Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 11:15:46 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84778 times)
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:03:19 AM

Blockchain CargoCoin technology provides a revolution in trade and transport by stimulating optimization, which will provide endless transport functionality.
I agree bud cargocoin is digital and advance so tracking, planning and forecasting for your transport business will be now an easy task.

I just really hope that this project will be able to follow all their plans in the near future. I am also hoping for a great partnership so that the team will not experience hardship in funding their platform.
If the team CargoCoin will be make all their objectives for the future according to their plans then that would make the CargoCoin to have a great future ahead. I hope that more supporters, users, and serious investors will come to the CargoCoin, because for me, I really like what the CargoCoin wants to implement in the community.

I agree with you mate. This will be a efficient way to make the project successful. Also the team and members should help each other by promoting the project to the other social medias.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:26:37 AM

Blockchain CargoCoin technology provides a revolution in trade and transport by stimulating optimization, which will provide endless transport functionality.
I agree bud cargocoin is digital and advance so tracking, planning and forecasting for your transport business will be now an easy task.

I just really hope that this project will be able to follow all their plans in the near future. I am also hoping for a great partnership so that the team will not experience hardship in funding their platform.
If the team CargoCoin will be make all their objectives for the future according to their plans then that would make the CargoCoin to have a great future ahead. I hope that more supporters, users, and serious investors will come to the CargoCoin, because for me, I really like what the CargoCoin wants to implement in the community.

Cargocoin has a very challenging concept which they want to change the traditional way of making transaction which is also very costly. This is why the team needs to fearlessly overcome whatever problems they may encounter because this kind of business are also supported by some politicians.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:42:21 AM

As of these moment, Cargocoin is doing great and what is good is that they already opened a bounty program which will make this project to be more popular. The program just started and I expect that more will be able to join in so that this project will be able to continue for their next step.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:50:51 AM

Cargocoin has a very challenging concept which they want to change the traditional way of making transaction which is also very costly. This is why the team needs to fearlessly overcome whatever problems they may encounter because this kind of business are also supported by some politicians.

For me, before anything else, the team must focus first now on the marketing and advertising so that they will earn enough funds to support the developments and constructions of this platform.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:10:23 PM

As of these moment, Cargocoin is doing great and what is good is that they already opened a bounty program which will make this project to be more popular. The program just started and I expect that more will be able to join in so that this project will be able to continue for their next step.

Moreover. Bounty programs is not just about promoting, it will also be the basis for all investors on how good the platform is to the public. Because aside from it's product, some investors also consider to the feedbacks of the people and the number of participants being participated in the campaign. These matters is really important to them.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:37:28 PM

Agree, the must easy way of transportation. Transporting is even more easier with CargoCoin. The project is fucos on how to create a friendly and easy digital tracking and fast transportation business. Platform was well created and easy to understand no wonder this project will be successful soon.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:52:38 PM

Agree, the must easy way of transportation. Transporting is even more easier with CargoCoin. The project is fucos on how to create a friendly and easy digital tracking and fast transportation business. Platform was well created and easy to understand no wonder this project will be successful soon.
the developers are really making great efforts in the development of this project. The trading segment is quite common today, but Cargocoin has its unique functions, thanks to which the platform will be a success.
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:36:07 PM

As i read the information about this project, i was amaze of what this project will come in the future. With the team behind this project will succed if this project will be active and be notice of what ahead of this project . Goodluck.

If this project succeeds on thier ico, I cant wait to see CargoCoin project fully launch thier own platform in the future.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:58:06 PM

the developers are really making great efforts in the development of this project. The trading segment is quite common today, but Cargocoin has its unique functions, thanks to which the platform will be a success.
They are also utilizing the smart contracts like smart bill of landing, smart letter of credit etc referred to as platform in the white papers of Cargocoin. This is really expected which is a sign to say they are in a good track of upgrades.
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:00:40 PM

As i read the information about this project, i was amaze of what this project will come in the future. With the team behind this project will succed if this project will be active and be notice of what ahead of this project . Goodluck.

If this project succeeds on thier ico, I cant wait to see CargoCoin project fully launch thier own platform in the future.

I can imagine how Cargocoin would impact the global trading and transport industry because of its unique features. I'm hoping the team will continue to develop the platform.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:11:52 PM

This project will be the best to have in terms of cargo matters. It focuses more on the contract of the traders,  shipping lines and investors on how they deal about cargo. Cargocoin is the best in terms of dealing easy and quick payment of transportation which they can easily  plan, transact and track on it.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 03:09:47 PM

I was really impressed with the experience of the developers, I think the project will justify itself and they will succeed.
The project has already justfied itself and i think that it would also attract several investors to the project. This project is going to turn the best in terms of transportation facility.
I agree with your opinion about investors. But why are you so sure that he will be the best project of his kind?
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:11:27 PM

A great idea, I worked in logistics and if it was possible to introduce blockchain technology, many would benefit from it

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:28:02 PM

A great idea, I worked in logistics and if it was possible to introduce blockchain technology, many would benefit from it
In fact, after the introduction of blockchain technology, it would become easier for many to work, the only thing I regret is that few people know about these technologies
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:12:21 PM

In fact, after the introduction of blockchain technology, it would become easier for many to work, the only thing I regret is that few people know about these technologies
At times most of us use these services for making any transfers and transport sector with Cargocoin helps better to execute all the better transactions which will help in an extraordinary manner.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:52:59 PM

Very interesting concept!
PS! you are now listed on ICOStream
https://icostream.org/ico/cargocoin/
Yes, this is a great achievement which has achieved by team members in very less time. Now the project is becoming popular as per time passes. I hope they will succeed soon.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 06:12:31 PM

Am really waiting to hear how they intend to get their licences to operate in overseas and then maybe how various operations are going to get carried on

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:15:53 PM

Yes, this is a great achievement which has achieved by team members in very less time. Now the project is becoming popular as per time passes. I hope they will succeed soon.
This grabs attention of many people in the crypto platform as it is listed on ICO Stream there was chances even many of the investors do have a look about Cargocoin now.
shogun47

Activity: 1834
Merit: 555

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:20:37 PM

Great! Thanks!

Another review for CargoCoins. This will make them more popular and they can gather more supporters. I have been amazed that the team is really making the project run smoothly.

Having reviews is great but only if they come in great quality. Many of those reviews are just very superficial and don't really create valuable information.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:56:50 PM

Really few people know about this technology, but at the same time advertising was banned in social networks and Google. It's strange that they started to cut this, because this is a new technology, behind which the future stands, most likely someone does not want this to spread to the masses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: