Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:41:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My $36,000 Invesment Turned Out Now $12,000 - Still Holding  (Read 22870 times)
tatnM

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:18:23 PM

You are a diversified investor. You actually hold so many coins, and many investments are not convenient for money management. You may have enough time to manage, but this is not the best way to invest. If you still hold it now, then you only have about $2,000 left.
I think the author of this message has less than $ 2000 left, all investments have been made at the peak. Now, of course, it's too late to do something, you just have to wait and believe that everything will be restored.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dagelan

Activity: 423

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:20:34 PM

it was the same as what I experienced, I was happy and had succeeded because I had $ 40,000 in my wallet, but now there were only less than $ 4,000 left and I kept holding it without selling any assets that I had

Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:21:05 PM

Its really frustrating but looking at how you handling the whole thing irrespective of the loss makes you a real crypto investor and lover. Although things really going down but panic selling will not solve the situation at hand. Just hold the coins you have till the light turns green.

baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:23:24 PM

I am somehow in your position because I invested in ETH when the price was higher than it is now. I have faith tough that the market will make eth great again so there is no such thing as selling, for me.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:59:50 PM

Now it looks like your $ 36,000 has turned into $ 6,000 or so. This is sad, and clearly shows the disadvantage of the hold. Thought. everyone can draw conclusions on the expiration of the whole year, what strategy would be really optimal. Now there really is nothing left but to hold, I hope this will justify itself.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mksundip

Activity: 726
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:01:22 PM

you are lucky that you are still losing a not so large amount, I feel that the number of portfolios that I have has dropped by 85% and that is very painful, but I keep holding it

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:23:39 PM

I want to ask if the OP is still holding these tokens, if he stills holds them then by now his $36k will be less than $1000. A friend told me that his $5k investment early this year is now around $200. It has been a year of pain for most investors and we must all learn from these because another bull run will come. Never invest at the top of a market (Say no to FOMO) because there will always be an opportunity to buy back cheap

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:29:20 PM

Now it looks like your $ 36,000 has turned into $ 6,000 or so. This is sad, and clearly shows the disadvantage of the hold. Thought. everyone can draw conclusions on the expiration of the whole year, what strategy would be really optimal. Now there really is nothing left but to hold, I hope this will justify itself.

The disadvantage or disadvantage of hold depends on when he sells that bitcoin. Suppose that when Bitcoin returns at a price higher than $ 20k, does that still mean a failed investment?
Onika84

Activity: 1554

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 07:46:36 PM

I think it's time to look ahead, it can be said too late if you want to change what decisions you have made before. My wife was also disappointed with my decision, but never mind, focus on the solution and don't think too much about the problems that occur.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:53:19 PM

It's good that you have only 3 times subsided, many 10-15 times fell in assets,and with good projects, so I recommend to rejoice that so little is lost,and keep growth just around the corner, and soon everything will be fine,grow, and perhaps even more will be difficult to foresee that it will be so

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:03:10 PM

I pray you recover your lost but it think you should try sell out 2-3k$ out of the left investment and find where to learn trading and start that I think that's a way you can make something back of your loss if not I do not see any recovery of the market any time soon or sooner, just try new system
jackflag

Activity: 630

Glad to see you

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:15:37 PM

you are lucky that you are still losing a not so large amount, I feel that the number of portfolios that I have has dropped by 85% and that is very painful, but I keep holding it

What are you talking about, the topic was created in April, since then the price has dropped by more than 50%, how do you think this person has lost a lot?
I sympathize with your loss, but this is a brick market, all you need is patience and a little luck.
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 08:43:42 PM

I really feel for this fellow if he is still holding till now, if a $36k could turn into $12k, there is a possibility that by now going by the huge fall in crypto the total value may bot be up to $4k, that is how crazy it could be. A lot of persons joined the last early December euphoria thinking that is how crypto will keep growing before this current situation

hlarisimus2014

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:30:07 PM

Such results are an investment for many people. But I think that the cryptocurrency market will recover and these investments will be able to bring profit to investors.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
CryptoMobster

Activity: 136
Merit: 16

Educator | YouTuber

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 09:32:04 PM

Keep holding.

Also, you got much experience in trading and asset management?

Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:43:47 PM

It is always unpleasant to lose money. In the current realities of the cryptocurrency market, these are not the greatest losses that could have been. I think that there is still a chance to recover the losses and make a profit.
moneyvolutions.com
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:43:56 PM

This thread was made in April, if TS still hodl it until now I am sure the investment value has decrease about $6000. Even though it only invests in the top altcoin but in fact there is no guarantee that it will always be profitable. So from this story I can conclude that "Hodling For Better Life" seems just a myth.
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:07:56 PM

A friend of mine who came into cryptocurrency fore also told me a similar experience like this, which i believe so many other people would have also passed through. If you can go into trading or you able able to identify a good ICO to invest in, you will be able to recover your fund with time.
Tellervoman

Activity: 238

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:25:32 PM

I am very sad to read such topics. In addition, I am sadly aware of the fact that the cryptocurrency market is very low, and no one knows what will happen in the future.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 10:31:37 PM

Well those coins you've got in your portfolio is very solid in term of long term holding maybe right now the market is still bearish but once the market goes bulls your $36000 worth of investment since from the the start could possibly go in million dollar. Best of luck.
yes, but it takes a long time because the market is not friendly at this time the market demands that there be investor demand so that prices can rise because at this time many coin holders sell their coins not much they do after receiving payments and appearing on the market will be sold immediately. so here besides indeed some of your coins have good aspects and just hold on until the storm passes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: