Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:22:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:57:04 AM

I see that the project is gaining popularity among users. I hope that this will continue like this. Since a new project that will make a revolution in global trade and transport is needed for the diversity of the whole market!
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 09:40:58 AM

Today i have free and search CargoCoin at google search and i find out another website : https://www.cargocoin.io/. Have any relate to our CargoCoin?
Upon transition to the reference which you had given I have received this mistake , therefore I dare to predlpolozhit that the website phishing.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:21:34 AM

I think there are some important news about cargocoin.  They have now a partnership with Nauticus exchange and will get listed also over there. But for me the most important news is that cargocoin also wants to get in binance: https://info.binance.com/currencies/cargocoin

It's not really easy for ICO to be enlisted on Binance but just adding info is like editing an information in Wikipedia. Even if CargoCoin get a sold out and they can pay the enlisting fee, they still need to have the required market volume first.

You are right, they cannot easily be listed in popular and big exchanges, the listing will need high fees and other requirements that are not easy to achieve and really need the support of people.

Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:00:18 AM

I see that the developers are determined, but one can not take into account the fact that very few people know the world of crypto-currencies. And in this respect there will be certain difficulties

Exactly mate. This platform will be facing difficulties ahead as there are some businessmen afraid to engaged with cryotocurrencies because of it's anonymity and the issue of the security system. This will be a big challenged for the team CargoCoin and hopefully they will be able to overcome it so that they can achieved their goals in the market.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:25:36 AM

I think there are some important news about cargocoin.  They have now a partnership with Nauticus exchange and will get listed also over there. But for me the most important news is that cargocoin also wants to get in binance: https://info.binance.com/currencies/cargocoin

It's not really easy for ICO to be enlisted on Binance but just adding info is like editing an information in Wikipedia. Even if CargoCoin get a sold out and they can pay the enlisting fee, they still need to have the required market volume first.

But also this is a good sign that the team is serious about their platform. I have also seen that they have the information listed in Coingecko about their ICO information, But notice the ICO stage is very long 316 days?

I think that's a long way to go for an ICO. I thought it will end in 15th of May, which is perfect so they can still ride the bull run when it comes.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:27:15 AM

I see that the developers are determined, but one can not take into account the fact that very few people know the world of crypto-currencies. And in this respect there will be certain difficulties

Exactly mate. This platform will be facing difficulties ahead as there are some businessmen afraid to engaged with cryotocurrencies because of it's anonymity and the issue of the security system. This will be a big challenged for the team CargoCoin and hopefully they will be able to overcome it so that they can achieved their goals in the market.

Well, for this kind of project facing difficulties are normal and dev should prepare themselves about this. But if they will have a successful ICO and will reach the hard cap then it can help them to make this project near to success.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:29:59 AM

Today i have free and search CargoCoin at google search and i find out another website : https://www.cargocoin.io/. Have any relate to our CargoCoin?
Upon transition to the reference which you had given I have received this mistake , therefore I dare to predlpolozhit that the website phishing.

Yes, it is a phishing and its really make you wanted to go to that website because it might give you a free promotion coin or a big discount.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:54:04 AM

You are right, they cannot easily be listed in popular and big exchanges, the listing will need high fees and other requirements that are not easy to achieve and really need the support of people.

Why are you guys already talking about the listing of their tokens/coins wherein the team is still at their ICO stage. This stage is very critical because this is the situation that needs to clear first so that they can move to their next step. So. what we should focused by now is the status of their ICO.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:55:45 AM

I think with their good presentations and active dev they can make this project achieve success, but aside from that there are still many factors to consider to become very successful.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:38:15 PM

I think with their good presentations and active dev they can make this project achieve success, but aside from that there are still many factors to consider to become very successful.

To be able to level with the existing good platform, they really need to find ways to be more competent in terms of their features and idea of the project. Achieving the goal is very hard to achieve since investors wanted to be sure before they decide to join or participate in ICO. Cargocoin have a good concept and the idea is quite good so, they must really need to handle the platform with all their got.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:42:18 PM

Yes, it is a phishing and its really make you wanted to go to that website because it might give you a free promotion coin or a big discount.
Well if you follow the project from the start and read all the details about the project you wont get easily scammed.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:56:47 PM

please be especially careful when searching for the official site. Here in the first message the developers indicate the address of their official site, here it is https: //thecargocoin.com. Be careful and do not fall for the tricks of scammers.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:27:42 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 01:44:58 PM by vickycoin05

I see that the project is gaining popularity among users. I hope that this will continue like this. Since a new project that will make a revolution in global trade and transport is needed for the diversity of the whole market!
Glad to hear that as early as now the project is gaining popularity in the market. As I understand this project has a solid plan to cover all sorts of shipping. I think the team should also prepare valid answers regarding some project trust issues. Hope they can solve whatever obstacles that this project may encounter.
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:49:16 PM

Glad to hear that as early as now the project is gaining popularity in the market. As I understand this project has a solid plan to cover all sorts of shipping. I think the team should also prepare valid answers regarding some project trust issues. Hope they can solve whatever obstacles that this project may encounter.
Theres no doubt that this project is really interesting but hopefully the admins are prepared to answer all questions related to this project.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
thecargocoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 02:24:32 PM

We are not affiliated with cargocoin.io

❉☛https://thecargocoin.com/☚❉ CARGO COIN - Revolutionising the Global Trade and Transport ❉☛https://t.me/thecargocoingroup☚❉
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 02:25:02 PM

Oh, I believe that the project has a place to be, but you want to combine two very complex businesses real and virtual.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:08:04 PM

As if anonymity were to be enforced on anyone who intends to use blockchain. You should go and learn some more things about this technology. It has nothing to do with anonymity unless you explicitly choose to be anonymous.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:22:43 PM

It will be really important for them to gain following in order to achieve that. They have a long way to go now and I hope they achieve that target soon enough so that they become more popular.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:54:26 PM

The inland transportation is really a high need in my city where we pay more high at times to build our estates and it is now a good choice with Cargo where they are dealing with the inland platform which will cover all ground based transport, such as tracks; rail roads; pipes etc this is like an added spark for the project to drive a greater results.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:16:41 PM

Yes, I agree with you, the present the project so professionally. And the developers are always stay active and always provide new updates relented to the project as well as they gives answers on all the queries. So the team are consistently working hard on the project. Sooner or later they will be succeed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: