Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:02:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does participating from an airdrop got you big rewards?  (Read 3207 times)
ORCHIDKA

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:00:10 PM

Currently, airdrops have a very low chance of being profitable. If you want more, you can get into generosity. And I think it is much more promising than an air shot.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fina13

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 05:15:21 PM

in my opinion for airdrop it's difficult to get a big reward at this time because airdrop rewards are usually only around $ 2 - $ 20. and it is not necessarily worth.

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
Violettochka

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:55:18 PM

How in the world participating in an airdrop is time consuming? I personally think that airdrops are totally worth the earnings, you just need to choose them carefully because they deal with your personal info.

Master of Shitcoins

Activity: 217

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:59:57 PM

Main reason to participate in Airdrops is to speculate for a long HODL and if price is very high to sell later. Because rewards are very low for Airdrops and if you sell immediately this will only cause a lot of time and effort. Airdrops requires patience.

Let's tame all shitcoins!
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:01:10 PM

My friend introduce me about the airdrop campaign, it is good, but you can only have a small amount of alt coin for every airdrop, and the price equivalence of it in the market is just minimal. And in terms in participating on it, some airdrop is a time consuming. May I ask does participating on it gain big earnings?

You can earn good money in airdrops if you will have a spam entry, however it is prohibited. No ICO will ever give you a huge amount of money for free. And, only few airdrops have value some are just trash, so it all depends on luck.
Badboy[BTC]

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:04:12 PM

My friend introduce me about the airdrop campaign, it is good, but you can only have a small amount of alt coin for every airdrop, and the price equivalence of it in the market is just minimal. And in terms in participating on it, some airdrop is a time consuming. May I ask does participating on it gain big earnings?

I think that it is much easier to make money on captcha poking constantly one button of the mouse. Your option of earning now is not relevant because basically it does not bring absolutely no money. You get coins that are likely to never get to the normal exchange. Do better than the other
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:08:42 PM

I have received good airdrops, but I only participate in the ones I do bounties for. I have an amazing airdrop and that's MTC, you receive based on the amount you hold at the end of each month and that is awesome, as I keep on hodling it for a very long term. Great news are coming as before the 3rd of November, the project expands in to USA area and the price is awesome to invest at current levels!

Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:11:15 PM

Most of the airdrops are just a way to steal your personal details. They do not pay and even if they pay, it wouldn't be listed on any better exchange and eventually turn shit coin.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:22:12 PM

The last time I participated in airdrops a year and a half ago, it lasted about 3 months as an experiment. At the moment , I can say that only a third of the projects sent their tokens and 90% of them didn’t come to normal liquid exchanges. The total profit from this experiment is $ 50 and a lot of time spent.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:04:38 PM

Basically I afraid about any airdrop if it is not on the crypto exchange I using. In the same time I know some projects what did normal airdrops. But i will not suggest anybody to send their personal info to any airdrop team...
apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:40:58 PM

I think that to participate in airdrop companies can be, but expect from them big profits not worth. Too many scams, causing you to over 100 companies in the real airdrop tokens from 5 - 10 companies.

RuJuliette

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:25:00 PM

Most of the airdrops are just a way to steal your personal details. They do not pay and even if they pay, it wouldn't be listed on any better exchange and eventually turn shit coin.

How can they steal my personal details?? The most airdrops need only your your nickname here in the forum, your discord name, your wallet address and links to your social networks' profiles. By the most people there are absolutely no personal details in the social networks and so, if you give your real identity's info to airdrop events, then it's your fault, sorry to say that.

Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:51:30 AM

Airdrops does not really gives bigger rewards but as members of the cryptocurrency world ,we are trying to participate airdrops to help promote some projects which are related to cryptocurrency ,even if it is a lower reward but still going to be good for cryptos.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Layers318

Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 01:03:38 AM

I know of some few friends who earned $2000 and $900 from airdrops last year. However, it seems the story of such great profit from aairdrops is very rare to come by because airdrops coming recently are do not pay that much. Fill about 100 airdrops and only 20 to 40 will pay and even with some few dollars ranging from $1 to $10.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:05:16 AM

Actually, joining Airdrops as of now are not a good ways to earn much more tokens because most of the rewards are only few and the price for each token in the exchange are very cheap. Much better to participate in signature campaigns for you to have a chance to gain big rewards especially if you have high rank account.
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:39:03 AM

A few months back, i participated a lot of airdrops, after waiting some time i  got nothing in the end, so i have stopped participating in airdrops. Now, i don't join in airdrops randomly, only join the legit ones.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:10:23 PM

That depends greatly on the developer or company that's releasing it. Let me tell you, though, that airdrops that has been used by many shady characters in this market. Many have been scammed because of it, and many more has been tricked by it to register only to see their wallet information and other stuff stolen. So, if you are to register, make sure that you're joining one that is legit and not just any random airdrops that could be scams.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:12:53 PM

I can say that earlier in 2017, everything was great, because earlier projects surely paid a really normal reward, now projects do not pay anything, and if they do it very late and not enough.
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 04:14:32 PM

Last 6 months I joined so many airdrops and I get so many tokens. But my big reward token was hydro. But maximum of tokens have no value.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Omela44
Copper Member

Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:22:45 PM

I have not received either a big or a small reward from airdrops. Most projects simply do not pay or are worthless and that is why i no longer participate in airdrops. Maybe some good airdrops will come out in the future, but at the moment it is waste of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: