Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:46:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My $36,000 Invesment Turned Out Now $12,000 - Still Holding  (Read 22872 times)
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:36:58 AM

I am down from 35k to 5k. I am sure it will recover.
-86%?
How is this possible? Did you buy Ripple at the peak?
A lot of coins on the market showed such a drop. It's very sad, it remains to hope that they will recover.
Correct, there is almost no coin there was able to save itself of the huge crash that we had in this last months, and its natural when the market leader, in this case bitcoin, goes down so abruptly, it is natural that the other coins follow suit, very few people were able to somehow avoid the crash by selling at the right time or by being talented traders and by being able to buy the few coins that lost fewer percentage points compared to bitcoin.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chuanpu

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:44:51 AM

I'm glad you can stick with it. You haven't lost confidence in the cryptocurrency. Although the cryptocurrency market is still at a low level, I believe it will happen again on that day. I look forward to it.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:51:28 AM

i see you have a strong hand to hold your coins. just see the altcoins few years ago.
its value not even half than current value. cryptocurrency is good for long time investment.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4906

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:02:02 AM

I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.

Well, my current holdings are.

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX

Your choices suck no wonder your going broke.

Im in the same boat, $12,000 to $6,000 now... I lose less because I bought low and sold high on few occasions, gaining more coins on holding despite the price keep dropping

Do you coin choices suck as well?

Hint if you don't have BTC in your list your not doing it right.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:05:20 AM

I have about the same situation with only a smaller deposit  Cheesy, but I continue to hold and I am sure that by the end of the year I will make a profit, maybe it would be better to transfer your investments to the main coins?
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 05:09:47 AM

I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX

yes everyday not same. there is a market cycle so we have to , must wait for next circle. now the time has arrived for next bull run. please be patient. do not sell your port folio for cheap price. your coins in the portfolio also brilliant.
please wait till july,

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:17:51 AM

It is very stressful for cryto investors to see that their portfolio has decreased substantially and some panic that they would never recover their capital nor gain huge profits that's why they sell at loss. I think we don't need to sell some of our holdings if we really don't need it urgently, best thing to do is hold in this bear market.

peie3691

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:21:31 AM

Most of your holdings are very good, with good market and value. And you have two-thirds of the losses, to know that the market has fallen more than 60%, so this is normal, not a bad performance, it is recommended that long-term hold.
torukmakto

Activity: 219

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:26:08 AM

Good investment for the $ 36,000 crypto-currency stock exchange. In the stock market all the balances are down and much depreciated. It is unreasonable to sell an investment of $ 12,000. It is best to wait because the market will rise again.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:38:46 AM

I had 15k USD on my portfolio last December.

And when the bear came, it turned into 2k usd real quick HAHAHAHA

Still holding :<
smau36

Activity: 185

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 05:43:21 AM

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX

friend we are all on the same boat. we are waiting for the market to recover
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:51:51 AM

If the author of this thread is still holding his coins then I think the situation should begin to improve. Prices are rising. So far there are no signs of a fall. I am not paying much attention to all coins but NEO has risen definitely.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:57:49 AM

Thats too much loss dude. My first question to you is, what you were dog when you were getting so much in the loss? I mean is that even rue that you have lost this much as ideally an investors would not go that far in terms of losses. You should have checked your limits already and must have stopped when you had like 20% loss on the whole portfolio. I see some of the coins which might cover up some loss but not all of it. Few of the coins are shit one, WTC never gonna work mate! I would suggest you to try to hit the break even point of your investment and let go this investment. It is far too stretch after checking your loss. Its like more than 70% in loss brother.
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:19:00 AM

With a strong hand for investing, you will be reap the return of your earnings later.
i wonder when did you start to invest if your portfolio value was $36k.
if it was december 2017, it would be long to back at that price.
Ward

Activity: 522
Merit: 257

XETHER - BET ON HONESTY !!!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:28:07 AM

I read that one man sell his house and buy bitcoins in december or january. Some people in worth situation than you. Selling without profit is senseless. Wait untill marketcap will be 1 trillion and good luck.

▄▄██████████▄▄     
     ▄████████████████▄   
   ▄████████████████████▄ 
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐██████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████▀
   ▀████████████████████▀ 
     ▀████████████████▀   
       ▀▀██████████▀▀     

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███  █████▀▀▀██  █  ███
███  ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███  ███
███  ██▀ █████ ▀██  ███
███  ██▄ █████ ▄██  ███
███  ████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
███  █████▄▄▄█████  ███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 ▀███████████████████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CADguy

Activity: 330
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:38:35 AM

I'm really worried about you. Don't worry ,it'll be fine. This year the cryptocurrency will grow, you have a chance not only to return your money ,but also to earn more. Unfortunately, the market is very unstable, and you can lose and earn.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:04:46 AM

That's good that you are still holding. I try to tell people, you only lose when you sell, as long as you have not sold your coins then you have not lost anything. Just keep you coins and wait for the market to go back up again and you will get back all of your money with profit. OP I want you to know that you are not alone, I have watched my own investment fall more than half their initial worth but I am still holding.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
tankovod

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:26:55 AM

I do not advise you to sell coins.  Wait and you're lucky.  I think that some coins will grow by 2-3 times.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:08:53 PM

You're doing fine. Do not give up. better times will come, the main thing is not to panic.
In the fall of 2017, I lost 50% of my deposit.
 then in December I sold the coins ahead of time.
I really wanted to get my money back.
if I had waited one month, I would have done x3
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:50:05 PM

Many people chose the wrong time for investment. But at a time when the price goes up people often turn off logical way of thinking and they think that growth will continue. We should reduce this kind of mistakes as much as we can.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: