Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:52:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] ETERBANK.COM | Crypto to FIAT Retail POS | Presale live🔥  (Read 3590 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:53:23 PM

It seems that any one that open ICO claim to be the first platform that provide a certain service, anyway I don't have problem with project that introduce a business that already done by other companies, but most important is the quality of the project itself and the team behind it, I don't see any advisor in your team.

Yeah right, because they want to inform other that there are the first to do this features, but in reality many already have this features. Maybe they have certain features that others don't have.
Is true that sometimes a certain project may seems like a very similar to each other, but I know that every project has its own uniqueness that will unleashed its competitors in its way to success just like this project, the Eterbank. I will be looking forward for this project so goodluck and keep striving team Eterbank.

Definitely, this is the time that they need to unleashed that uniqueness that you actually said so that investors will be getting interested to support the project. They need to be transparent in order to have no conflict problems in the future.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:32:07 PM

I like such projects very much and prefer to participate as much as possible. The truth is not always possible to invest, but I will definitely take part in the bounty, especially at the company's bounty a very generous pool of 5%.

This is the only way we can be part of this project. We cannot guarantee to them that we can help in collecting funds for the improvement of the plattform. But we can help in promoting and spreading the good benefits brought by this EterBank project by joining bounty campaigns.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:38:24 PM

Does EtherBank have any bounty program or airdrop at this time? Or we can own by only buy this token via ICO?

Eterbank's bounty campaign:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3249010.msg33833904#msg33833904
Hopefully this project will get a lot of participants joining thier bounty campaigns. This project will surely succeed with the help of this members.
Bounty is one of the best ways to attract followers to a project. I'm interested in when the campaign of generosity starts and how long will it last?
Well I guess is time to join some serious better campaigns man this one seems to have a good reward and hopefully social media campaigns will boost awareness

allwithpassion

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:38:27 PM

Are there Chinese translations? Hopefully there are Smiley
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:39:02 PM

Seems to attract the Eterbank project, whether pre sale is already running ?
Of course, pre-sale started for a long time, but nevertheless at you still to eat possibly to buy tokens at low price, there was a little time, unfortunately even more attractive bonus is bought up, but the main sale takes place and now. Visit https://eterbank.com/presale/ for obtaining bigger amount of information and directly purchase
yurakazuma

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:42:57 PM

RESERVED FOR VIETNAMESE TRANSLATION

Username: yurakazuma
Profile link :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1974376
Language: vietnamese
Portfolio/Experience/previous translations links:   https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1trWRbGV_rfOFdYDx_NHtqHVWe4kFqFMRhlJH-BjsiJU/edit#gid=0
ETH WALLET:0x3BD10130d40b2796218aDcfae1DA3876D65caCA3
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:10:05 PM

It seems that any one that open ICO claim to be the first platform that provide a certain service, anyway I don't have problem with project that introduce a business that already done by other companies, but most important is the quality of the project itself and the team behind it, I don't see any advisor in your team.

Our advisor list will be uploaded to our website as soon as all our contracts with them are signed since we require real involvement from them. It will be updated asap

Ok good, We wait for this update. For team members, you have to create a page for Eterbank on linkedin that involve all team members, because when I visited their profiles, one of them mentioned Eterbank in his profile and I also notice they don't have picture on linkedin. So it will be good if you make this update as well.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:39:23 PM

Does EtherBank have any bounty program or airdrop at this time? Or we can own by only buy this token via ICO?

Hopefully this project will get a lot of participants joining thier bounty campaigns. This project will surely succeed with the help of this members.
Bounty is one of the best ways to attract followers to a project. I'm interested in when the campaign of generosity starts and how long will it last?
Yes, i agree with you, behind any successful ico there is an idea as well as a bounty programme. Bounty will definitely help the project to become hugely popular in the very limited time period. And because of bounty programme, many investors will gain attention towards the project.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:02:43 PM

My first honest review:  we already have seen similar projects but Eterbank is in some points different then others. And some trust points have to be also upgraded as soon as possible such as advisor lists with social media accounts, so that potential investors have the possibilty to interact with them. Bounty campaign and bounty manager is top; is very responsive.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:16:55 PM

Bounties tend to only invite leeches who don't really care about the project. See the translation campaigns, they're filled with people using goolge translate
And i guess this bounty will run for very long time, at least need to 2-3 months to nearly their ICO, i don't know why the team setup ICO time is so lately, but their presale term have so long, maybe this is the reason but ICO start at June is so late, actually.

yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:36:15 PM

Bounties tend to only invite leeches who don't really care about the project. See the translation campaigns, they're filled with people using goolge translate
And i guess this bounty will run for very long time, at least need to 2-3 months to nearly their ICO, i don't know why the team setup ICO time is so lately, but their presale term have so long, maybe this is the reason but ICO start at June is so late, actually.

Will the project gain more funds if they start the bounty late? With that the project will really run for long month before they end it. I jist hope that the project will run smoothly.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:42:51 PM

Maybe is their strategy, i think we should don't care about the time of ICO, for me, i take care about price and bonus only.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:00:17 AM

Maybe is their strategy, i think we should don't care about the time of ICO, for me, i take care about price and bonus only.

I guess you're a true investor perhaps. They need to focus on their strategy on making the platform more popular and profitable in the long run.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:52:08 AM

So, maybe you are a day trader because you only care about the price and bonus. Getaway from this thread if you don't really supports the project.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:08:22 AM

I guess you're a true investor perhaps. They need to focus on their strategy on making the platform more popular and profitable in the long run.
Exactly, that should be the aim of platform! They should attract more followers and investors to become sustainable and successful in the future!
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:15:01 AM

I guess its good to invest now using your ETH because of the low price of the crypto coins right? But let's also consider the fact that it's a big risk when joining unknown ICO.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:16:01 AM

Will the project gain more funds if they start the bounty late? With that the project will really run for long month before they end it. I jist hope that the project will run smoothly.
I do not think that the bounty company is very long. The Hero of Token was sold for seven months, now goes Inevest in Brokers, it also goes until October, just a lot of people like a short time to get money faster.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:18:20 AM

Exactly, that should be the aim of platform! They should attract more followers and investors to become sustainable and successful in the future!
Eterbank is a useful platform which will be used by many people having any amount of crypto. The concept makes it really simple and eliminates a major drawback of cryptocurrencies.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:28:41 AM

The idea for what I know is not unique, and there are no special features, they always have a chance to become better in comparison with the rest
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:32:49 AM

Well I guess is time to join some serious better campaigns man this one seems to have a good reward and hopefully social media campaigns will boost awareness

But since they are already on their Presale Phase I think the bounty program is already quite late. Getting more publicity and building a community should have been their first priority.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: