Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:52:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My $36,000 Invesment Turned Out Now $12,000 - Still Holding  (Read 22872 times)
imteaz (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:12:32 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 02:57:43 PM by imteaz

I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.

Well, my current holdings are.

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:20:08 AM

There will be many people in your position at present, as the meteoric rise in the bitcoin price during 2017 saw a huge influx of people new to crypto who bought in at or near the ATH.  For those people, they will either have to take the loss (if they absolutely need to liquidate) or simply HODL and be patient.

fairy_fries

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:23:23 AM

I feel you  Cry , but still have high hopes. Patience isa virtue they say, so lets us all practice that on this trying times.  Cool

Expect the worse, but hope for the best. And the best is yet to come.
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:30:49 AM

I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.

Good to hear that you are still positive despite your loss. People who really love crypto knows that we will get back on track and the value of coins will reach an all time high again. We've been seeing a lot of threads here in bitcoin talk asking if the crypto will die or related threads about it. If they really love crypto they know that it will bounce back in the right time. All they need to do is hodl and don't let them distract by the news. Think positive and goodluck to us.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:32:39 AM

I'm glad you're still positive. You're not losing faith in the cryptocurrency market.
For now, however, the downward trend is continuing, so I suggest you relax and hold on.

skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:36:16 AM

I think it is not only me or you that have feelin like that, almost all cryptocurrency holder are have same feelin right now. Im still believe on it, the community, technology, the development of this are very incredible IMO. what can we say as a crypto holder is just be pattient & good times will come.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:49:08 AM

yes, we have to be to be wait. i personally wait for it.  but in my near case i have cashed during january some money so i am happy. but my portfolio at that time was 12000$ now 2000$. anyway i am too holding.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:52:35 AM

It is normal. However, remember that buying just because of FOMO is not good. Make sure that you still make your own research before buying. After this blood bath, only coins with good potential will recover, some altcoin might die or stay on their current price. Let us hope that the blood bath will end soon.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:10:07 AM

You are in a very difficult position but the truth is if you want to regain your losses you do not have any other option than to hold your bitcoins and any other coins that you have bought I know is extremely hard to do so and many people that bought at the same time as you have sold their coins already but if you want to avoid being a loser like them you need to hold.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:26:45 AM
Merited by wayaneka (1)

I have the same fate as you, I lost 60% of my portfolio.
And I'm still patient because I'm sure this is just a game from whale who wants to buy everything cheaply.

It's just a matter of time that the crypto will be green again and we should not be fixated on crypto, for now, do other activities while waiting for Crypto to rise, do not look at your wallet right now, it will hurt you.
Right now I just play games and enjoy the real world while waiting for everything to be green again.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:28:43 AM

There are a number of reasons behind the decrease in the price of all coins. In addition to the common reasons like countries making strict regulations against bitcoins, there is an additional factor called fire sales. For instance, a trustee from Mt. Gox (earlier an exchange)  lost about 60 billion dollars in just two days.

I still believe in crypto though as its fundamental are strong. Also, among these bad news , we have some good news like Venezuela getting involved in crypto trades.  
Zanuar Erik

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:36:17 AM

that's the most appropriate step you take, do not you sell now because of the loss you will get. keep it going and keep it until the price goes up so your capital will come back and can make a profit.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:39:31 AM

wow you have already invested too much in crypto but i do agree eith you patience is a key here same as you ialmost lost more or less 70% of my portfolio from 4500$ now it was just only 1200$ and keep dropping from time to time but  i have no choice but to hold and wait

bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1444

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:53:30 AM

@imteaz. Hold on and don't worry, you are not alone. But I hope you bought the right altcoins or that you are holding everything in bitcoin.

I predict the next bull market will be composed of better and smarter investors, leaving the scammiest coins in the dust.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:56:20 AM

This is merely a shake out to bring prices down so the real players, the whales, can buy assets for pennies on the dollar. I am not an insider by any means, but I sense some type of manipulation happening. As soon as all of the weak hands are shaken out, I believe there will be a massive pump topping all previous pumps.
Shadovka

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:00:01 AM

I will definitely hold my coins even a further drop although my portfolio now is a miserable sum, but i do agree that it will not be red forever, green might be stocking up in the back waiting to shoot up the market. We just need more patience and tolerance level to withstand the drop.

Limbor

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:18:42 AM

I think with such losses you can be included in the list of ardent supporters. I would not have enough patience, first to invest so much, in the second, to lose so much. Return it back, it all depends on the time, but I think you will wait for it.
Tilbrook007

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:37:30 AM

What coins did you buy?Huh?
rucapri0

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:45:25 AM

I believe in the crypto currency. Need to hold money. Good times will surely come. The main thing then do not regret if you now withdraw the money
lekam0213

Activity: 275

We offer our Service

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:59:25 AM

I agree with you. I also feel sick everytime  I see my coins dropping where all I can do is still hold for it and hope that everything will be back to its normal price. I still believe in crypto even if I see there is so much blood in the market I know it will green again soon.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: