Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:45:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why altcoin is better than bitcoin?  (Read 2569 times)
sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:58:28 AM

We all already know that bitcoin is the king of all crypto coins,
altcoin investment is better than bitcoin investment because altcoin has many options depending on which investor wants to invest in what areas,
In terms of investment risk altcoin also quite small compared with bitcoin investment,
Where bitcoin prices are very volatile in the market,
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:00:54 AM

Because there are altcoins now are have big potentials in the market and also competing in bitcoin like eth and also gaining popularity, so many altcoins now are having it. so definitely altcoins someday will lead and surpassed bitcoin someday.
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:01:23 AM

I see several advantages in the altcoins. When bitcoin grows, the altcoins grow at times faster. With the help of some altcoins you can get your benefits, such as dividends, discounts and other.

billyj111

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:04:01 AM

In my opinion, there are two branches - this is separately bitcoin and separately altcoins. Altcoins can be better, more technologically, but bitcoin is the basis on which everything is based.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
selivers

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:06:25 AM

Although Bitcoin has taken up 40% the coin market. But is it more worthy to invest in bitcoin? Since bitcoin can never replace the paper currency for the moment due to many complicated reasons, and most bitcoins are already acquired by a small sum of people. So if a kind of currency can't be circulated, what's the meaning of that coin. When it comes to ICO, and the release of altcoin, it means that you are investing in a company, you are holding equity in the company. If you think this company will have a bright future, it's always worthy to put your money in.

If you are investing for long term, no coin is better than Bitcoins. However, for short term trading , you can go for coins like Tron, Monero and Ripple which will give better returns than bitcoins.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:24:23 AM

Although Bitcoin has taken up 40% the coin market. But is it more worthy to invest in bitcoin? Since bitcoin can never replace the paper currency for the moment due to many complicated reasons, and most bitcoins are already acquired by a small sum of people. So if a kind of currency can't be circulated, what's the meaning of that coin. When it comes to ICO, and the release of altcoin, it means that you are investing in a company, you are holding equity in the company. If you think this company will have a bright future, it's always worthy to put your money in.

The biggest reason for this volume and utilization ratio is the aim of obtaining trade and income. I think there is no other reason why many subcodes have become investment instruments that are a bit more profitable than Bitcoin today. Also, I do not think any of the investors with so many subcontracting reserves hold stocks for cryptocurrency technology alone. With this thought, a number of investors will not cross a hand of fingers.
coingainer01

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:34:17 AM

In my opinion, if you find really good project, yeah it is better than bitcoin. Because thanks to it, btc count will increase day by day.

24Kilo

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:41:27 AM

i didn't know which altcoin you said is better then bitcoin ,but i really like eth ,transfer quickly and the fee is lower then bitcoin .
Quinni

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:47:41 AM

Altcoin's investment income is much higher than that of BTC, but altcoin is very risky and has a large loss.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:33:05 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 08:03:56 PM by Tosyn2

It depends on which angle you look it from considering the  use case of some of altcoin i prefer them to bitcoin had it been they come as the first crypto, bitcoin can't come close to them.
almtu

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:43:23 AM

I think this is the first time reading new topic against the image of bitcoin's popularity in crypto. Although seems you have a point but I think it is not true that altcoin is better than bitcoin. I also think that you have an altcoin that looks like much better than bitcoin in the future.
Radzivill

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 11:54:35 AM

Bitcoin costs so much, that for him to do x2 is sooo much. And to some altcoyin, costing one cent to make x2, this is a matter of a couple of days)
Catcorn

Activity: 274

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 05:06:17 PM

There are pros and cons in both, but Bitcoin has more value than Altcoin. Besides, there are plenty of unknown trash Altcoins, which nobody buys. I don't think Bitcoin and Altcoin are comparable in "worse-better" way.
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 06:13:05 PM

To be honest i prefer altcoins, because if you invest in the right ones there is a bigger growth potential than Bitcoin has.
However, Bitcoin is a more stables coin, so it depends how much are you willing to risk with your investments.

marmeladko

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:41:00 PM

I believe that Bitcoin is new digital gold. And nothing can be better than BTC. All other cryptocurrencies are alternative to Bitcoin, but they can't be better. When BTC price goes down, altcoins price repeat this movement and vice versa.

Osiris0

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:43:01 PM

I think that BTC has the most powerful net of miners and no other altcoin has such reliability. But of course for short term investments alts are the best. This situation with most BTC in small group of people seems to me fatal in longterm...
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 06:50:25 PM

Altcoin is better than Bitcoins because you can buy numbers of option which are of high value. Bitcoin is very expensive and you can buy only a limited coins if you have less money to invest. But you have many options when you want to invest the same amount on Altcoins.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
Omosomofa

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:38:17 PM

Both coins are crypto-currencies generated by mining. They are both deflationary; the cost of commodities and services will only keep on dropping in comparison to the coins’ price. The creation and transfer of Bitcoin is controlled by an open-source cryptographic protocol. This protocol isn’t overseen by any principal authority. One Bitcoin is subdivided further into a 100 million smaller units called Satoshis. Litecoin, on the other hand, is an alternate peer-2-peer digital currency that’s based on Bitcoin. In altcoin you make more money than Bitcoin which has been established for long time.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:50:16 PM

Altcoins are better than bitcoin because unlike Bitcoin, they provide complete anonymity in their transactions (i.e. Monero). The information of the sender and reciever is kept completely secure. Alt like Litecoin provide much more speedy transactions due to its blockchain of 2.5 minutes which is four times faster than bitcoin. Also it is more in no. rather than bitcoin's limited 21 million. Ethereum with its smart ledger contracts has gained much more acceptance than the pioneer.
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:55:42 AM

It could be because altcoin is cheaper than bitcoin because many people prefer altcoin, but according to this I am more into bitcoin probably with the decline of bitcoin altcoin more interest because of its cheap and better price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: