Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:03:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does participating from an airdrop got you big rewards?  (Read 3207 times)
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:47:18 PM

My friend introduce me about the airdrop campaign, it is good, but you can only have a small amount of alt coin for every airdrop, and the price equivalence of it in the market is just minimal. And in terms in participating on it, some airdrop is a time consuming. May I ask does participating on it gain big earnings?

way back then, the only airdrop that really gives me a good earning is eBTC, after the distribution, 4-5 days the value of eBTC pump and i shock that i will earn that good amount from airdrop. after eBTC no one in all airdrops now can gives a good amount like eBTC did before. and they are all good as penny or some time the value is enough to buy a single candy in a store, meaning not too much time consuming with a small amount of reward you can get, atleast you can get one, lol

Its true when we are participating airdrop we only can get a little amount of money. All of them give us just small amount and its not big amount.
However, if we can collect more airdrop so we can can more money.  So only participate in many project would give us chance to gain more.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:57:20 PM

My friend introduce me about the airdrop campaign, it is good, but you can only have a small amount of alt coin for every airdrop, and the price equivalence of it in the market is just minimal. And in terms in participating on it, some airdrop is a time consuming. May I ask does participating on it gain big earnings?
no actually it's a little earning but still you can use it to earn

i recommend to study crypto then after that back here in forum because you need that to earn more here

if you already have a lot of knowledge you can use that if you already in campaign
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:05:42 AM

Instead joining airdrop, I am better joining bounty program. Not many airdrop give  a lot token. Many airdrop dont have legit dev but many airdrop have good project. I am prefer join bounty program rather than airdrop
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:18:02 AM

To be honest, of all of airdrops I have joined, I only got $10 USD from experty. They are the only who fulfilled their promise. Kudos to them. The amount was small but keeping your word is whats more important.  I heard that they are receiving tons of money from airdrop before. Rewards from airdrop got lower since there's a lot of participants now compared to few years ago.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
dalesotpi

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:48:32 AM

I have a different experience in airdrops when it comes to time frame, airdrops usually takes only 2-3 weeks and that's not much if compared to the usual bounty campaigns, which may take you around 2-3 months or more.
However, I concur that rewards are minimal.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:53:46 AM

Airdrops before gives you good rewards but now its not worth it anymore. Maybe some airdrops are but almost every airdrops now either gives you dump coins with little to almost no value coins and some airdrops are scams. Before joining or participating airdrops always do your research on said campaign so you won't end up wasting your time.
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:58:08 AM

Biggest from airdrop till date is proxy given good amount of token I sold that for 1.5 ether around 1200$ I hot all me from proxy , now they are airdropping eprxy token for prixybyolen holders  even tied up with ebtc.

DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:04:33 AM

airdrops nowadays are just a waste of time, if its possible for to to avoid it, then do it. most of airdrops are scam, they didnt pay their participants, even some of them pays their participants, their airdrops is useless

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:18:42 AM

i never tried joining or participating in any airdrops and as what i am seeing in most of topics that it was only a scam and nothing that serious..i guess much better joining bounty instead of airdrops atleast bounty campaign requires you to work so it's reasonable to accept payments than airdrops that has no job offer
abnoy

Activity: 286

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:50:08 AM

i think that depend on airdrops but i agree that you got reward but not so big because we know that airdrops most of them are scam

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
hung7520

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:58:33 AM

Much of the value of airdrop is very small. If the airdrop program requires ref, then the value may be larger. You may consider joining the bounty program. the reward will be more
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:17:19 AM

Value of airdrops are low and some distribute only small amount and some airdrop dont distribute tokens they are just scam so i guess participating in bounty campaigns is more profitable than airdrops.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:56:58 AM

Value of airdrops are low and some distribute only small amount and some airdrop dont distribute tokens they are just scam so i guess participating in bounty campaigns is more profitable than airdrops.
exactly ,participating in bounty is more appropriate than joining airdrop,because most of them only gathering your emails and use them for social media campaigns if they have more active email address gathered the more the value indeed.not like in bounty either signature or social or anything that requires you to do a task and pays you for that.much more legitimate than doing nothi though many are scams too
DBronze98

Activity: 403

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:59:29 AM

Airdrop from the ICO project appears a lot every day, but a few of all successful ICOs and you can get their Token. Airdrop is also a way to promote the project, but it does not bring too many good results and few successful projects from airdrop events.

peie3691

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:09:18 AM

This is of course a low probability time. Last year when ico prices were relatively high, so the return was good, but many projects this year are not successful enough to raise funds and prices are low. The current revenue is much less.
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:46:52 AM

I have filled dozens of Airdrop form but most of the Airdrops don't give me a good reward or either they are worthless. There are maximum Airdrops are scam and filling them is a waste of time.
But from all Airdrops, i also got one Airdrop in huge quantity with good price.
Although i think Bounty is the best way to get reward in form of coins.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:52:34 AM

airdrop is a program to share tokens for free. however, logical analyzes of things that are free of charge will not always be profitable. so, most airdrop only for promotional tools before ico is held. there is also an airdrop that does not have a road map and white paper is mostly useless.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:02:59 AM

sometimes there are some big gains on it.  Especially when the project achieve their goals,  but  it depends 'cause sometimes there are some not trustworthy airdrop which is there's no distribution after the pre-sale or initial coin offering , well no regrets cause it's just a simple task. Lol
Benabod

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:22:40 AM

I can't really say emphatically if joining airdrops is rewarding because I haven't gotten any reward from it yet.  I just joined one recently and not until I receive the token I'll be able to know if it's profitable
Urtaev

Activity: 285

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:25:40 AM

As a rule, airdrops do not bring significant profits, if only lucky. Therefore, I prefer to participate in a subscription bounty, where you can earn.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: