Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:02:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:18:17 PM

Does vanig have an ongoing Airdrop campaign, please if there's any please can someone share the link.

There was an Airdrop campaign. But according to the pinned message in the Telegram group it is closed for new participants.
Thanks mate for the update, i think i will visit the telegam group and ask for more enquires concerning the Airdrop campaign.

That's a shame, it would great if Vanig could do a second airdrop in the future, It appears I'm too late to take advantage of some free Vanig tokens.

However all I have to wait is until June when I will be able to participate in the presale and get a 50% bonus!

https://vanig.io/#tokenSale

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:29:36 AM

Is there any existing e-commerce platform that employs blockchain or is vinig.io the first of it kind.

Hey buddy, Vanig is the World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem Powered By Blockchain if you check their whitepaper it's the first sentence you'll see.

I've seen a lot of projects based on e-commerce, but Vanig is the first one I've seen that is built entirely around the blockchain, the benefits this will provide to online businesses and customers is amazing, quicker transactions and less fees, what's not to like?

Better authentication service also for the users and i must say that this is the first e-commerce project based on blockchain that i have seen
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:29:49 AM

Vanig looks like a great project that will reduce the amount of money and time wasted on online shopping and ecommerce, for example the average cost of a purchase including shipping will only be 8-10% if you shop with Vanig and use cryptocurrency, compared to the 17-20% it would cost to make a purchase including shipping if you shopped with Amazon or Walmart and used fiat currency.

To have the whole tracking of product in place is what really caught my eye to be honest. think of the possibilities this means or opens up. fraud combat; making sure the product is genuine and all the good perks.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:46:01 AM

Is there any existing e-commerce platform that employs blockchain or is vinig.io the first of it kind.

Hey buddy, Vanig is the World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem Powered By Blockchain if you check their whitepaper it's the first sentence you'll see.

I've seen a lot of projects based on e-commerce, but Vanig is the first one I've seen that is built entirely around the blockchain, the benefits this will provide to online businesses and customers is amazing, quicker transactions and less fees, what's not to like?

Better authentication service also for the users and i must say that this is the first e-commerce project based on blockchain that i have seen

This is also the first project that I am seeing in this category. The most positive part is that the team is very active here and answering all the questions almost instantly. This gives me while lot of confidence about the project.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 06:50:34 AM

This is also the first project that I am seeing in this category. The most positive part is that the team is very active here and answering all the questions almost instantly. This gives me while lot of confidence about the project.

Yea me too. Honestly speaking I think this guy's are up-to something great and I  will really advice them to do more public enlightenment because Alot of people don't what they stand to gain from such innovation.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:33:33 AM

How will an individual without good knowledge of blockchain appreciate what vanig is about doing and what is going to make a potential e-commerce user choose vanig over fiat-based e-commerce  website.

The technology is not complicated, is something one can easily get acquainted with and the technology tends to simplify our lives, create some kinda transparency system whereby the rights of the more privileged individuals are giving to you, so you're like the boss
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:25:12 AM

Does vanig have an ongoing Airdrop campaign, please if there's any please can someone share the link.

I doubt if there is. I haven't seen any post about that yet in any of their posts. But you can check on them in their social medias for any updates of such
nice_hoody_bro

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:45:37 AM

agree, team is made of stellat professionals who know their job and are interested in it. I feel awesome in this community because of their involvement
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:47:31 AM

Yea me too. Honestly speaking I think this guy's are up-to something great and I  will really advice them to do more public enlightenment because Alot of people don't what they stand to gain from such innovation.

That the Dev Team is really active and answer all questions here is one big spot of this project and this give me also a lot of confidence.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:52:23 AM

agree, team is made of stellat professionals who know their job and are interested in it. I feel awesome in this community because of their involvement

The feeling is mutual mate, I mean this is a team with over 20 years of experience under their belt coupled with their swift replies on this thread I see great prospects here.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:55:30 AM

Vanig’s E-Commerce platform will be modern and sleek, it will have easy navigation for the buyers and sellers. We have an early demo of the E-Commerce platform that will be made available for everyone to try out in April 2018.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:31:50 AM

How will an individual without good knowledge of blockchain appreciate what vanig is about doing and what is going to make a potential e-commerce user choose vanig over fiat-based e-commerce  website.

You have a point though but then without the individual been educated on blockchain technology and how it applies to the platform and its benefits involved, they might likely never know what they are missing out on. They just need to be educated on it

Educating someone on blockchain technology isn't easy especially if that person is rooted deep into the normal transaction method and believes in fiat currency having little trust on blockchain currency.

I agree, a regular online shopper might not care about underlying technology but benefits for using our platform are clear: lower prices for both buyers and sellers, detailed and transparent tracking, elimination of counterfeit items and many many more.

And the best part is both for our token sale and in platform ecommerce orders we accept payments in crypto and FIAT so someone who isn't familiar with cryptocurrencies isnt going to be left out.

I think the attitude of ordinary shoppers will change as well, once they know how safe they can buy based on the blockchain. We are only at the beginning of this development and most people have yet to learn what a blockchain is at all
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:01:01 AM

You have a point though but then without the individual been educated on blockchain technology and how it applies to the platform and its benefits involved, they might likely never know what they are missing out on. They just need to be educated on it

Educating someone on blockchain technology isn't easy especially if that person is rooted deep into the normal transaction method and believes in fiat currency having little trust on blockchain currency.

I agree, a regular online shopper might not care about underlying technology but benefits for using our platform are clear: lower prices for both buyers and sellers, detailed and transparent tracking, elimination of counterfeit items and many many more.

And the best part is both for our token sale and in platform ecommerce orders we accept payments in crypto and FIAT so someone who isn't familiar with cryptocurrencies isnt going to be left out.

I think the attitude of ordinary shoppers will change as well, once they know how safe they can buy based on the blockchain. We are only at the beginning of this development and most people have yet to learn what a blockchain is at all

Yeah, the real test for the platform and team is going to be for the mass adoption.   There is honestly still alot of stigma around cryptos that they are for criminals, so projects need to be education the mass on the benefits, and why it simply isn't true.

People don't care how eBay etc works, but use it because it's the best, if you can provide low prices, extra security against fraud and counterfeit goods like in the whitepaper, people might start to think 'hang on, this crypto lark isn't as bad as i've heard'   
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:08:41 AM

Safety and security are the main concerns for shoppers who does online shopping. For others its all about quality. If Vanig team can solve both these problems from different ends, this could be the best opportunity for the shoppers.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:11:12 AM

50% discount is applicable during the pre-sales time. Did anybody notice that? Thats going to be a nice opportunity for the early birds. I am going to get ready for that as well. In all aspects this project seems good for the near term investments.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:16:41 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 11:29:22 AM by utclpn

The sale of VANIG tokens will enable us to build a platform that is beneficial to everyone, from manufacturers to consumers. On buying VANIG tokens, you are contributing towards a system that is not only built to last, but is also resilient. On top of that, we'll give you a bonus if you're early!
What kind of bonus they will offer exactly?
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 11:25:11 AM

Almost every sector of industry have got some fair share of the blockchain, the e-commerce is long over due... I recently came accross Vanig and I think I will be doing some review on them with time...

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:10:21 PM

Almost every sector of industry have got some fair share of the blockchain, the e-commerce is long over due... I recently came accross Vanig and I think I will be doing some review on them with time...

The e-commerce true is like one of the highly profitable sectors. But is still lack major advantages. To be able to track an given item to its source is a real contribution if it is executed. Imagine being able to track anything you buy.

Sonofspada

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:22:10 PM

This project is evolutionary driven,  after seeing the White paper, roadmap and mission statements,  im confident that this project Will make Investors rich
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:32:55 PM

This project is evolutionary driven,  after seeing the White paper, roadmap and mission statements,  im confident that this project Will make Investors rich

This is indeed a great project. The Vanig e-commerce site rewards customers for purchases, through the Vanig Reward Program.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: