Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:49:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:19:05 AM

This is really a great project that would help to address the problem in the shipping industry today. Looking for your success in the near future. Good luck!
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:57:19 AM

Well, another project that would be a revolutionary for a global trade and transport industry, I hope they will be giving so much efforts on it.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:12:54 AM

Well, another project that would be a revolutionary for a global trade and transport industry, I hope they will be giving so much efforts on it.
developers really make great efforts to develop their project. To date, I see a large number of followers in this project. And this shows that the project is definitely moving towards success.
thecargocoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 10:24:22 AM

We now have CargoCoin ANN thread in Russian @ MMGP forum: https://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=581553

❉☛https://thecargocoin.com/☚❉ CARGO COIN - Revolutionising the Global Trade and Transport ❉☛https://t.me/thecargocoingroup☚❉
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:32:36 AM

I think the community should support projects that bring together the world of crypto currency and the world of business. I hope the team can fulfill their dream.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:16:02 AM

We now have CargoCoin ANN thread in Russian @ MMGP forum: https://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=581553

This will probably increased the number of people that can read the Ann thread because the team already have provided a Russian language. Hoping they can provide more languages so that there will be more different people that can read their announcement thread.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:20:16 AM

We now have CargoCoin ANN thread in Russian @ MMGP forum: [url=https://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=581553]https://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=581553][/url]
We now have CargoCoin ANN thread in Russian @ MMGP forum: [url=https://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=581553]https://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=581553[/url]

Does that mean you have bounty program for this project? I am interested to participate if there is any. I hope you are active in social media and community support.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:24:53 AM

Yes, this is a new project that really have a potential to grow. They just need to be more focus and more serious in developing this project and also hoping that more people will support it.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:37:21 AM

The project is already becoming popular, that now scammers are forging a site that would steal your money! Be careful! Do not enter your login and password and your wallet on such sites, otherwise your funds will be stolen and no one can return them!
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:40:36 AM

This will probably increased the number of people that can read the Ann thread because the team already have provided a Russian language. Hoping they can provide more languages so that there will be more different people that can read their announcement thread.
Probably, they are working for it as this kind of strategy will surely help for other traders worldwide to have a better understanding about this platform. And as we know that there are some people now have less communication in English. So providing different languages will be the best solutions to this.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:54:33 AM

This is really a great project that would help to address the problem in the shipping industry today. Looking for your success in the near future. Good luck!
Yes, CargoCoin is the answers of the all the issues of shipping industries nowadays. The development team are constructing new features to make this project different from others. As of now I suggest that the team needs to make more marketing strategies because we all know the competition in the market are very wide. They need to show the investors that they can compete others at the same time.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:55:49 AM

Yes, this is a new project that really have a potential to grow. They just need to be more focus and more serious in developing this project and also hoping that more people will support it.

They really need to focused due to the fact that this is a big project. The concept is all about global trade and the tendency that will probably happen is that they will be facing the local government.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:02:21 PM

They really need to focused due to the fact that this is a big project. The concept is all about global trade and the tendency that will probably happen is that they will be facing the local government.

And aside from that the project will be costly since they will need to have an office and a wide warehouse I guess. All in all, let's just hope that they can fullfil all their plans and goals in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:53:55 PM

I agree, that is why this project's ico need to succeed to be able to support this expensive processing of their platform. I will watch this project and expect more updates soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:08:54 PM

If they have a mobile companion intergrated on thier system logistics and transport will be tracked easily regardless of your location.
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:45:22 PM

If cargocoin can promise its followers and platform users that they will cut the expense of transportation. Definitely the will be supported.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 01:56:23 PM

If their site is broken, then how would the team work their project if they can't access it too? I hope the devs would address this and fix the issue fast or it will destroy their image in the ICO.
Maybe is just a minor issue which dev will deal with later but ofcourse is a minor setback hopefully they will set that up soon

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:40:12 PM

Cargo coin is providing infinite opportunities and possibilities as we could analyze and understand through their white papers for added value to the users and the participants and all utilities also operate through cargo coin.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:44:17 PM

Today i have free and search CargoCoin at google search and i find out another website : https://www.cargocoin.io/. Have any relate to our CargoCoin?
Upon transition to the reference which you had given I have received this mistake , therefore I dare to predlpolozhit that the website phishing.

How it's a phishing site if you can't see the content of it? Accessed it too, same result an Internal Server Error displayed. Maybe it's an old website of the project? Let's see what will the team response about this one.

Is the error occurring on the working platform of Cargocoin? If yes, how come they don't do something about it?
No, the user has given this reference which in Google has found the reference to this website and whether has asked official is the website.
I think user might have an internet connection which is not fast and that may drive this bug experience also there might be more junk and cache in the system.
Nope, do you see he said that he find out this link at Google search? In my opinion, they don't have any relation.

I agree with you mate. If the problem is about internet speed then why all of us are experencing the same issue? I have a fast internet speed which this is really a problem that they should be fix.
If their site is brokwen, then how would the team work their project if they can't acxess it too? I hope the devs would address this and fix the issue fast or it will destroy their image in the ICO.

Well they dont need to use the main site they probably have an internal site for themselves but yeah this is utterly nonsense if it's taking em forever to fix
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:50:31 PM

Yes, the project has the higher potential as well as ability to become successful. Just their team and developers needs to be more active and as early as possible they have to complete the project development. Also they have to  make new strategies which can help them to attract investors towards the project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: