Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:00:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does participating from an airdrop got you big rewards?  (Read 3207 times)
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:12:40 PM

I've heard that a year ago guy's work taking big profit from airdrop companies but for now I think it seems like already done with it, because 90% of 8 drops that I am participating in our giving me less than $5 in general.

What you said is the true fact of current Airdrop situation. Last year Airdrop joining was easy and task involved is low and participants were also low so distribution of Airdrop was high and when they get listed you get good returns. But today Participating Airdrop needs lot of tasks and the return is like penny as lot of participants are their due to it the split of bounty is low and when the coin get listed the price is very low and selling airdrop coins is useless.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:13:02 PM

My friend introduce me about the airdrop campaign, it is good, but you can only have a small amount of alt coin for every airdrop, and the price equivalence of it in the market is just minimal. And in terms in participating on it, some airdrop is a time consuming. May I ask does participating on it gain big earnings?

Actualy based on my experience in participating many airdrops,i never get an big amount of rewards,and sometimes airdrops give you only a certain amount of token on there project,and mostly you gain nothing on those there airdrops advertisement,thats why now for me airdrops is those only for those who wants to earn an penny amount of crypto coins,and make its holds or buy some of these you recieve in order you can transact it or change to fiat money.

upperwonder

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:34:37 PM

In most cases, the payment for participating in airdrops is very small. Truth and action from you require a minimum. Therefore, here everything is honest. True, there are several examples of long airdrops, here payments can already be interesting. But such projects are not enough.
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:19:18 PM

My friend introduce me about the airdrop campaign, it is good, but you can only have a small amount of alt coin for every airdrop, and the price equivalence of it in the market is just minimal. And in terms in participating on it, some airdrop is a time consuming. May I ask does participating on it gain big earnings?

Actualy based on my experience in participating many airdrops,i never get an big amount of rewards,and sometimes airdrops give you only a certain amount of token on there project,and mostly you gain nothing on those there airdrops advertisement,thats why now for me airdrops is those only for those who wants to earn an penny amount of crypto coins,and make its holds or buy some of these you recieve in order you can transact it or change to fiat money.

In fact, people are fooled by advertising invitations that only take a few minutes and are tens of dollars, they are ignorant, because those tokens are valued by the project team, but if that is the project no potential or fraud, it is not worth anything
Mallequinn

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:32:11 PM

Not yet, I am actually getting a bit disappointed from aidrops, I just received a couple of bucks in the last month and I don't think I may be able to withdraw them in the end, may have to wait for some other options that I am participating in.
Jancuki

Activity: 789
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:06:16 PM

My experience follows airdrop, only once did I get a coin that has a large enough price, the rest I only get good coins in the price but get only a few coins and get a lot of coins but nothing a price. For now, I have not followed it anymore.
Priaa165

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:10:25 PM

In most cases, the payment for participating in airdrops is very small. Truth and action from you require a minimum. Therefore, here everything is honest. True, there are several examples of long airdrops, here payments can already be interesting. But such projects are not enough.
Indeed, don't think participating in a single airdrop will give you so much earnings, except of course, you leave your tokens for some time, until they grow into more value, and yield better earnings. Or you can participate in subsequent airdrops, and when you gather your earnings, it might amount to something meaningful. Otherwise, airdrops aren't really something that gives big rewards, as some of them do not even pay off. Any thought>
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:18:50 PM

not really but considering that they are just airdrops and not bounty campaigns I have gotten pretty good rewards from doing airdrops. The thing about airdrops is that you just have to take what you get. If you get the coins you might decide to sell right away and wait for the prices to go up before you sell so you can take out more profits from it.

komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:28:09 PM

not really but considering that they are just airdrops and not bounty campaigns I have gotten pretty good rewards from doing airdrops. The thing about airdrops is that you just have to take what you get. If you get the coins you might decide to sell right away and wait for the prices to go up before you sell so you can take out more profits from it.
If it is an air drop, then in this field of activity I will never take part, but all because the degree of results is much lower than in Bounty companies. But nevertheless, there are sufficiently effective and promising projects.
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:04:25 AM

If it is good and to choose the right project you will be positive always. I think it's too obvious. I'm always in the black because of that.
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:06:14 AM

the results obtained from airdrop are less than the bounty campaign, but the bounty campaign takes a lot of time.
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:20:06 AM

Large income can be earned through bounty campaign. Whereas if the following telegram results obtained very little. And also note that token airdrop, if it cannot enter in Exchange, will be lost. Because I've experienced it.
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:30:20 AM

I am. But I think so luck is not everything. In addition, it is worth the time to sell your award just so you can be in absolute benefit
Solomon3158

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:37:19 AM

Air droppers are regarded as dumpers even nowadays many developer would love to distribute airdrop and allow the investors to put a buy back price where the airdrop would worth nothing, the only benefit with airdrop campaign is due to its quick access which does not entails weekly reporting as for me participating in airdrop got no big rewards than investing or doing the bounty campaign.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 06:43:03 AM

now the airdrop has many enthusiasts and this makes the rivalry to get the result into more and more so that the results obtained are few. even the most a problem, not all airdrop resulted and it just contains a scam and even coins have no value. so maybe this time for affordable airdrop deserves to be used as income.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
diamdirumah

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:54:55 AM

The project will indeed produce Airdrop token but the token generated price is very cheap. And when searching For projects must be thorough, so you don't get caught up in the scam airdrop. You better join in the bounty project campaign. Join bounty campaign will give better results. And the token has an enormous opportunity to fit in a nice Exchange.
Specialforce

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:56:30 AM

On my opinion yes but i think it would need a lot of effort to make it so you can get 0.1 ethereum by doing so but make sure you did your research becaude there are a lot of airdrop scam so i prefer to do your research to avoid it

TaofenBoy

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:19:03 AM

Now the airdrop participants are not as crazy as they were a few months ago, because the current airdrops can be said to be unprofitable. According to this trend, when airdrops become synonymous with scam, airdrops will soon die.
lotao

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:21:05 AM

Although the method of completing the airdrop is very simple, the reward value of the airdrop is not high. I have participated in the most valuable airdrop and only allocated me $20!
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:30:44 AM

Participation in airdrops is relevant only in the growing market, in the phase of the falling market you will only lose time and collect a lot of useless coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: