Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:53:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:52:08 AM

I will be looking forward for the great outcome of the ICO of the CargoCoin. If the team will keep kicking its best here in the crypto world, then the positive future ahead of this project will be surely come at hand. The CargoCoin paltform is not an easy concept to be implemented especially that is it in the Global Trade and Transport, so hopefully more supporters will come for this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
uozer

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

PRiVCY

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:58:40 AM

I can see so many beautiful and straight to business deals in this project that got me fascinated. Shall keenly keep eyes on it for effective participation. This is a kind of industry in the Cryptoworld settling Transportation problems of any means internationally where the management team are ready to render their ever best services. Good luck Dev.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:27:39 AM

Logistics, or rather logistics companies would benefit from the introduction of blockchain technology in the processes.

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:42:48 AM

Transportation has always been and will be at whatever stage of development the company is not.I think that the developers understand this and offer us an interesting solution to existing problems
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:05:25 AM

Logistics, or rather logistics companies would benefit from the introduction of blockchain technology in the processes.

Exactly, transport and trading companies can have great benefits on the blockchain technology.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 06:12:55 AM

What exactly can I do with these tokens?
Can I buy them for Bitcoins?
Do I understand correctly that the sale will last a month?
Of course you can buy tokens for Bitcoin, as a rule any project it allows besides purchase in Ethereum. Into the account of date you are almost right, tokens will be on sale up to 15 May inclusive, there was a week.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
pennycoin

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:46:07 AM

This project has a good potential to be locked
very good project! Intresting information.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:47:36 AM

Exactly, transport and trading companies can have great benefits on the blockchain technology.
Well several industries have joined the blockchain revolution and no wonder why more and more business sectors are studying the benefits of blockchain for thier own business advantage.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:47:55 AM

I think the team will really make a global revolution in transportation through decentralization. I hope the team can realize its idea.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:48:58 AM

It seems that this project would be successful since the number of persons who joined the bounty campaign and cargocoin telegram are now increasing. This indication would probably bring good result to the project because the more number of people participated the program the more it will reach out also to all the people around the world of how good and unique this project.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:53:49 AM

What exactly can I do with these tokens?
Can I buy them for Bitcoins?
Do I understand correctly that the sale will last a month?
Of course you can buy tokens for Bitcoin, as a rule any project it allows besides purchase in Ethereum. Into the account of date you are almost right, tokens will be on sale up to 15 May inclusive, there was a week.
remained only one week, until the completion of sales, and I'm wondering whether there is now any bonus interest on the purchase. Or I will not have time to buy tokens with a bonus?
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:25:49 AM

Well i see CargoCoin is listing at exchange : https://ethen.market/f49cdd50ad408d387d611f88a647179c3de3492b. But maybe i have lagging or not? I don't see any volume at trading?

There will be no trading volume until the ICO is over, because tokens will get distributed at the end of the ICO.
Yeah, there will be no volume. I think the exchange just for preparing up and testing for the coin. Until the end of the ICO, there will be no problem.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:18:31 AM

It seems that this project would be successful since the number of persons who joined the bounty campaign and cargocoin telegram are now increasing. This indication would probably bring good result to the project because the more number of people participated the program the more it will reach out also to all the people around the world of how good and unique this project.
Furthermore. The team had already listed this platform in the ether. market exchange which means that the things are set according to the plans. This update will surely increased the popularity of CargoCoin because as of this moment, their bounty programs are moving great as more people keep coming to joined and participate in different campaigns.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:34:47 AM

This will boost the productivity of trade and transport which blockchain will make the transaction and delivery fast.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:36:56 AM

Well i see CargoCoin is listing at exchange : https://ethen.market/f49cdd50ad408d387d611f88a647179c3de3492b. But maybe i have lagging or not? I don't see any volume at trading?

There will be no trading volume until the ICO is over, because tokens will get distributed at the end of the ICO.
Yeah, there will be no volume. I think the exchange just for preparing up and testing for the coin. Until the end of the ICO, there will be no problem.
The team are making a good idea. This will prevent a dumo in the future if the will only release the token in the end of ICO. Ith that they can find a great exchange that offers big value.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:02:12 AM

Well several industries have joined the blockchain revolution and no wonder why more and more business sectors are studying the benefits of blockchain for thier own business advantage.

It is because blockchain can't be manipulated once the transaction is already done. Implementing it in global trade and transport will surely make it more secured and hassle free. It is great that the Cargocoin team wanted to help this sector to be more productive and making the system to be more fast and easy.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:11:48 AM

A new breakthrough and has a trade that will provide ease and for comprehensive transportation.
Hope to grow and gain support from various parties.

If this project will gain support from different people and organization we can be sure that reaching success will now be easy with cargocoin. Looking forward for this to happen very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:38:39 AM

A new breakthrough and has a trade that will provide ease and for comprehensive transportation.

If this project will gain support from different people and organization we can be sure that reaching success will now be easy with cargocoin. Looking forward for this to happen very soon.
Yeah your right, the team doing great by having this prestigious project. Honestly, this kind of project is somehow common from other project but they have some innovation features, advocacy and platforms that will able them to be competitive enough among other project. Hopefully they could do it globally for just a short period on time which I think it will be the most challenging on their platform.

I am not sure if they can make it in a very short time. Because doing this platform will take them a while to finish it. What is important now is to make the ico successful so that they can earn funds to support the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:55:26 AM

Yeah your right, the team doing great by having this prestigious project. Honestly, this kind of project is somehow common from other project but they have some innovation features, advocacy and platforms that will able them to be competitive enough among other project. Hopefully they could do it globally for just a short period on time which I think it will be the most challenging on their platform.

I am not sure if they can make it in a very short time. Because doing this platform will take them a while to finish it. What is important now is to make the ico successful so that they can earn funds to support the project.

Platform like this needs to carefully handle because this is about handling sensitive huge amount of data. And yes, the team should focused first with their ICO since this is the stage wherein funds is needed to continue the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:10:58 PM

A lot of projects now already have many similarities, what cargocoin can make them different from others is their uniqueness of combining two different platforms into one. I really hope many will support this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: