Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:43:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My $36,000 Invesment Turned Out Now $12,000 - Still Holding  (Read 22870 times)
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:20:21 AM

Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.

Do not worry, most investors had the same situations on their way to richness  Smiley
You are doing all right, HODL and wait for cryptospring 2.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 08:26:19 PM

You probably made the typical mistake of new people in crypto world - invest  on high level on price. Anyway the majority of altcoin holders lose 70% of the portfolio. So we have to wait when the situation will improve.
Yes, he has made a real big mistake and investing on high level of price doesn't mean anything if the investor know what to do but the problem is that most investor that loose their investment are people that plunge into crypto trading without studing the plan B (how to prevent lost when the market is going dip) of crypto trading.

monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:52:16 PM

If we do not have funds outside our assets of course the things that must be done keep holding it until the price starts at its highest point, although it will take a very long time because it's been 2 months away the price always decreases and has not been shown. Price stability, I think will continue to increase after the price reaches $ 7300 but it turns out the price back to $ 6900.

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Vness10

Activity: 372
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:59:19 PM

I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.

Well, my current holdings are.

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX
That's the right to do hold and believe in crypto because if your real investor you need more patient because is not all the time is down time or . Yes we need to learn to what we lesson give to us because it's up to you.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
Usuadog

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:05:45 PM

If we do not have funds outside our assets of course the things that must be done keep holding it until the price starts at its highest point, although it will take a very long time because it's been 2 months away the price always decreases and has not been shown. Price stability, I think will continue to increase after the price reaches $ 7300 but it turns out the price back to $ 6900.
That is why you should not invest what you can't afford to lose. Don't sell your coins for nothing.

Olegnar

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:26:01 PM

Mine is even worse, but I am relaxed. Not sure about my friend as he bites his nails to the core while going through red market Smiley
You just got in at the wrong time, but you will gain valuable experience, try not to forget it.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:31:11 PM

I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX

My advice to you, never look into the blockfolio every day, when the market falls down. If you want to be a professional investor, listen to Warren Buffett. He always says: Learn to wait and you must look indifferently when your investment portfolio falls by 100 or 300%

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Irina_ortman

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:38:17 PM

You probably made the typical mistake of new people in crypto world - invest  on high level on price. Anyway the majority of altcoin holders lose 70% of the portfolio. So we have to wait when the situation will improve.

But most people do not have enough experience, patience and strength not to sell the crypto currency at a low price. It is a pity that everything happens this way.
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:41:20 PM

Keep holding your coins and im sure you will be just fine,these COINs you have listed might not be so solid but i am sure that these coins are going to get backed up whenever bull season has come,that is why we need to hold these shitcoins until we some big bulls shows up to save our asses from these bloody market ,keeping them in your hands wont give you loses it is literally froze as of the moment.

bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:47:43 PM

It's sad to hear that,but don't loose hope who knows tomorrow will be better day than today.Hold a little bit more so that you will not lose all what you have.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:49:49 PM

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX
You have invested in good quality coins and im sure your loses will be minima if you keep holding these coins until the market has finally get recovered,do not lose hope because it is part of your investments we arent going to achieve success easily that is why these obstacles should challenge us ,because it will be worthless if we can all what we what without getting into some problems.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:51:23 PM

It's sad to hear that,but don't loose hope who knows tomorrow will be better day than today.Hold a little bit more so that you will not lose all what you have.
It would have to depend on the price of the coin. If the price is really low then get out while getting less of a profit loss.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mediation

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:52:24 PM

I want to congratulate you for being patient and being good example in this condition. All of us should be patient I know we have waited for a long time but everybody sure that good days is coming.

rost1989

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:06:57 PM

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX

Actually you have quite a good bag of alts... Most of them are fundamnetally very strong. When good days come they may bounce very nice.
I like NEO, LISK, BAT, POWR, RPX, XLM.

In addition until you are waiting for good days - you could increase your share of NEO by investing in ICOs on NEO, for example.

automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:10:08 PM

I agree on what you have said. The bloodbath will stop soon and all of the wait will be worth it. I think you just invested on the wrong time because December 2017 is the time were btc has a high price so as alternate coins. You can still invest now to make up for the 70% loss. You will be able to recover this coming December and NEVER invest if bitcoin was on its highest.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:17:09 PM

We can say you not alone in this situation as many other members already invested and facing huge loses because currently market facing some stick bearish mood and its going to take some time but better you keep this for some time as any good and positive news can turn all things in your favor very quickly right now good decision is keep this investment and keep eye on market patience is key for any investor and right now we need this very desperately never give up and try to invest which you can afford to lost 
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:19:16 PM

Just have faith in the projects you invested in. There is a lot of price suppression going on right now, and a lot of people with weak hands jumped ship. Now it's down to the strong investors and most of us are in it for the long term. I think you made some strong picks and I think you'll be very happy in a year or two. No need to be checking blockfolio every day unless you are truly day trading. Maybe check once per week/month.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:24:40 PM

My advice would be if you can afford to risk losing that $12k then great stick with what you feel and hodl. On the other hand if your counting on having that money back, plus extra by hoping the price goes up then use your head get some financial advise and consider if cutting your losses and walking away maybe a better option.

Shouldn't be gambling your future on feeling the bad times are over. The entire thing could collapse over some serious FUD, be it Tether being a massive con, a major exchange being owned, a vulnerability being found in the crypto, market manipulation or banks banning exchange back to fiat currency etc. Yes the potential for long term moons/rarris/lambos etc makes everyone excited but very rarely do people on a forum dedicated to those with crypto as a hobby talk about the bad things.

Take a break and think it over properly.

lakimens

Activity: 392

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:05:59 PM

Oh, I see, you bought the top. Not a good idea. I always advise people to check the chart before buying.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:26:14 PM

I think that you now have no other option but to continue to keep your coins. If you sell your assets now, you will get huge losses. Do not worry, Soon the market will recover.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: