Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:04:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My $36,000 Invesment Turned Out Now $12,000 - Still Holding  (Read 22870 times)
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 08:49:38 PM

To be honest - this is a not so bad result at all, I have lost 90% since the pump of winter 2018. But dont wait, continue to research the projects and wait for a good point to jump in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tomcolor

Activity: 661
Merit: 10

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:47:18 AM

I think your holding coins NEO, XLM, BAT, WABI good planing for me. There were many investors of these coins and yet there are good demand for them in the market. In the future, these coins can get a good profit.

OLDARH

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

-YAHOO_EU-

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:54:44 AM

The greatest losses are usually in those altcoins, which seem to be something special, different from hundreds of similar ones.
The thought comes that this is a real revolution in the blockchain and the drop in their exchange rate is temporary and is just an excuse to buy them again and again.
I think everyone can remember such a story, just everyone has their own anti-hero.
I thus lost a lot of money by investing at the end of 2017 in the SMART coin, which has fallen in price over this time almost a hundred times. (
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 07:00:05 AM

I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.

Well, my current holdings are.

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX
yeah i feel the same as you, people who invested their money into cryptocurrency when the price is high it's risky. but the rise and fall of cryptocurrency prices are common in investment. hust keep holding them for 5 or 10 years and you'll make profit from it

Coin-Desk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:06:42 AM

Yes, you still hold your cryptocurrency. Because I think cryptocurrency hold is never harmed but rather gets more profit. Because in the future, the price of these cryptocurrency increases. So keep holding cryptocurrency is good for futire. I know that you have suffered a lot of losses due to the low cost of the cryptocurrency. But you will not be disappointed. Because this damage is temporary. If you wait patiently you will be benefited greatly in the future. I hope that the value of these cryptocurrencies will increase in the future.

Thank you

kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:15:55 AM

Yes, you still hold your cryptocurrency. Because I think cryptocurrency hold is never harmed but rather gets more profit. Because in the future, the price of these cryptocurrency increases. So keep holding cryptocurrency is good for futire. I know that you have suffered a lot of losses due to the low cost of the cryptocurrency. But you will not be disappointed. Because this damage is temporary. If you wait patiently you will be benefited greatly in the future. I hope that the value of these cryptocurrencies will increase in the future.

Thank you
That is not good enough when we just sit and look at our investment drop slowly days by days, i personally wont choose to hold forever likle you because as an investor we must know when is to hold and when is to stop, holding to an coin in a bear market will only bring you loss and loss. Stop holding as soon as we see the market fall too much more than 10%, we may keep our investment safe and still have the money to get back in crypto when the market rise again.

jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 07:23:30 AM

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

That's a larger investment than the average crypto investor would have made. Could have bought a nice BMW 3-series sport model with it!

But i completely agree with you. Just hold and know that crypto has value becomes it has the potential to change how the world works. Maybe not now, but eventually, the value and utility of crypto will be realized and early investors will be rewarded. Buy the dip and hold!

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:26:11 AM

Learn to swing trade. Holding durring bear matket is not the best trade strategy. But if you can learn how to swing trade yoy can easliy increase your portfolio then sell when the market becomes healthy

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:38:32 AM

i dont recognized the coins that are on numbers 4 , 6 , 7 ,8 , 9 , 10   . are these coins new ? or im just not updated because im not into the trading/investing side  but anyway  , i still the recognize the other four coins that you have  . im more confident on them that they can recover but you dont have a choice than to keep on hodling all the coins that you got because you already have them  . if ever your lucky to earn some profit , next time choose a more well known coins for a more guaranteed income  .
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:44:19 AM

The worst thing you can do now is to sell this coins you
buyed at high price. Just hold them and wait bullrun.

It will happen, for sure and you will recover your funds,
and maybe earn.
Crypto is unpredictable thing... it can jump 10x or 100x anytime.
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:46:00 AM

Yes, it's coming soon, but, we do not know when the time has come to raise, it could be 2020 so just better to hold or just sell it anyway if you really need the money.
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:48:24 AM

I think the cion will pump again in 2020, keep hodl your coin and dont be afraid for it. Because in this time cryptocurrency are not stable, but in the future i believe cryptocurrency will be the best asset investment.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 10:05:01 AM

That is the story of mostly everyone that is involved in the crypto industry. It is something that can turn sand into cold and can go vice versa also. So I feel sorry but that is part and parcel of this project.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:32:48 AM

Don't lose hope buddy. Stay calm, just relax and time will come that you can meet the day that you can earn profits on what you have by your $36,000 and it could turn out into double profits. They say patience is a virtue, and that's what you need now, stay positive and time will come that you will earn.
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:36:59 AM

You are not alone i had the same thing with you. My assets down 75 $ but i chose to hold until the price back to the beginning. And i bet too many investors and traders had the same thing with us. But this does not make me step back from the world crypto. I still believe in crypto and i still believe the price will soar high again.
znation

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:49:59 AM

After this bloodbath, only good potential currencies recover, some altcoin may die or keep the current price.But I hope you bought the right altcoin or you're holding everything with bitcoin.

leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:51:36 AM

I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.

Well, my current holdings are.

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX
first of all, I admire you for the consistency in investment and you have an admirable steel spirit. But I feel the opportunity cost you spent too much. if you place a stoploss order and your portfolio is just over 1k $. Meanwhile, you still have $ 35k to invest in this bull run cycle and you can even make the amount of up to $ 100k. What do you think about this?

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:54:18 AM

My friend, as you can see now, everyone has lost money in the crypto world.But you should not worry about this situation.In the end, we will be very profitable.We should just wait patiently without worry.
Stay focus and not to let your emotions let you lose with your money, it's hard to see your assets falls that hard but there's no other options than to wait and hold, wait for the time that the market will bring good things again and  allow things to happen as part of the process, in the future things will favor you and make a lots of benefits to your investment.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:57:35 AM

Many people in the market have been rekt by this bear market and I would doubt that many investors lost their investments or their portfolio turns to be a nighmare. But if you are still holding your coin/token it will go up when the bull market comes.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:22:53 PM

You know, what I like in your topic is that you have a character of positive thinking mate. And I admire you on that.  You've invested a huge amount of money even though you know it's too risky but still you are willing to take risk on it. Just hold on the coins you have in the platform, as long as your not selling any of it, there is a high chances for you to recover your loss, especially when bull run will happen again, just HOLD  🙂
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: