the difference advocacy that they have. I'm looking forward for aome updates on this project in the future to participate and to be part on their project.

Well, if you don't innovate or improve something there will be no adoption of your system anyway. Why should someone change something if it's not better afterwards.

Yeah you're right, innovation and further improvements in the future are am important part of any product development and the team should careful assess this aspect
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:33:43 PM

Yes, this is so difficult, but as you know if have listing at Binance, i believe the value of CargoCoin will increasing at least threefold
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:36:04 PM

I think the project is possible, but the project is connected with the real world and this is not a simple business. Does the team have agreements with carriers about using the platform?

Yes, we do have preliminary agreements with shipping and logistics companies. Details are available in the whitepaper.

At the end of day, the whitepaper is only a piece of paper. You mentioned that has partnered with IBM's Global Entrepreneur to deliver enterprise level blockchain solutions to the shipping industry without providing any prove or link on IBM website.
We still wait photo for the whole team which is easy task to do. you need to show action that proves there is a team working on Cargocoin's project in real life.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:52:49 PM

Cargo coin is designed to utilize the platforms both as secure transfer and storage method by means of smart contracts as well as a payment unit for services, freight and cargoes.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:57:04 PM

Today i have free and search CargoCoin at google search and i find out another website : https://www.cargocoin.io/. Have any relate to our CargoCoin?

lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:31:23 AM

Hopefully when developed, it actually reduces fraud and theft of cargo. And to the present moment, how much does the token total get collected? Have  hit the soft cap ?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:59:25 AM

But also this is a good sign that the team is serious about their platform. I have also seen that they have the information listed in Coingecko about their ICO information, But notice the ICO stage is very long 316 days?

Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:04:05 AM

Cargo coin is designed to utilize the platforms both as secure transfer and storage method by means of smart contracts as well as a payment unit for services, freight and cargoes.
this is great cargo coins provide benefits and convenience for us. we must support this project to be successful and we will all find ease later on.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:34:39 AM

Developers hott cover a lot. But tell me whether they want to cooperate with logistics companies that deal with transportation?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:51:28 AM

I see that the developers are determined, but one can not take into account the fact that very few people know the world of crypto-currencies. And in this respect there will be certain difficulties
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:03:23 AM

I will not be shock if there are really lots of people get interested to this project and keep engaging to the CargoCoin project day by day. The community of the CargoCoin project is getting larger as days goes by. This os because the team has a good platform and concept showing to us, and I hope this will come into reality and not just into words alone.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:39:46 AM

I will not be shock if there are really lots of people get interested to this project and keep engaging to the CargoCoin project day by day. The community of the CargoCoin project is getting larger as days goes by. This os because the team has a good platform and concept showing to us, and I hope this will come into reality and not just into words alone.

You are right mate, also the project thst they are running had a wide range of industry which many transport companies will also going to invest in CargoCoin.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:41:37 AM

You are right mate, also the project thst they are running had a wide range of industry which many transport companies will also going to invest in CargoCoin.
CargoCoin team had a great idea of advertisement and the team is working hard. I would ask if the project had a video disccusing about their project? This could also a great promotion strategy if you will apply it.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:56:42 AM

The team works in a very complex business like logistics and transportation. I'm curious what kind of marketing research the team did to study the need for such services.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: