Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:08:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:16:12 PM

https://www.investinblockchain.com/cargocoin-streamlining-global-logistics/

CargoCoin is in the beginning stages of building a platform that links international trade with the blockchain. To understand their proposed solutions, first we must understand what international trade has become, the problems it currently faces, and how blockchains could help.

Thank you for this early update from the team. But for now can you possibly reach the hardcap in time admin? Are their big sponsors joined?
I guess, they cannot be able to reach the hard cap because the token sales will end 4 days from now. But don't worry, the team have managed to reach the soft cap which is 5M USD. Perhaps, this amounts are good enough for the future development of the platform that can make all investors satisfied in joining this project.
Until that they will come everything is still posible. The sales will end up in 4 days but, the team can still work hard for it to reach the hardcap and the set goals. I know it will be hard but nothing is impossible for positive minds and heart.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:20:25 PM

CargoCoin is in the beginning stages of building a platform that links international trade with the blockchain. To understand their proposed solutions, first we must understand what international trade has become, the problems it currently faces, and how blockchains could help.

Thank you for this early update from the team. But for now can you possibly reach the hardcap in time admin? Are their big sponsors joined?
Yeah, indeed. Reaching the hardcap is the main mission from the project but I don't think they couldn't get it in time. Just be grateful for the amount of ICO has risen.
Hopefully they can, this is one of the marking points of the project. The success of the hardcap will indicates the good management and progress of the project.  I am still hopeful that everything will flow according to the plans and roadmap of the project. This is just a challenge that  need to be face and I know theh can make it  to the top.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:29:52 PM

https://lnkd.in/dq5GeqC

CargoCoin new legal opinion by a New York licensed attorney - Nikita Tepikin with NYC registration number: 5251814. According to the legal opinion CargoCoin is not to be considered a security, but a utility token.

Utility tokens right? That can be also be traded or redeemed when you are using their platform. Do the investors need KYC for to receive tokens when investing?
As I always have mentioned asking KYC for tokens ESPECIALLY if you're not even based off in a country that requires them is a really shitty idea
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:35:42 PM

I think that this community is going through a stagnant phase.
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:01:56 PM

CargoCoin new legal opinion by a New York licensed attorney - Nikita Tepikin with NYC registration number: 5251814. According to the legal opinion CargoCoin is not to be considered a security, but a utility token.

As a utility coin,it will surely gain popularity.The team should work on to find out bussinessman who can help them with this condition
For search of the necessary person it is necessary to spend a lot of time as it is quite difficult to find the qualitative expert in a short space of time. I don't know even than to help.
I think they have enough time to get such a qualitative & experience person to help them to increase their popularity.And this time we can also help them if they want support from us
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:46:51 PM

Its been a couple of months when this project started, do you guys also offer a trial platform where we could personally test how your system works?

They should launch some of that for the beta test for few days to also recognize if there are any vulnerabilities and glitches in the website.
It would be good. But, most of the beta test for the users was just a trial and error check from the users. Better to hire an expert to find the vulnerabilities.

Is any available wallet for android, IOS or for PC version that people or members to store their Cargo Coins?  As I know The coins is not ERC20,
The availability of accessible are already published, do seek the recent announcements and the other versions are working in progress as developers and subsequent engineers are involved testing the safety classifications.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 08:58:02 PM

Its been a couple of months when this project started, do you guys also offer a trial platform where we could personally test how your system works?

They should launch some of that for the beta test for few days to also recognize if there are any vulnerabilities and glitches in the website.
It would be good. But, most of the beta test for the users was just a trial and error check from the users. Better to hire an expert to find the vulnerabilities.

Is any available wallet for android, IOS or for PC version that people or members to store their Cargo Coins?  As I know The coins is not ERC20,
Check again their token is er-20 for now they might actually develop their own blockchain but i think that will take some time and i also think you can link up your wallet to their platform to see your tokens

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:32:55 PM

Unfortunately, now in cryptocommunity very difficult period of time and many projects have problems with the movement. I think it will decide closer by December or by the beginning of 2019.

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:40:19 PM

Utility tokens right? That can be also be traded or redeemed when you are using their platform. Do the investors need KYC for to receive tokens when investing?
As I always have mentioned asking KYC for tokens ESPECIALLY if you're not even based off in a country that requires them is a really shitty idea

Definitely right, some investors doesn't like KYC especially if the platform doesn't have enough reference to deal with. It's more better if they just ignore about it so that there is a chance that many will support the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:05:06 PM

Whether the team will have an attempt somehow to advance the platform to the sphere of real logistics, for example in some major well-known company? Would be the excellent decision from their party.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:11:52 PM

Unfortunately, now in cryptocommunity very difficult period of time and many projects have problems with the movement. I think it will decide closer by December or by the beginning of 2019.
Well, we just hope that the tem are still on track in improving the platform despite in the bad situation now in the market. They need to do all necessary things needed for Cargocoin project to ensure that it will be choosen be many investors in the crypto space.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:34:49 PM

Well, we just hope that the tem are still on track in improving the platform despite in the bad situation now in the market. They need to do all necessary things needed for Cargocoin project to ensure that it will be choosen be many investors in the crypto space.
When there is a new innovative spark in reducing the cargo costs automatically entire logistics tenure will raise and we will have a scope to gain more occupancy with in short term.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:52:51 PM

Definitely right, some investors doesn't like KYC especially if the platform doesn't have enough reference to deal with. It's more better if they just ignore about it so that there is a chance that many will support the project.
Why do we just required to reveal our identities we just choose crypto for a code of address where we can easily invest our funds and do gain some profits. These identity may lead a threat for us so we do not wish KYC.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:24:12 AM

Do they have their own blockchain too? Like other coins and tokens. Pretty sure in the first update will be making their own inner exchange.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 03:35:39 AM

As a utility coin,it will surely gain popularity.The team should work on to find out bussinessman who can help them with this condition

It's good to know that the coin is a utility token since it can give more chances for it's value to increase. This will also give assurance to the investors that the project is good for investments because of it's limited supply. I hope, they can implement this so that all supporters will be satisfied.

Yes, it is good that the team will find ways to satisfied the people who supported and invested the project. Knowing that the coin is utility  which   the value increases will surely make the number of community increase. Many will attract and will join the project.

It will be also good if they can talk to other famous companies for partnership and sponsorship. To be able to gain big impression not only local and also internationally too.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:47:17 AM

I guess, they cannot be able to reach the hard cap because the token sales will end 4 days from now. But don't worry, the team have managed to reach the soft cap which is 5M USD. Perhaps, this amounts are good enough for the future development of the platform that can make all investors satisfied in joining this project.

As I know the Hardcap of CargoCoin token sale is 20 Million USD right? I am guessing they will only reach less than 14 to 15 Million?

toyo87

Activity: 738
Merit: 100

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:52:49 AM

Just seeing this project now. Hope i am not in late. Nice concept.

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:40:08 AM

After the ICO ends which is on October 31, does the token immediately be listed in Bancor Exchange? What are the next moves of the team after the token sales? Perhaps, it will be very important to have a new and consistent updates about the development and works of the team.
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:46:18 PM

After the ICO ends which is on October 31, does the token immediately be listed in Bancor Exchange? What are the next moves of the team after the token sales? Perhaps, it will be very important to have a new and consistent updates about the development and works of the team.
As i am not getting real update this days.are you sure that ICO will be end in October 31.if thats a sure news then very soon we are getting real money
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:47:12 PM

All applications requires beta testers to imorove the stability of their system. I would be a costly investment to pay them but at least your system is more secured and stable.
Beta testing is a very good idea for a project. Thus, it is possible to find out all the problems in the development at an early date.
I think the developers will definitely launch the beta version of the application, but this will not happen soon. This launch takes a lot of time and work.
Yes, I agree. But I hope that the team will give us the opportunity to test this platform before the official release.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: