Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:28:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] ETERBANK.COM | Crypto to FIAT Retail POS | Presale live🔥  (Read 3583 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 07:40:41 AM

Does EtherBank have any bounty program or airdrop at this time? Or we can own by only buy this token via ICO?

Eterbank's bounty campaign:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3249010.msg33833904#msg33833904
Hopefully this project will get a lot of participants joining thier bounty campaigns. This project will surely succeed with the help of this members.
Bounty is one of the best ways to attract followers to a project. I'm interested in when the campaign of generosity starts and how long will it last?

Bounties tend to only invite leeches who don't really care about the project. See the translation campaigns, they're filled with people using goolge translate
And i guess this bounty will run for very long time, at least need to 2-3 months to nearly their ICO, i don't know why the team setup ICO time is so lately, but their presale term have so long, maybe this is the reason but ICO start at June is so late, actually.
Maybe is their strategy, i think we should don't care about the time of ICO, for me, i take care about price and bonus only.
So, maybe you are a day trader because you only care about the price and bonus. Getaway from this thread if you don't really supports the project.
Actually in vain you have so snatched on the person. Finally any of users holds this or that coin for the sake of personal benefit and a profit, depends only on a difference of term of preservation of coins between specific people.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:02:14 AM

Does EtherBank have any bounty program or airdrop at this time? Or we can own by only buy this token via ICO?

Hopefully this project will get a lot of participants joining thier bounty campaigns. This project will surely succeed with the help of this members.
Bounty is one of the best ways to attract followers to a project. I'm interested in when the campaign of generosity starts and how long will it last?
Well I guess is time to join some serious better campaigns man this one seems to have a good reward and hopefully social media campaigns will boost awareness

But since they are already on their Presale Phase I think the bounty program is already quite late. Getting more publicity and building a community should have been their first priority.
agree with you, they are late in making that decision and i think that's not quite right
for the next we hope they carefully consider and make the right decision so as not to harm the project itself
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:25:29 AM

Bounties tend to only invite leeches who don't really care about the project. See the translation campaigns, they're filled with people using goolge translate
And i guess this bounty will run for very long time, at least need to 2-3 months to nearly their ICO, i don't know why the team setup ICO time is so lately, but their presale term have so long, maybe this is the reason but ICO start at June is so late, actually.
Maybe is their strategy, i think we should don't care about the time of ICO, for me, i take care about price and bonus only.

I guess you're a true investor perhaps. They need to focus on their strategy on making the platform more popular and profitable in the long run.

An effective and efficient marketing strategy will really make the project successful. It's good to hear that they are present in every social media platforms since they have launched the bounty campaign. I quite disagree with their requirement in Facebook bounty campaign which the qualification is that one must have 1000+ followers. An account may have a thousand follower but when he post, it doesn't actually show up to his followers news feed. The requirement should have been the number of friends of an account. Otherwise, only few can really join the campagin.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:46:37 AM

I guess you're a true investor perhaps. They need to focus on their strategy on making the platform more popular and profitable in the long run.

An effective and efficient marketing strategy will really make the project successful. It's good to hear that they are present in every social media platforms since they have launched the bounty campaign. I quite disagree with their requirement in Facebook bounty campaign which the qualification is that one must have 1000+ followers. An account may have a thousand follower but when he post, it doesn't actually show up to his followers news feed. The requirement should have been the number of friends of an account. Otherwise, only few can really join the campagin.
I am glad that this project is so active having many supporters that trully support in spreading the information of the Eterbank in the whole crypto currency community and I am one of it. I hope this project would remain strong in the community and gain more supporters so that it will fuel the continuous development of the project.
hbccpyo

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:30:10 AM

Reserve Translate Bounty

BitcoinTalk Name: hbccpyo
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1318019
Language: Vietnamese
Document for translate: All (ANN, Bounty Thread, WP)
Previous Translations: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RuJIuwedLmtAsw16U44Qom_XB2bLMFOjngq2nxr3Z1o/edit?usp=sharing
Eth Address: 0x30f5574a4c199372e8393f5f4f36c939757da878
Email: lequocvietdn27@gmail.com
Telegram: @hbccpyo

Please PM or email me if you accept.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:14:46 AM

I guess its good to invest now using your ETH because of the low price of the crypto coins right? But let's also consider the fact that it's a big risk when joining unknown ICO.
You are absolutely right! Before investing, you should thoroughly study the idea of this project in which you want to invest your money. Secondly, you should not invest all your money and not credit! After all, it is not known what will happen to the project, this is not known at the first stages of ICO.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:39:52 AM

I am glad that this project is so active having many supporters that trully support in spreading the information of the Eterbank in the whole crypto currency community and I am one of it. I hope this project would remain strong in the community and gain more supporters so that it will fuel the continuous development of the project.

The project will be successful if the team and the members work together by spreading and promoting the project to the world.  The strategy must really work to make it to the top. Hope for more positive feedbacks that Eterbank will receive.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:52:15 AM

Etherbank is one of the nany projects that i am watching for since it has alot of unique features that stands out from its other counterparts.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 10:59:41 AM

as before im still not intresting with project based on waves contract
but if i read about this project have a good plan and fresh concept. just bookmarked now and see new update.

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:46:39 PM

Spend EterPay for everyday goods and services and receive additional bonuses and discounts based on your activity. Bonus will the seller provide?
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:59:20 PM

Will the project gain more funds if they start the bounty late? With that the project will really run for long month before they end it. I jist hope that the project will run smoothly.

We cannot tell it now if the project will have more funds or not whether the bounty started early or late. This is all be base with the strategies of the team how will they run this project.

Yeah definitely it's hard to know the funds since the project is in progression stage. Also, they need more time to announce this project around here in crypto currency community. Hopefully they can easily got some great investors to have more funds, as they will also provide attractive features.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:13:16 PM

Spend EterPay for everyday goods and services and receive additional bonuses and discounts based on your activity. Bonus will the seller provide?

I don't get you. What bonus will the seller provide? Anyway, I am following this project now and hoping to see big improvements from the developments of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:29:16 PM

I don't get you. What bonus will the seller provide? Anyway, I am following this project now and hoping to see big improvements from the developments of this project.
I would like to understand how will this project become effective in retail stores. Does the POS system integrated to another POS that uses mainly fiat? Or ether POS can handle both fiat and crypto payment?
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:09:55 PM

The right project, but I can not understand how the transaction is free. Simply who then will hold the network? A good idea.
Yes buddy,Etherbank is another project that has a strong potential in the market.Actually this not new to us but the project has its own special version than others.Hope this project will catch more investors,and hoping this will  be a successful project soon.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:41:34 PM

as before im still not intresting with project based on waves contract
but if i read about this project have a good plan and fresh concept. just bookmarked now and see new update.
Waiting for the right time to further know more about the project's background that might change how someone's point of view to the project before. I'm looking forward on how the team will gain more people here to support the project.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 03:28:08 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 09:02:48 AM by Kigtad

I have not seen ICO for a long time on the waves, half a year probably did not see, because as a rule the projects have not become successful, but I hope you will succeed.
Prk_7

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:40:53 PM

Will the project gain more funds if they start the bounty late? With that the project will really run for long month before they end it. I jist hope that the project will run smoothly.

Well, I think the popularity will really base on how active the advertising and how great their marketing. They can increase their popularity if they will give more bonus.
That is true, advertising and marketing attracts the followers towards the project. More bonuses will attract more investors which will in turn help the project grow!
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:00:47 PM

I have not seen ISO for a long time on the waves, half a year probably did not see, because as a rule the projects have not become successful, but I hope you will succeed.
I really do not expect things like this, I've been following many projects like this but they do not reach their ico, this really makes us all disappointed. hopefully this project is like no other.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:21:02 PM

Well, I think the popularity will really base on how active the advertising and how great their marketing. They can increase their popularity if they will give more bonus.
Yes, the project is gaining popularity every single day. And all this happens because of their advertising strategies and good marketing. Now they have a great number of good wishers as well as investors to support this project.

zevl194

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:15:24 PM

I think bonuses will be received by exclusively active users who are taking part in the direct environment of the platform, doing for what she is created, but not just for banal storage of tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: