Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:51:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does participating from an airdrop got you big rewards?  (Read 3262 times)
johnnyns

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:53:31 PM

There are different airdrops, some where you'll never get any coins, some where they'll be worthless, and some where you'll really get dozens, sometimes hundreds, and if you're lucky, even thousands of dollars. Try to look for bounties instead of airdrops, where you have to invest some time and promote the coin (a bit more than do a single retweet or similar), those pay more and again, if you get lucky, some used to pay peoples' mortgages back in January. You also have to sell in the right moment, near the top of the cycle, and the new cycle just keeps getting delayed Sad

minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:56:17 PM

Several times during my participation in airdrop I gained like 300-400 $ and that's all. Also one of my friend gained 1800$ in hydro airdrop. it is biggest amount I know. I also remember last year there were a lot of really big airdrops,but now situation has changed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
DES_MX

Activity: 216
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:57:56 PM

Yes, I got. Did you hear about Hydro Airdrop? About three months ago it held. Almost everyone got 200K Hydro coin from the airdrop. After hitting on the exchange, 200K Hydro was 3K USD Equal! Such a big airdrop that was. Though most of the airdrop campaign is fake, scam, not paying or valueless. But you can get a big reward from airdrops any day. Good Luck
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:04:02 PM

Several times during my participation in airdrop I gained like 300-400 $ and that's all. Also one of my friend gained 1800$ in hydro airdrop. it is biggest amount I know. I also remember last year there were a lot of really big airdrops,but now situation has changed.

Yes you are right, there are several good bounty air drops before which is really profitable but now a days, most of the airdrops are scam and fake links to hack your wallet.
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:05:07 PM

Most of these airdrops give simple amounts
You have to choose the best and closest airdrop
But in the end it is an experience for the novice.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
shollyen

Activity: 344
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:36:22 PM

For me personally I do not have interest in airdrops reason being that i do not see it as being profitable enough........ If you are able to get a good Bounty campaign and  able to do the signature campaign, then  u will make much more.. The time spent on it will be worth it..... Dat is much more rewarding
Fwale12

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:53:53 PM

Though i'm new to this business but I can say that as it is now, most of the big rewards I get from crypto is from airdrops. You can get a rewarding airdrop if the project is a good one.
JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:57:38 PM

My friend introduce me about the airdrop campaign, it is good, but you can only have a small amount of alt coin for every airdrop, and the price equivalence of it in the market is just minimal. And in terms in participating on it, some airdrop is a time consuming. May I ask does participating on it gain big earnings?
Not all the time. In fact, some users are even comparing airdrops and bounty programs because most of the airdrops are not paying based on their feedback and if it will, profit are less. On the other hand bounty programs are having a larger token allocation during a project's campaign period making it more profitable than aidrops.

BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:13:52 PM

My friend introduce me about the airdrop campaign, it is good, but you can only have a small amount of alt coin for every airdrop, and the price equivalence of it in the market is just minimal. And in terms in participating on it, some airdrop is a time consuming. May I ask does participating on it gain big earnings?

Airdrops has not lately been in the good books of bounty hunters. For me personally I have given  up on airdrops due to my past experiences with them. Most of them just have the intention to create attention towards their ICO without giving required compensation to participants.
ziac
Copper Member

Activity: 140

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:17:57 PM

Airdrop were once good but todays airdrop doesnt give you that much, more ICO used this nowdays giving you 1 to 5 usd value of tokens on which you cant withdraw 😂 so i guess its a waste of time

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:48:42 PM

I have participated in only one worthy airdrop in my entire life which gave me more than $1,000 I have already forgot how was the name of it, but I am reminding myself that when I am having no confidence in crypto.

You are very lucky, I participated in a large number of airdrops and all payments were very small or none at all.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:12:34 PM

Yes it gives as of last year Airdrop give big reward because then there is nothing like referrer. Most of the Airdrop now, your reward is determined by your referrer. I think for now airdrop that pays is those that don't do token sales and referrer.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:59:39 PM

its like a luck. If you get lucky enough and joined and participate some telegram airdrop or fiiled up google docs airdrop it will surely give you a decent amount of money but it isnt that big. but most of the ICOs thats doing airdrop are scam or they don't even have listed on exchange so its useless as shit.
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:11:16 PM

Most airdrops are low value, there were few with big rewards, but those airdrops are rare. Sometimes it just isn't worth it to join airdrops and give your personal information.. Plus lately there has been alot of scam airdrops promising alot but giving nothing, so also be very cautious when joining airdrops.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:13:56 PM

I have participated in several Airdrop of which I can affirm that the experience has been good only some Airdrop were Scam. There are those who like Airdrop because they can not do Bounty campaigns or have other reasons. A good Airdrop is a matter of luck.

fishxrboi

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:22:51 PM

I read it doesn't profitable that much too even my friend doesn't use it anymore because it just a waste of time he said.
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:24:34 PM

I have participated in several Airdrop of which I can affirm that the experience has been good only some Airdrop were Scam. There are those who like Airdrop because they can not do Bounty campaigns or have other reasons. A good Airdrop is a matter of luck.
Currently only lucky we are really involved in a good airdrop. 90% of current airdrop is not valid. And only 10% are airdrop from the altcoin to create a great community for them
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:27:08 PM

At such a time is now delightfully not very large, about 1-2 bucks , of course I had a payment of about 300-400 dollars six months ago

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
kiedis

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:27:35 PM

Small airdrops advertised as 5$ airdrop will get you nothing. But there are project in which you have to participate in, become a part of community and in return you obtain free coins/tokens in a several rounds of airdrops. I guess you could obtain a really great amount of money from Deep Onion. Now, I can recommend PRIV - you have to do something for the project but you will get your coins.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:52:38 PM

Last year I participated in some airdrops that had big value and later on as I hold them their prices further increased.
(Rebl, Blue, ebitcoin, sugar exchange etc.) This year airdrops rewards very little and very rarely participating in them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: