Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:18:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does participating from an airdrop got you big rewards?  (Read 3207 times)
lyfecoin

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:06:50 PM

To be Honest,99% of airdrops are scams and waste of time.Most times you will end up collecting  valueless shitcoins or tokens.The price of those tokens will not even cover your gas or exchange fee .There are some real airdrops that can make you some money.Example: Nano/XRP. I have collected over 2000 coins during distribution a year back.Nano was around $30 at all time high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jaci

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:09:08 PM

Of course there are lots of people got big river from this project but at the moment I don't know someone got bigger or not because in a couple of months ago I was got big payment in this AirDrop section. Nowadays lots of people join in this AirDrop project so people can't get big rewards. If you want to join lots of project so you can get big rewards.
malagaa

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 06:18:56 PM

based on my experience following airdrop, just doing simple things like following their social media, joining their telegram group etc. and you will only get a small fee.

BISMILLAH UP UP UP
wasaisi

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:20:39 PM

My friend introduce me about the airdrop campaign, it is good, but you can only have a small amount of alt coin for every airdrop, and the price equivalence of it in the market is just minimal. And in terms in participating on it, some airdrop is a time consuming. May I ask does participating on it gain big earnings?
It depends on Airdrop from the ICO. Do they give rewards to everyone who follows the Airdrop or the little reward they share. But I see rewards for the Airdrop now never more than 100 $ in each ICO. Whereas in 2017 Airdrop was the best income besides participating in several campaigns.
kiedis

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:24:36 PM

Generally no, airdrops that tell you you will get 5$ are shit and will give you nothing. Look for some other, with several rounds, when you can get a huge amount of coins. But in those kind of airdrops you need to participate and do something for the community. Maybe you will get involved in it?

I personally recommend Privcy (PRIV) - there are still several rounds to come, the coin is pretty cheap right now but has a huge potential.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:31:17 PM

My friend introduce me about the airdrop campaign, it is good, but you can only have a small amount of alt coin for every airdrop, and the price equivalence of it in the market is just minimal. And in terms in participating on it, some airdrop is a time consuming. May I ask does participating on it gain big earnings?

Not at all. You should not be expecting any big rewards from doing airdrops or you will just end up getting disappointed. Airdrops are meant to draw attention to the project and that means that many people would want to get in on it to get some rewards from the coin. Just be satisfied with whatever you get from airdrops, it is free money anyway

tominsoto

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:39:36 PM

I think a lot of airdrops are scams now. If you participate, you may not get a return, so I think it is a waste of time. I am more willing to participate in the bounty activities. Although it takes more time, I can Get the benefits from it and i dont like airdrop Undecided
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:56:47 PM

Why not? A couple of months ago I registered with HYDRO airdrop and after exchange listing, it was worth about 800$ and that's not the best part. A few days later it worths 2300$, wired right?

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:17:19 PM

In my opinion, it is depends if the airdrops that you've participated is legit ones or not. There are lots of airdrops and I have participates different kinds of airdrops, I earned up to $1000 in joining airdrops so there must be an airdrops which is worth joining just don't sell it yet after receiving it because it may increased too much which is good to gain big profit.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
Kulitha

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:20:00 PM

I have got considerable reward at end of last year. In this bear market it is hard to expect big rewards by participate with airdrops. But it will be worth in future. by suggestion is don't give up. And also keep remember there are so many scam airdrops, you have to careful about that also.
Gozmoc

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:23:06 PM

Airdrop tasks are tibits, they reward you with small pieces of what you would get doing a bounty campaign. So in my opinion, bounty is much more profitable.
Action Gamble

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:24:09 PM

I will talk about my professional experience, personally i have never get a big income from airdrops, i always get around $50 and sometimes less, for me it's a waist of time i prefer participate in bounties it's more profitable.

Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:26:22 PM

You can join big campaigns for bigger earnings. Smaller campaigns will pay less and less. It is not heavily advertised and less likely to be successful. The money you receive is like air droplets.
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:43:54 AM

the rewards that I get from airdrop are not big, but the work that we do on airdrop is not so difficult and does not take too long, so even though the rewards are not so great, I still feel happy the most important thing is that I can use these benefits for my life's needs .

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:39:05 PM

Not big rewards, there are no big rewards in airdrops, you can only get big rewards from participating in bounty campaigns. Airdrops do not require a lot of effort to do which is why the rewards that are being given out are always small. They are just a way to get the word out about the coin and to get a lot of people interested in the coin

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
icex999

Activity: 137
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:40:18 AM

i think most of airdrops give small rewards.
if you want to bigger rewards, you can join in bounty campaign.
you can try Signature campaign.
but it is depend on you rank, you can join if your rank are junior member or higher.
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:52:23 AM

To participate in free airdrops, you can only rely on luck, not necessarily the tokens of each project can make money.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:56:05 AM

so far I see many who participated in the airdrop and not getting the results satisfactory. the scam always exists between it and make even the most regret is not having reasonable prices in the market. This will probably generate but within the long term and not in the once upon a time entry in the market prices will soar.
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:56:47 AM

in my opinion it will be quite difficult to find an airdrop that can provide a large income, it does exist but for now there is rarely an airdrop that can provide a large income due to the large number of participants joining airdrop, indeed Airdrop is one of the easiest ways to get an altcoin, maybe because of that now more and more people are participating in airdrop.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:07:50 AM

i think most of airdrops give small rewards.
if you want to bigger rewards, you can join in bounty campaign.
you can try Signature campaign.
but it is depend on you rank, you can join if your rank are junior member or higher.
Airdrops intend to test their system so its small percentage of actual volume, it's really small in value for initial offer but it can be big after the coin became successful, we don't know the possibility yet but if we do some backtrack of those successful coins right now who also allowed their supporters to grab some opportunities to received some rewards most of them are very happy holding and enjoying the profits.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: