Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:11:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My $36,000 Invesment Turned Out Now $12,000 - Still Holding  (Read 22872 times)
BountyLord

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:22:46 PM

Now it have not sense to fix losses. I think than now we have only one right strategy - HODL. I think that you will get back your investments till the end of this year. Cryptomarket will rise up very soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:56:16 PM

People who didn't sell their coins last year are complaining here. Yes, we lost money, but at the time you were investing was your own decision. Whatever happened, you have to bear it.

Juxiaolong

Activity: 267

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:58:53 PM

wow,So now it seems that this $12,000 may be only a few thousand dollars left. However, I believe that there is nothing wrong with your insistence, because the coins you hold are good coins. When the bull market arrives, you can of course recover your losses. good luck.
Gorodcoin

Activity: 264
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:01:44 PM

Dont worry , it will be back soon, so you have made a right decision to hold it, dont even think to sell it or exchange, this is the best strategy nowe for you
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:17:03 PM

I think there are still many people trapped with virtual money that they are investing just like you. Their capital is decreasing. But they did not give up. They believe that the market will grow in the near future and that they will recover their capital and that their waiting time will not be wasted and they will receive a profit.

Humpert

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:19:37 PM

This is a detailed version of what investors are going through. Seeing the bloody market can really upset the stomach of those who invested when the price is at its peak. A lot of regret and "should have" moments. I admire your faith on bitcoin and I think a lot of people should make this as an inspiration to hodl than sell at a low price just to get out stress. It can be tiring but I think that is okay than to lose thousands of dollars.
leeroyj

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:23:48 PM

I thank you for your  faith and believe in crypto,though business is a risk venture, i understand that you have been benefited from crypto before that is what aids your faith, let the courage press forward the bull period is very near when you will reap the fruit of your investment. Good luck.
mihtju

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:39:33 PM

Now all the people who invested in cryptocurrencies more than six months ago see their wallet falling every day more and more. I think that it remains to wait for the bull market for a short time, most likely in the middle or end of July, prices will go up.

Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:43:52 PM

Yes, holding it is a good way during bad market conditions, because there are two steps of each market: bullish snd bearish. And now we are waiting for bullush one!

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
trexbtc

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:48:58 PM

This is a very valuable experience for you. You must realize that you can earn  much on the Cryptocurrency and lose everything.
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:00:09 PM

The price of my coins also fell by about 70%. And this is not particularly joyful. But I also expect the market to grow like everyone else. I don't agree that it will be in the summer, rather, closer to autumn - winter.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:32:46 PM

I think there are still many people trapped with virtual money that they are investing just like you. Their capital is decreasing. But they did not give up. They believe that the market will grow in the near future and that they will recover their capital and that their waiting time will not be wasted and they will receive a profit.
Sure, many people are stuck in this thinking, they always think of the best possible situation and do not make the decision to cut losses, they still patiently hold and wait but over time, the money in their account is constantly decreasing and falling, not too many signs can return. And when their patience was over the limit, they made the decision to cut losses and the funny thing is that after they finish the decision, prices go up dramatically and surpass what they expect, this reminds us that we always need a strategy and a rational analysis, can not bigotry with a thought

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:42:00 PM

I'm sorry for your loss. It was really a serious loss. Since I have earned high profits for the period I entered, I am still at the very beginning. This damage is unfortunately very bad. I hope you have a chance to make a profit in the near future.

Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:00:46 PM

Now all the people who invested in cryptocurrencies more than six months ago see their wallet falling every day more and more. I think that it remains to wait for the bull market for a short time, most likely in the middle or end of July, prices will go up.

That's correct. Since the last mega bull run in December - January, Majority of the crypto investors has got their portfolio slashed by nearly (or more than) 50% value.i can't even recognise my portfolio anymore. So what I just did was to delete blockfolio app for the time being. Let's hope the market takes a u-turn soon. It's been plummeting with each passing day. Even top coins are losing even more volume. Ripple was around $3.85 then.

bowonakulo

Activity: 378

idap.io

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:04:46 PM

as I was, with the $ 32,000 I set aside, it is now only $ 19,700 and I still hold it because I believe this condition will soon pass

lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:07:22 PM

That's correct. Since the last mega bull run in December - January, Majority of the crypto investors has got their portfolio slashed by nearly (or more than) 50% value.i can't even recognise my portfolio anymore. So what I just did was to delete blockfolio app for the time being. Let's hope the market takes a u-turn soon. It's been plummeting with each passing day. Even top coins are losing even more volume. Ripple was around $3.85 then.

So what, still only 50%? My altcoin I hold is even reduced by 5 to 10 times. I've lost a lot of money over the past few months, but now I'm just trying to work and hoping someday it will return to its heyday (like Bitcoin hit $ 20k again). .
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:14:54 PM

I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.

Well, my current holdings are.

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX

I do agreed with you that you must still hold those coins which you are believing with. But I suggest you that it is much better for you to hold

in a long coins of NEO, LISK and XLM these coins are good hold in a long term.
Lostan

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:37:56 PM

I know how people feel, those who invested in December or January like me, who fell love with crypto, and the way price was going up, never believed I have to see market cap under $250 billion. However, Everyday I check my Black folio app, I feel sick in my stomach. Sometimes I feel what I have done? But i knew there was a risk, i knew, I could lose money, but I couldn't control my rush of blood, seeing people buying right and left whatever they could.

But my question to all those investors, do you believe in crypto? If you do then hold tight because good days will come, if you are not in need an emergency cash, then hold your coin, It can't be red all days, it will be green. have some faith in this industry. I know it's hard seeing the bloodbath, what's happening, but we will rise again.

Even though I lost 70% of my portfolio, I'm still holding because I know good days are coming soon. Good luck guys.

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX

In crypto we trust!  Smiley We should not panic because such corrections are normal for this niche. We just be patient and hold our assets
bycocoricos

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:19:36 PM

1. NEO
2. LISK
3. XLM
4. MCO
5. BAT
6. POWR
7. WABI
8. START
9. WTC
10. RPX

Not much point in selling right now, might as well hold and wait it out. Some nice picks in there.
annaorlova

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:41:42 PM

I also lost about 70% of my portfolio. The figures are of course a little different, but with this fall of the market a very large part of it fell in price. But I am well aware of this market, I do not lose hope very soon to see new highs in the cryptocurrency market. Only HODL will save our souls.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: