Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:13:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does participating from an airdrop got you big rewards?  (Read 3207 times)
Honourable11

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:07:28 PM

I think participating in airdrops is a waste of time until I see some airdrops that worth much value like bounty.
So there is still some genuine airdrops out there.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lawalwealthofgod

Activity: 125

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:09:30 PM

Yes it can but as lot of fake airdrop that they now it didn't want us to believe in airdrop anymore why I said that is my brother did an airdrop and it gain a big reward out of it
youngmobi

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:26:45 PM

I think participating in a lot of airdrops or puting your time in it is just for you to waist your time why because many airdrops now are all scams you can't tell which one will pay you.
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:29:16 PM

Hello all! I had read about it on this forum but it is not regular! Sometimes it's happens but quite rare!

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
Gayas

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:43:33 PM

Unfortunately, airdrop has never made me a big profit. I have never met a generous airdrop. Therefore, I prefer to invest in ICO, it is the best way to get a little money.

IrinaPro94

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:46:19 PM

you can take part in airdrop if the coin is traded on the exchange. for example, one of my last airdrop was iost.
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:38:23 AM

I embody coupled many airdrops recently nevertheless I've particular accepted disc from cardinal different touchstones. They arrange not embody duration as of instantly, very. Based on what I embody study now the bills attained through airdrops are not the cock-a-hoop.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:48:26 AM

Yes, if it legit airdrop, you will get big rewards after you hold at least 1 year, after they complete their roadmap
if not, they just scam and waste your time
Airdrops gives you small amount of token by filling up forms easily and some even required KYC but not all. Easy task and small amount of tokens and you can join multiple airdrops as long as you want. For me, it is not a waste of time. Just hoping that one day i could earned more in airdrops but my expectation is low.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:43:23 AM

when compared with other work, airdrop always give little reward with minimal price. but I used to earn $ 145 from an airdrop, I think it's a big number if it gets from airdrop, and I'm very happy.
but now I never follow airdrop again, because too many scam.

Fugaga

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:52:09 AM

I think the days of big earnings in airdrop is over,
Because now we only have minimal amount of rewards from airdrop compare to old time when we received huge rewards. So therefore, participating in airdrop don't get huge rewards again. So sad 😔
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:56:56 AM

My friend introduce me about the airdrop campaign, it is good, but you can only have a small amount of alt coin for every airdrop, and the price equivalence of it in the market is just minimal. And in terms in participating on it, some airdrop is a time consuming. May I ask does participating on it gain big earnings?
When we have free time then I simply consider airdrop as a tolerable thing. In fact, the results are not so great, but we can get enough money to pay for electricity bills and also buy snacks. This is an opportunity for someone who has a lot of time and usually people who have a major job in the real world will find it difficult to do so. So this is a pretty good chance, as long as it can give us extra income then I say it is worth doing.
Voliqur

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:32:12 AM

I figure partaking in airdrops would assist you with doing the bounties much better. With airdrops , you can assemble your base of doing the bounties. Other than that, as far as prizes, indeed, with airdrops , you can win rewards.
poketis22

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:47:25 AM

In the winter of 2018, I received $ 600 for airdrop, but it seems to me that now there are no such airdrops anymore. All the airdrops that now come out on the whole do not cost anything
Crim3

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:48:05 AM

I think it's a waste of time. If you do nothing, it is better to read the forum! A few years ago you could capitalize on this, probably!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:36:14 AM

Actually, it happens. But this happens rarely. There are coins that give x10-x100. I did not get into the Hydro distribution. It was a case of great rewards.
Larymause

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:39:50 AM

My friend introduce me about the airdrop campaign, it is good, but you can only have a small amount of alt coin for every airdrop, and the price equivalence of it in the market is just minimal. And in terms in participating on it, some airdrop is a time consuming. May I ask does participating on it gain big earnings?

Personally, I have never been able to earn a lot of money on this, although I have been participating not so long ago. But my friend who deals with airdrops for about two years said that only 2-3 times of all the coins that he was paid, he could sell for good money. But it seems to me that it takes too long to wait to get something, so I'm not particularly fond of it Smiley
D J

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:34:11 AM

Are you looking for something that's more of a rewards program as opposed to an Airdrop, or a bounty program?

Where you earn the token monthly for active participation (retweeting twitter posts), and get automatically entered in weekly draws?

🏡 🏡 THEN YOU NEED TO SEE THIS. 🏡 🏡

The DEED token Rewards Program is NOW OPEN, and is accepting a LIMITED number of qualified participants.

Check out Deedcoin at their website below. The team at Deed is actively changing the real estate industry by tokenizing realtor commissions and saving users of their operatational, patent pending platform, thousands of dollars when buying or selling a home 🏡. Multiple transactions have already occurred with Deed agents using the DEED, while the company is still in their early token sale phases. This is a direct result of Deed agents already available in over 160 cities in all 50 US States, including Puerto Rico. This team and company is one to keep an eye on in the crypto space. Totally bringing crypto mainstream with a brilliant use case.

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

Interested candidates must have a minimum of 150 followers on their Twitter account.

Active participation will earn you monthly DEED rewards, and will automatically get you entered in the weekly draws for 100 DEED ($150).  🏡 💥

To provide your information for verification  and inquire about the DEED Rewards Program, please visit the Official Deed Family Telegram Channel at:

https://t.me/Deedcoin

REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO 100 PARTICIPANTS.
nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:36:19 AM

Airdrop will not give you a big income. You can only earn an average of $ 10-20 per program. Because Airdrop is just a small program and the job is quite easy, so our money can not be high.
If you want to have big income, join the bounty campaign of the ICO project.
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:00:40 AM

No, not for this year. I can't guarantee this year's airdrop will give big rewards anymore. Because the most promising of airdrop gives us a huge reward is in Mid-October 2017.
godraphael

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:03:17 PM

Airdrops are basically marketing tools to expose an ICO to investors.. Gone are the days when airdrops used to bring substantial income. Nowadays, airdrops ain't worth it anymore. Scam projects are everywhere and when you even participate in legit once, the return sometimes are too poor. Airdrops don't give big earnings anymore, I will suggest you try bounty campaigns such as signature and media campaigns. Airdrops ain't worth wasting time on, I'll only recommend airdrops to newbies, just for them to understand from the basis what crypto is all about.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: