Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:38:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does participating from an airdrop got you big rewards?  (Read 3265 times)
guddnrdl9572

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:33:54 AM

Let me share this precious Air drop and bounty info with you guys!!

- Air Drop : https://t.me/joinchat/GeOUSUZPyVpuOHvUMHmKkQ
- KStarCoin personal downtimes : http://k-co.in/uYDImJcT

There is the KStarCoin which is from Korea.
They already have 8million users! Feel like it’s legit.
They say they are gonna crowdfund to hold K-pop concerts all over the world.
I saw their white paper.I think they have clear vision for themselves.
It was easy for me to make coins from there. You can just join the chat room
until the pre-sale is over and that’s it.
Another way was signing up for the website and share it on SNS.
If your friends join, you gain more. The more the better, guys!! I already got some.
Good luck guys!
acell101

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:04:04 AM

My friend introduce me about the airdrop campaign, it is good, but you can only have a small amount of alt coin for every airdrop, and the price equivalence of it in the market is just minimal. And in terms in participating on it, some airdrop is a time consuming. May I ask does participating on it gain big earnings?
Since its free because it is given as a reward for bitcoin or etherium holders we cant expect it  to be in huge amount. Other airdrops were scam the tokens they were giving was no value so if you want to earn bitcoin you must better work in bounty then trade the tokens you get there..
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:49:27 AM

nope. airdrop rewards today are small and sometimes they do not pay you. if their are to many participant that join airdrop the reward would be divide all over to them that is if they don't say the exact reward for each participants. it is free anyway and you will only loss your time. better join bounty campaign if you want to earn big.
BurakCrypto

Activity: 234

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:56:32 AM

nowadays most of airdrops where you "can" earn big rewards are with referral :s
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:02:59 AM

My friend introduce me about the airdrop campaign, it is good, but you can only have a small amount of alt coin for every airdrop, and the price equivalence of it in the market is just minimal. And in terms in participating on it, some airdrop is a time consuming. May I ask does participating on it gain big earnings?
No, you will not make large sums by doing airdrops. What is more likely is you will fill your wallet with many small sums that are barely worth the fees involved in selling. If you really want to make money in cryptocurrencies by completing tasks then the best way is bounties.

money4nthing

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:07:05 AM

Airdrops are pointless now, not worth spent time.
ar72

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:09:23 AM

As far as I join in airdrop, I dont enjoy the reward yet. I dont know why? What don't I have knowledge about that? Or what many airdrops are really scammer.
Rezel111

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:15:12 AM

will not to produce in large quantities and most of the price of the airdrop is not worth the cost of gas, I have a lot of tokens from airdrop and some are not listed on the market indeed there are some favorable air drops Like EQUAL and HELBIZ it is a nice airdrop.
grknondr

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:10:20 PM

I dont recommend to waste your time on airdrops. Some of the members earned much in the past but I havent seen anyone who earned much for a long time. It is a matter of luck. You may earn 100 $ from a single airdrop or you may earn nothing from 100 airdrops.
Benabod

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:30:31 PM

Participating in airdrops hasn't really gotten me good rewards, I've participated in about two but currently the one I'm doing I hope it will bring good fortune then I can testify it's not waste of time like it is mostly said by virtually every bounty hunters
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:31:48 PM

The reward is decent enough but it was too small if you are expecting a huge amount, it is better to work on signature campaign or applying for a translation more than expecting a big reward for an airdrop.

ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:00:52 AM

do not expect big rewards if we participate in the airdrop, because lately most airdrop programs only use participating data in them to attract the attention of many investors, most of the prizes will be given to participants only a few even some tokens that we get have no value in the market
Piranha1

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:56:22 AM

As a rule, airdrops do not bring significant profits, if only lucky. Therefore, I prefer to participate in a subscription bounty, where you can earn.
Airdrop usually give only penny and is not worth the wait. It would be better if ICO will realized that many people already stop doing airdrops because it is just a waste of time.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:05:57 AM

Actually, not that much, airdrops is a free bounty campaign that is looking for the supporter of the community and because of that, we can earn cryptocurrency easily and start trading in the market.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:08:04 AM

Out of 100+ airdrop campaigns that I participated in, hardly did I ever get more than 20$ from any airdrop. Most of the coins were shitty and had no monetary value.
This is the reason why I have stopped enrolling myself in airdrop campaigns and I concentrate on bounties.
I do not recommend airdrop campaigns to anyone anymore unless it is being conducted by a very good manager.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:11:33 AM

Last year you can get high rewards from the airdrop but right now dont expect so much about the airdrop because some of them are just scam which you needed to donate and you can the tokens and also airdrop are not profitable right now you better try doing some bounty campaign as its better
HolderLoo

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:13:11 AM

No, the reward from the airdrop or even the bounty depends on the situation, the general condition of the market. I've seen many friends gain great value rewards in 2017 by airdrops. But at this point, they almost did not get much. As the market trend is refreshing and more balanced.
ryan992

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:13:37 AM

Hhmm I think its not, if you want get big reward you participate in their bounty campaign especially signature program, if the project success you can get big reward
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:15:17 AM

Airdrop is just worth for penny, if you want big rewards try to participate a bounty program. you can get a big reward but it takes a time.
btw, I see many people try cheating airdrop with multiple accounts to get more airdrop rewards.

But if you looking for airdrops, I suggest you to check this website. They always provide new airdrops everyday :

Code:
https://airdrops.io/
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:16:17 AM

not all airdrops are worth participating, many of em are just waste of time thats why i only do bounty nowadays. Even in bounty you need to be selective in able for your effort not going to waste.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: