Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:56:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 239 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ravencoin [RVN] PoW GPU Mining | Asset Transfer Blockchain (Updated ANN)  (Read 1170257 times)
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:50:38 AM

why another thread.? go to discord and get the latest news about rvn.

You talking about which announce thread the old one was already deleted and not in active state. This one was opened almost 6 months ago and everyone using this topic to discuss about this coin. You have any link than please share with us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hashmens

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 10:43:11 AM

I'm glad to invite you to the pool:

Welcome!

The RavenCoin(RVN) is added to pool.

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://zenpool.eu:1801 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p WORKER

We're doing all the best to make ZENPOOL your favorite pool and home for your RIGs and ASICs!
Here are some facts about our pool:
  • No registration is required.
  • Transparent and fair fees!
  • Low ping and zen service for: EU, ASIA(very soon), RU(soon), US(soon).
  • Careful selection of coins.
  • We do payouts in the currency you mine.
  • Payouts are made automatically every 2 hours for all balances above 0.001.
  • Every Sunday we pay out balances above 0.0001.
  • For some coins, there is an initial delay before the first payout, please wait at least 6 hours before asking for support.
  • Blocks are distributed proportionally among valid submitted shares.
  • If you have any questions - feel free to ask at our chats.

Divine Bitch Diana

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:08:40 PM

I sold all my Nexus for Raven - this lecture by Patrick Byrne will get you deeper behind him and his TZero/Ravencoin vision -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COQvMsbb-Cw
Deadheded

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:09:13 PM

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$  R  V  N  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I don't know why people are figuring out here on this board saying bubble, pump and dump, etc ..........

Don't you see it right in front of eye, I was alerted to this coin on October 1st when it ran to .0413 cents. I knew the volume was light and waited. Each day prior to when the fun was JUST GETTING STARTED I would buy more to average out my total position. I only wish I could buy more EVEN NOW but my money is tied up in some extremely undervalued master-node coins like LGS and PRJ. They have been earning me approximately $150 per day based on the amount I own and rewards I receive from using a pooling site (SPP).

Anyway, when RVN exploded over the weekend and last week, I was lucky because the first day October 11th allowed me to enter into a nice position because that day RVN had 7M+ in volume. I invested $3500 bucks thinking the same thing I'm reading here on this board (pump and dump, it's going to burst, bubble ). It's inevitable, gravity will always bring you back down. I know it will selloff and I don't care. WHY ?

Last night I read an article that said OVERSTOCK.com CEO invested 48 million dollars into RVN's treasury, no he did not buy coins, he invested 49 million dollars in this company and owns a stake. Amazon also just invested 70% of another coin called SHB ( Skyhood ). Anyway, I read the article and I'm so glad I did because I was going to sell last night, now I'm holding all 138,743 coins. A measly position and I should have and should now buy more. Now, I'm even thinking about selling a few of my LGS master-nodes IF and that's IF it drops under 500 which I seriously doubt NOW it will. This is not a spam pump and dump qoute on this board.

I strongly think no, confidently know this coin will surpass 2500 STS's prior to the mainset Launch. When you up 225% on a position that is 21 days old and volume is blowing the roof off of Binance, you do not sell also you should not buy. If I think it's going o double in 9 days, you ask me then buy more. It's a law, a technique to prevent the emotion of greed and after losing over $25,000 on Crypto last year trading alt-coins, I don't really trade anymore. I invest. Masternodes, solid DEV teams, solid real "use case" block chains especially DAG coins like NANO and GBYTE. You have to figure out when 3 trillion dollars enter the crypto sector in 2019 after the first ETF is approved, you have to figure out what coin will replace old grandpa BTC. Of the 2300 alt-coins in circulation, I predict only 200-300 alt-coins will survive into 2022. Choose carefully. RVN is a long term hold. Why ?

1. Binance CEO is very smart. He does not read whitepapers. He let this coin waive a 5 million dollar listing fee and 300K annual charge to be listed on his exchange. What does that say ? He owns part of RVN now.

2. Overstock CEO gives the RVN board $48,000,000 just revealed yesterday, this happened 4 months ago.

3. Some well known "in the know" silicon valley mentors say RVN will be in the top 10 by market cap no later than April 2019.

4. I read the coins whitepaper and some real key things I noticed that I have NEVER seen before in a coins architecture.

5. The community is strong and along with strength comes TRUST. Trust once established and it will not occur for any coin in crypto until the SEC steps in and governs the sector. Do you think the SEC is going to open initially 2-3 trillion dollars from the 80 trillion US exchange in 401K's, Pension Funds, Mutual Funds unless the manipulation is stopped and people are put in jail for doing what is going on now. BTC 6100 then to 6700, then WOOOF, right back to 6100 then back to 6700 is large millionaire holders buying BTC at 6100, selling at 6700 and at the same time shorting 20-30 million dollars of BTC and covering at 6100 on and on and on and on. This is why the SEC will not approve an ETF.

6. We all know in this board Cryptro is the future. 15 years maximum, Fiat currency is gone. Hardly any banks will exist. Many forms of payment and it will be based on the stability of the coins network that provides the most security, speed, anonomous, decentralized, scalebility, privacy, inability to be altered or deleted or hacked, features like messaging, location tracking (.....?? XYO ?? ...) at .01 cent are you kidding me. These will be the survivors and I know RVN will be there most likely top 10, maybe even #3.

Great post but a couple of comments.

1.  Binance.  There is no one at RVN that paid this listing fee.  There is no CEO or board to sign agreements.  There is a community fund for exchange listings but since we hit binance I doubt we will pay for any listing.  Binance listed RVN on it own.  Unless there is some info I have missed.

2.  Patrick and Overstock did not just give $48 million to RVN board.  I don't think there is a governing body to accept the money, but I could be wrong.  Overstock has bought millions of RVN and they are using many of their staff to advance the development of RVN.  This staff is paid by Overstock not by RVN.

RVN is setup like BTC.  There was no person to sign contracts for BTC or go after exchange listings.  There is no BTC CEO or governing board and RVN is setup just like BTC in this.

If you want to do more DD you should start here:

https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/07/31/1544696/0/en/Overstock-com-Subsidiary-Medici-Land-Governance-Signs-MOU-with-Zambian-Ministry-of-Land-and-Natural-Resources-to-Build-Blockchain-Land-Titling-Program.html

Also take a close look at tzero and the other entities owned by Medici Ventures. 

I have also found some interesting things in the SEC filings for Overstock this year.
Deadheded

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:13:07 PM

RVN at this price is a "STRONG BUY". HOLD if you can, don't day trade or swing trade based on technicals in the chart. You see for RVN there is a huge supply that must be fed to a growing demand, but the coin is so undervalued right now. Like I said, if RVN dips below 500 I will liquidate a few of my LGS masternodes at this awesome pooling site

https://simplepospool.com/?ref=conwayr17

They are an awesome provider though they are picky about which MN's they host. They use both VULTR and Digital Ocean due to CPU consumption issues with VULTR specifically. They are working on many enhancements in November, instant withdraws, a decentralized exchange linked right to their platform, selective masternode creation if you prove you have the required minimum to start a node.

Recenty they have added stakes to continue while your coin is allocated to a coin slot where the node has not started. They have an affiliate program where if you get 50 referrals you earn 50% of what they take which is 5% period of staking awards. I spoke to the main admin and November is they plan to add NPW (New Power Coin), HLM (Helium), DSH (Dash) and PIVX master nodes.

You see they are selective linke Binance they do not host shit coins.Because shit MN's always wind up under .00000025 STS's and end up in the MN graveyard on Cryptopia, the DEV team has no incentive, abandons the project. You see with MN's if you pick the right coin and buy high even if it falls 50% you are still in the game because your rewards if you keep compounding them cover the loss on the coin price. Also, on these sites, you will have 1-2 opportunties to diverisfy your nodes covering 50% or more of the nodes they offer. This usually occurs after a massive decrease in price, if they available snatch as many slots you can. Currenty, they offer 31 nodes of LGS. I have 50 coins allocated to 21 of their 31 nodes, so I receive rewards every 1-2 minutes, it's awesome.

Big advice for MN's.

1. Stay clear of MN;s having total supply over 75M coins unless the reward structure is low to cover inflation which dilutes the coin price. Ensure it strecthes out 4-10 years.

2. Stay clear of MN's paying HUGE rewards. these are the ones that fail.

3. Make sure you understand the reward structure. For example PRJ pays 30 RWD's for every block. It's at block 88,000. At block 100,00 rewards increase to 50. expect the next 8-14 days to be a wild ride for PRJ, while it's currently being manipulated with phantoms sell orders  to push it down so they can load up on Nodes. Block 100,000 to block 180,000 pays 50 coins per block. This is the time to buy, I expect PRJ to break out ad hold over .00064000 from where it is now .00011000. Imagine buying 1000 shares and getting 500  coins in rewards in 4-5 days, then sell. You make 6X your investment plus the free reward coins.

4. Make sure the DEV team is solid and committed. Also, make sure the roadmap milestones have been met and check the number of nodes. The nodes lock coins in wallters kinda like collateral stabalizing their netwok, but too many nodes reduce the frequency of your rewards. Fixed nodes with expensive collateral nodes are the best.

5. Always insure the # MN's are increasing thus reducing the available supply for trading. You can do this by checking the explorer and using a log with dates and times and #nodes. When explosive buying occurs with a limited supply you can see the MN price per-coin  go up 10X in as little as of 3-4 days.

5. Low reward structure and fixed supply of nodes with fixed supply of coins with a solid "use case" like SHB (Skuhub). 5M shares total period. Max nodes 200 with a collaterol of 2500 coins per node. Remeber with SPP, you can buy slots in each node. SHB is owned by Amazon 70%. Good luck.

Good stuff.  I am in only one MN over at cryptohashtank.   MDEX is a project I am interested in and have been happy with.  There is not much community activity but the devs have been consistent and moving forward.   

Do you have any thoughts on the MDEX project?
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:40:58 PM

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$  R  V  N  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I don't know why people are figuring out here on this board saying bubble, pump and dump, etc ..........

Don't you see it right in front of eye, I was alerted to this coin on October 1st when it ran to .0413 cents. I knew the volume was light and waited. Each day prior to when the fun was JUST GETTING STARTED I would buy more to average out my total position. I only wish I could buy more EVEN NOW but my money is tied up in some extremely undervalued master-node coins like LGS and PRJ. They have been earning me approximately $150 per day based on the amount I own and rewards I receive from using a pooling site (SPP).

Anyway, when RVN exploded over the weekend and last week, I was lucky because the first day October 11th allowed me to enter into a nice position because that day RVN had 7M+ in volume. I invested $3500 bucks thinking the same thing I'm reading here on this board (pump and dump, it's going to burst, bubble ). It's inevitable, gravity will always bring you back down. I know it will selloff and I don't care. WHY ?

Last night I read an article that said OVERSTOCK.com CEO invested 48 million dollars into RVN's treasury, no he did not buy coins, he invested 49 million dollars in this company and owns a stake. Amazon also just invested 70% of another coin called SHB ( Skyhood ). Anyway, I read the article and I'm so glad I did because I was going to sell last night, now I'm holding all 138,743 coins. A measly position and I should have and should now buy more. Now, I'm even thinking about selling a few of my LGS master-nodes IF and that's IF it drops under 500 which I seriously doubt NOW it will. This is not a spam pump and dump qoute on this board.

I strongly think no, confidently know this coin will surpass 2500 STS's prior to the mainset Launch. When you up 225% on a position that is 21 days old and volume is blowing the roof off of Binance, you do not sell also you should not buy. If I think it's going o double in 9 days, you ask me then buy more. It's a law, a technique to prevent the emotion of greed and after losing over $25,000 on Crypto last year trading alt-coins, I don't really trade anymore. I invest. Masternodes, solid DEV teams, solid real "use case" block chains especially DAG coins like NANO and GBYTE. You have to figure out when 3 trillion dollars enter the crypto sector in 2019 after the first ETF is approved, you have to figure out what coin will replace old grandpa BTC. Of the 2300 alt-coins in circulation, I predict only 200-300 alt-coins will survive into 2022. Choose carefully. RVN is a long term hold. Why ?

1. Binance CEO is very smart. He does not read whitepapers. He let this coin waive a 5 million dollar listing fee and 300K annual charge to be listed on his exchange. What does that say ? He owns part of RVN now.

2. Overstock CEO gives the RVN board $48,000,000 just revealed yesterday, this happened 4 months ago.

3. Some well known "in the know" silicon valley mentors say RVN will be in the top 10 by market cap no later than April 2019.

4. I read the coins whitepaper and some real key things I noticed that I have NEVER seen before in a coins architecture.

5. The community is strong and along with strength comes TRUST. Trust once established and it will not occur for any coin in crypto until the SEC steps in and governs the sector. Do you think the SEC is going to open initially 2-3 trillion dollars from the 80 trillion US exchange in 401K's, Pension Funds, Mutual Funds unless the manipulation is stopped and people are put in jail for doing what is going on now. BTC 6100 then to 6700, then WOOOF, right back to 6100 then back to 6700 is large millionaire holders buying BTC at 6100, selling at 6700 and at the same time shorting 20-30 million dollars of BTC and covering at 6100 on and on and on and on. This is why the SEC will not approve an ETF.

6. We all know in this board Cryptro is the future. 15 years maximum, Fiat currency is gone. Hardly any banks will exist. Many forms of payment and it will be based on the stability of the coins network that provides the most security, speed, anonomous, decentralized, scalebility, privacy, inability to be altered or deleted or hacked, features like messaging, location tracking (.....?? XYO ?? ...) at .01 cent are you kidding me. These will be the survivors and I know RVN will be there most likely top 10, maybe even #3.

WELL SAID MATE!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Sacnite

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:47:47 PM

I got my sight straight. I mined Ravencoin at the start and left for long term. And now Binance gave such growth. I think I'll wait. This is just the beginning.
Deadheded

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:48:14 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

I would really like to believe this but there is one major problem.  I live in NW Florida.  I am okay but my friends and neighbors to the west of me are still without power and cell service.  How are my neighbors going to buy food and gas for their families without power or network access?

How would the economy of Puerto Rico run when they had no power for 9+ months?  

This is a REAL world problem that must be addressed before Fiat is gone.
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:23:22 PM

WELL SAID MATE!

I also have same feeling for this coin this will rock and I would like to do agree with you. Raven is great project they are bringing unique features in blockchain ecosystem which will make it valuable in future.
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 02:26:58 PM

Binance always pumps coins because everyone knows how difficult and specially expensive it is to get into Binance so they have to make it worth it by pumping the shit out of it. Nonetheless, RVN is a good coin that will stay as a strong competitor among the top coins so it's worth to look at. I'm not sure what will happen to the price in the short term after this binance pump tho, everything has it's long term consequences or reaction, wether it's sideways, bleeding or pumping.
Deadheded

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:58:33 PM

Binance always pumps coins because everyone knows how difficult and specially expensive it is to get into Binance so they have to make it worth it by pumping the shit out of it. Nonetheless, RVN is a good coin that will stay as a strong competitor among the top coins so it's worth to look at. I'm not sure what will happen to the price in the short term after this binance pump tho, everything has it's long term consequences or reaction, wether it's sideways, bleeding or pumping.

But that would mean that RVN paid for the listing on Binance.  From what I have heard RVN got listed for free.

BWTFDIK
Chatturga

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:08:30 PM

Tron has created a new rebranding RIP and it contains logos that have been submitted.
https://github.com/RavenProject/rips/tree/master/rip-0100/submissions

Community discussion is desired. So if you want some input on which logo may be used in the future, here is your place to speak up.
Deadheded

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:22:36 PM

Tron has created a new rebranding RIP and it contains logos that have been submitted.
https://github.com/RavenProject/rips/tree/master/rip-0100/submissions

Community discussion is desired. So if you want some input on which logo may be used in the future, here is your place to speak up.

Hello @everyone! Version 2.1.1 of the Ravencoin QT wallet is now available for download at https://github.com/RavenProject/Ravencoin/releases.   This is an update that addresses two bug fixes that were recently discovered on testnet.
Chatturga

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:23:47 PM

Hello again everyone! Version 2.1.1 of the Ravencoin QT wallet is now available for download at https://github.com/RavenProject/Ravencoin/releases.   This is an update that addresses two bug fixes that were recently discovered on testnet.
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:44:09 PM

Hello again everyone! Version 2.1.1 of the Ravencoin QT wallet is now available for download at https://github.com/RavenProject/Ravencoin/releases.   This is an update that addresses two bug fixes that were recently discovered on testnet.

What is the reason you copy the same content from original post which is not allowed there. It is no need to announce the same update.

Hello @everyone! Version 2.1.1 of the Ravencoin QT wallet is now available for download at https://github.com/RavenProject/Ravencoin/releases.   This is an update that addresses two bug fixes that were recently discovered on testnet.
WickedPigeon

Activity: 345
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:53:19 PM

Hello again everyone! Version 2.1.1 of the Ravencoin QT wallet is now available for download at https://github.com/RavenProject/Ravencoin/releases.   This is an update that addresses two bug fixes that were recently discovered on testnet.

What is the reason you copy the same content from original post which is not allowed there. It is no need to announce the same update.

Doesn't Chatturga have the role as a senior developer on the RVN Discord? I think updates from him are more valid than some random poster.

So... Thanks Chatturga for the update.

“How did you go bankrupt?” Bill asked.

“Two ways,” Mike said. “Gradually and then suddenly.”
Steamtyme
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 2036

Betnomi.com Sportsbook, Casino and Poker

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 08:32:16 PM

If you check the discord channel, Chatturga pinned the same message there. So technically the other poster would have been copying the actual original.

Not sure what Chaturgas official role is within the RVN development network, but they do generally handle the dissemination of info across the platforms. I could see Chatyrga easily not noticing someone else having beaten them to updating the forum.

░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█
███░░░▄██████▄▄░░░██
░░░░░█████████░░░░██▌
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░░████████████████
███▄░░▀██████▀░░░███
█▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
Ripmixer
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█
███░░░▄██████▄▄░░░██
░░░░░█████████░░░░██▌
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░░████████████████
███▄░░▀██████▀░░░███
█▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
Deadheded

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:35:42 PM

If you check the discord channel, Chatturga pinned the same message there. So technically the other poster would have been copying the actual original.

Not sure what Chaturgas official role is within the RVN development network, but they do generally handle the dissemination of info across the platforms. I could see Chatyrga easily not noticing someone else having beaten them to updating the forum.

Yes I copied him from discord. 
WickedPigeon

Activity: 345
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:04:09 PM

Hmm...
Getting important, updated info out is a good thing. (thank you Deadheded).

Personally, I think having some of the official developers on this thread with legit links and updates is very helpful to the community and a bonus to Bitcointalk.  Not everyone is on Discord.

And, with all the trash talk that goes on in this thread, THIS is what gets called out. I don't think calling out a RVN developer (or any re-poster) of important notices is appropriate. I'm all for calling out, blocking and admonishing the bots and spammers. But not the guys passing along updates and notices, even when it's been posted earlier. Look at Ravencoin Miner - same post every few days, and some of the pool operators too.

But hey, it's all good - till it isn't  Wink

“How did you go bankrupt?” Bill asked.

“Two ways,” Mike said. “Gradually and then suddenly.”
Steamtyme
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 2036

Betnomi.com Sportsbook, Casino and Poker

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 09:25:52 PM

You're not wrong. That's why I just pointed the member to how they could update the post and not wind up being banned.

I've always liked that there are some members who bring the discord stuff here, as well as the team members who do the same.

In regards to the other garbage you mention anything violating the posting policy can be reported to moderators, differing opinions on the coin even if just veiled fuss nothing really to be done about that but beat it back with facts.

░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█
███░░░▄██████▄▄░░░██
░░░░░█████████░░░░██▌
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░░████████████████
███▄░░▀██████▀░░░███
█▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
Ripmixer
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█
███░░░▄██████▄▄░░░██
░░░░░█████████░░░░██▌
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░░████████████████
███▄░░▀██████▀░░░███
█▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 239 »
  Print  

Jump to: