Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:15:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does participating from an airdrop got you big rewards?  (Read 3260 times)
Hendrahendri

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:16:09 PM

in the last year I was very interesting with airdrop it is none other because we are not hard to work, we just in order just fill out the form and wait for the distribution of tokens, but what I get is still very minimal, sometimes one airdrop can only be 1 usd or down because I stopped because it was a waste of my time, better participate in a bounty, that's better in my opinion.
Pline

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:21:36 PM

My friend introduce me about the airdrop campaign, it is good, but you can only have a small amount of alt coin for every airdrop, and the price equivalence of it in the market is just minimal. And in terms in participating on it, some airdrop is a time consuming. May I ask does participating on it gain big earnings?
It is depends on campaing you are participaiting in.I do not believe you can gain big earnings from Airdrops.It is just and additional way of making money.
Bounties have more capabilities.It could take more time to do your job,but you will have more profit.
But choice is always up to you.
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:01:42 PM

My friend introduce me about the airdrop campaign, it is good, but you can only have a small amount of alt coin for every airdrop, and the price equivalence of it in the market is just minimal. And in terms in participating on it, some airdrop is a time consuming. May I ask does participating on it gain big earnings?

Sometimes I see some posts which are about good gains from some airdrops in the forum, but for me, airdrops are generally waste of time, unfortunately.
jalaaal

Activity: 372

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:42:17 PM

no, you will only get a small amount of profit, its just for free, drop of their coin. and most of the time it has no value or scam at all. it would be better if you focus yourself on bounty campaign than wasting your time on airdrop.

mxmunk

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:48:23 PM

Airdrops are too much. I don't know how to filter it. I made a few airdrops, but all are scams. Did not give a coin. So now I refuse to airdrop. Can't find good. trustworthy.
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:13:24 PM

I don’t think so you can earn much from airdrops. Airdrops provide an opportunity to get a stake in something without bearing any risk of losing something. So, from an investor’s point of view, airdrops are exciting. But you cannot earn big rewards especially from the airdrop that only requires you to register or sign-up, although you can expect some earning from airdrops requiring you hold some coins.
KpopLord

Activity: 98
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:31:03 AM

Its really little now unlike last year when its starting to get notice and popular. Now almost airdrop got fixed price on what the participants will recieve. But still you can get big rewards cause others still airdroping big. I participated before to many airdrop that got me big rewards .
Yes, I agree that reward in airdrop for now is not high compare to previous years. They used airdrop as marketing strategy to promote their projects and to stay the loyalty of the members. It is a reward given to their existing holders. I think the reward depends on the status of the projects. For example, If a company have a big profit probably they can gain big reward.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:56:22 AM

Airdrops do not always yield as big results like the ones that you get from participating in bounties. They sometimes do pay well which could be up to a hundred dollars if you participate in one with a coin that ends up doing really well. Some airdrops do not even pay out the coins that they promised at all so you have to take that into consideration when participating in airdrops.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
echodike

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:00:18 AM

earning big in airdrops is 1/99 % I can count just few airdrops that have huge or minimal earnings but generally airdrop is normally small and ad for me I have stopped participating in the airdrops
thewolfinthewide222

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:09:08 AM

Participating in airdrops hasn't really gotten me good rewards, I've participated in about two but currently the one I'm doing I hope it will bring good fortune then I can testify it's not waste of time like it is mostly said by virtually every bounty hunters
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:42:07 PM

Seriously, I have participated in some airdrops and they are really not worth it. I have gotten some airdrops worth 2$ and that is not even enough for exchange fees not to talk of earning. I prefer bounty programs as it affords you the enablement to earn more tokens
Orsen

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:53:53 PM

I believe that, because of this generosity, it is necessary to perform a very small amount of work, and I think that's why it is not so much appreciated as Bounty Hunter!
landyndanaju

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:23:34 PM

I agree with you about participating in bounty more profitable than to follow the less favourable. do not waste your time, immediately join the bounty and enjoy the benefits. I hope you are successful with bounty.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:41:30 PM

Airdrops are too much. I don't know how to filter it. I made a few airdrops, but all are scams. Did not give a coin. So now I refuse to airdrop. Can't find good. trustworthy.

the time of the valuable airdrops are over. nowadays, most airdrops have little value and are not worth the effort. i've given up wasting my time with airdrops. i can only recommend that to anyone else. with a bounty the chances are bigger, also really to earn something (but not always).
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:54:07 PM

I participate only in the bounty, I do not even want to spend time on airdrops, because the exhaust from them is very small a couple of bucks

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
actimelfortelun

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:59:48 PM

Based on experience, personally mine. Received high payments, this is not excluded. But many tokens, to this day do not carry no value.
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:32:40 PM

I will tell honestly from the experience, I was engaged earlier in these airfields and you are right for many it is necessary to spend a lot of time. At the end of six months I have shot only a few airfields a total of 1000$, which I think is very little for such a long period of time. However, I have friends who also did the drops and they made one out of a hundred to$4,000. So here you can not guess when and how much you earn. Some kind of lottery.
Axetrd

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:47:06 PM

As for me, it's waste of time. Because if you wanna earn some good money, you should spend a lot of time on airdrops, and there is no guarantee you will choose good ones. And then you getting like $1-2 for each. In my opinion, better invest your time in bounty, there is a bigger chance to earn some good tokens in good quantity.
Deviaan

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:48:11 PM

Although the results are not large enough, unlike if we participate in the bounty that the result is greater. but the airdrop could potentially also to get the coin are easy and free.
Guxidem

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:35:44 PM

Try not to free your chance at it. Airdrops are not productive any way. Indeed, even abundance campanies don't give enough benefit and lost your opportunity. It's smarter to break down activities painstakingly and take a section in a few deserving of them with hard conditions yet with high rewards. For instance my mark abundance BeEasy ico is one of them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: