Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:33:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin value  (Read 3405 times)
yousuf123

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:12:02 PM

Yes, I believe the people in the cryptocurrency community were actually the ones put value on bitcoin. However, due to it's volatility, bitcoin is susceptible to fluctuations either be going up trend or down trend.bitcoin is valued at what people believe it is worth. with new news coming out, there personal valuation changes as will.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:21:37 PM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.
Everything will be worth when its value is needed.in the summer the price of watermelon will be expensive because the demand is so large that it is rare in the market, whereas if the rainy season watermelon will become worthless because not many people are looking for it so the supply is abundant, Bitcoin and altcoinwill be worth when Bitcoin or altcoin is rare in the market.we do not need to worry because the price of Bitcoin is currently low, because the season will change.
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:45:43 PM

The main reason for which people trust that bitcoin has value is that it being a decentralised currency could not be devalued by any governments.Its free from deflation.Also its safe and secure and could not be hacked unless we reveal our private keys.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:24:14 PM

I agree, the value of Bitcoin is only for the people agree that Bitcoin has a value. actually I think that indicates the popularity of Bitcoin .as much people love Bitcoin ,the value of Bitcoin increases. the popularity increases and again decreases, so the value of Bitcoin keeps up and down .so the value of Bitcoin is not stable.

spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:54:52 PM

I've just watched the John Oliver show about cryptocurrencies and something struck me about what he said:

" like most currencies, the fundamental reason that bitcoin has value is that people agree that it has value"

I just want to know your thoughts on this. I only have a little understanding about the idea of currency and its value although i've already been at it all my life. Im new into this kind currency and right now its plumetting.

yes this is the difference between bitcoin and fiat. the fiat value will not change, while bitcoin tends to change. many factors can affect the value of bitcoin, including bad news about bitcoin that makes a lot of users and bitcoin holders sell it so bitcoin value drops.
nerove

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:56:29 PM

The thing is bitcoin value will increase with time, because of limited supply and harder and harder mining conditions, more and more electricity will be used.
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:07:47 PM

Bitcoin has value because people think it has value. The fall in prices is normal, and the value of bitcoin is currently down lower than last year, but bitcoin can still rise again because bitcoin is still believed to be the main currency in the crypto.
Alex789

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:12:26 PM

the value of bitcoin will not last because of the rising and falling prices every second, every minute, the value of the commodity depends on the demand of the market itself.
if market demand increases auto bitcoin prices will experience a very fantastic increase.
Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:11:51 AM

Bitcoin value is more in crypto currency. This is the most common currency. So Bitcoin's evaluation is more than that.
aioservices18

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:15:42 PM

Bitcoin is precious and value reveals of how important bitcoin is. A trusted currency that is accessible to all. expectation meet us in dealing with bitcoin.
feverpitch

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:56:06 PM

Any profit comes from changes. But some people could feel themselves disappointed realizing that they spent btc earlier at lower value while now it is expensive and profitable to hold it in a wallet.
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:05:29 PM

Based on my observation, bitcoin's price is changing from time to time. Its price may decrease but one thing for sure is that bitcoin can recover. What I am trying to say is that bitcoin's price is unstable. Price is just a proof what is the true value on that thing.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:37:50 PM

The man is right,if we gonna believe on bitcoin,the bitcoin wil progress same thoughts on its value becaus if we dont trust that it aill grow then what we gonna do is sell all our coins then the value will suddenly drops.i guess this is what john oliver want to say
alvipalangka

Activity: 362

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:42:22 PM

The value of bitcoin are very volatile it may decrease and increase it's because of the users of bitcoin the supply and demand can affect the bitcoin price.
bitcoin value that can not be guessed .. sometimes up and sometimes down ... but we should think more to invest in it so as not to regret
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:39:06 PM

I agree with this expression. I think that there are people who have great social influence. And it is they who at some point decide what has value and what does not.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:44:20 PM

Yeah that is somewhat right. You can visit the different trading platforms so you will be able to grasp how the price of bitcoin and even alts were made.
In trading the people decide the value how high or low they want to acquire a bitcoin, on the other hand people set a price to sell a bitcoin. If those two matches that decide a price of that trade. All of the trade happen in a certain time is computed maybe averaged that decide the price of that particular time.
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:55:37 PM

The value of Bitcoin fluctuates due to market perception, supply and demand therefore does not have the same economic relationship associated with the major currencies on the Forex Market. The size of the market means that it also doesn’t have the apparent “stability” and one can see price movement in the scale of 25% or more and thus entry into the market can be very lucrative or the reverse if misjudged.
qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:19:30 PM

We don't know yet the true value of Bitcoin for its value is varying at any given time. Unlike the paper money or we can say the true money it has its own value and we can distinguish what is the value of that certain money.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:31:23 PM

that's only part of a small reason, because basically bitcoin has important things that make high value bitcoins.
even security is also a factor that makes many people interested, so bitcoin has valuable value.

then also high fluctuations, make some people interested, and bitcoin fluctuations can make a quick get rich quickly.
kastara

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:39:27 PM

Bitcoin does have a pretty good value when compared with some time ago the development of bitcoin value does continue to rise from year to year, especially in 2017 towards the end of the year has risen quite surprising, and I think in that moment many people who are happy they have the bitcoin they saved from last year. In this month of 2018 is indeed the development of bitcoin tends to be stable in my opinion because if the increase is not too large rise and if the decline did not decrease drastically enough so that in my opinion it tends to be stable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: