Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:24:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:33:38 PM

Vanig is getting new partner. This is great for them Atleast they can't build the perfect e-commerce alone they need the expertise and support of others.
https://medium.com/vanigplatform/new-partners-on-board-vanig-8ec0ebedd51

Always good to see a partnership announcement, doesn't only look like one company but 3 business' teaming together. Great to see and hopefully can bring Vanig to a success

Yeah, this is for sure great news. MGX and iFashion seem to be the first trade marks which product will be sold via Vanig platform, and iCommerce may be a logistics partner for deliveries. Nice prospect of development is seen from this point.

Nice to see some partnership announcements from Vanig. Its really long way to go for them and I am sure they are heading in right direction. Congratulations team.

They are really heading in the right direction and i would love to see them compete with companies like alibaba and Amazon but they still have a long way to go.
Of course those companies also started small and look at them now almost everyone knows about them i am sure the same will happen with VANIG.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:41:36 PM

In the first post of this thread is something written of a limited pre-sale from 18.5.2018.
is that any other than the pre sale that starts in 21 days? Or is the first post just an incorrect date?

I guess originally they planned to start in on May 18th but decided to postpone the start a bit. So probably they just forgot to change the date in the OP, because I can't imagine that there will be two different pre-sales.
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:29:12 PM

In the first post of this thread is something written of a limited pre-sale from 18.5.2018.
is that any other than the pre sale that starts in 21 days? Or is the first post just an incorrect date?

I guess originally they planned to start in on May 18th but decided to postpone the start a bit. So probably they just forgot to change the date in the OP, because I can't imagine that there will be two different pre-sales.

They can't be two different Pre-sale that's not possible lol, i think your first suggestion is correct probably they forgot to change the date of Pre-sale, i trust they had a reason to postpone the Pre-sale.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 12:35:09 AM

To my knowledge it’s a mistake on the post that wasn’t updated to the most recent date after things shifted in the end it’s not a huge difference it’s probably best to just confirm with the team in telegram
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:38:23 AM

Vanig is focusing on accepting only VANIG tokens and fiat as part of first product roll out. BTC and other top crypto's will be planned for later roll outs.

I understand where they are coming from and it's quite good... Make the platform accustomed to Vanig or fiat and with time integrate other payment features, so customers gets to know dealing in Vanig is basically with Vanig token... Nice initiate

it also makes a constant demand for the vanig tokens if they are the only way of buying from the site, that's always good.

For the upcoming MVP next week they will only accept VANIG tokens. I think they will still be on testnet and the idea of the MVP is to reflect the idea they have and show the follow of the system. We should be looking at a beta sometime after. Either case I hope conversion to VANIG would be made easy to simplify the purchase and access to the token.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 04:34:08 AM

Vanig is focusing on accepting only VANIG tokens and fiat as part of first product roll out. BTC and other top crypto's will be planned for later roll outs.

I understand where they are coming from and it's quite good... Make the platform accustomed to Vanig or fiat and with time integrate other payment features, so customers gets to know dealing in Vanig is basically with Vanig token... Nice initiate

it also makes a constant demand for the vanig tokens if they are the only way of buying from the site, that's always good.

For the upcoming MVP next week they will only accept VANIG tokens. I think they will still be on testnet and the idea of the MVP is to reflect the idea they have and show the follow of the system. We should be looking at a beta sometime after. Either case I hope conversion to VANIG would be made easy to simplify the purchase and access to the token.

If you do not have vanig token an exchange will be set up on the site where you can convert your fiat and other crypto currencies to vanig tokens. I imagine it won't be a difficult process process.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:49:24 AM

What do you mean by the fact that we need for the MVP Vanig tokens? I hope that the MVP gets by completely without means of payment, after all it is only a trial version. Besides, we do not have tokens yet :-)
Or do you mean that they are virtual tokens, so we get a certain number of demo tokens for testing
sorry, if I got it wrong, it's very early and I'm not sleeping yet :-)
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:03:04 AM

Should I complete KYC in order to take part in the token sale? if not, are there plans to introduce KYC procedure at a later date?
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 05:35:02 AM

Vanig is getting new partner. This is great for them Atleast they can't build the perfect e-commerce alone they need the expertise and support of others.
https://medium.com/vanigplatform/new-partners-on-board-vanig-8ec0ebedd51

Always good to see a partnership announcement, doesn't only look like one company but 3 business' teaming together. Great to see and hopefully can bring Vanig to a success

Yeah, this is for sure great news. MGX and iFashion seem to be the first trade marks which product will be sold via Vanig platform, and iCommerce may be a logistics partner for deliveries. Nice prospect of development is seen from this point.

Nice to see some partnership announcements from Vanig. Its really long way to go for them and I am sure they are heading in right direction. Congratulations team.

They are really heading in the right direction and i would love to see them compete with companies like alibaba and Amazon but they still have a long way to go.
Of course those companies also started small and look at them now almost everyone knows about them i am sure the same will happen with VANIG.

Yea sure am projecting 3 years or more. Vanig have what it takes to get to the top given that their technology is new and innovative.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:51:10 AM

I really like the features of this e-commerce platform. But is your mvp demo already out? Are you gonna sell some kind of lab chemicals also or do you have sellers of that stuffs? What I like here is that you can track where exactly is your product. Unlike in ebay, there are items that you can't track where they are. Even the sellers have difficulty of tracking those goods especially when they ship to third-world country post offices.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:22:41 AM

There are other niche e-commerce projects that use blockchain technology. Vanig is the first e-commerce platform with integrated supply chain integration that's powered by blockchain.

Yes but this project is actually doing something that others are not doing, which actually sets them apart, for example, the use of IoT, which is like the new baby of technology, the functionalities of wish is yet to be tapped and Vanig will implement this across everything they intend doing, this gives them that edge in terms of monitoring products, transparency and of course fast delivery service with minimal cost

It's almost never the case that a project has no competitors. If it's an important field, competition will come up. That's normal. So even if there are other blockchain e-commerce project doesn't mean Vanig can be no success. It just needs something special. The IoT sensors you mentioned to track the packet or to control, for example, the temperature is exactly something that differs Vanig from other projects.

The fact is competition is good is spurns on innovation without innovation we would still o it have bitcoin and their would be no such thing as a smart chain. This will hold true for things like vanig as well competition will come and it will push them to be better than their competitors

You're right, is part of business, if it doesn't come now, it will come later and any business that tends to survive will have to be proactive in finding ways to beat their competitors, this is where innovation comes in and the need to stay on top of the game or be left behind, history has given us enough evidence on the need for corporations to always be one step ahead and vanig should take a clue of that and work towards becoming successful
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:43:21 AM

Am not so sure of what you mean by "and with time integrate other payment features," cause it seem to be contradicting some other part of your statement by my understanding.
wonly (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 55

Vanig.io - The Future of Shopping

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:56:36 AM

We're excited to have Syed Ali and Jeremy Khoo join our team at Vanig!

https://medium.com/vanigplatform/new-team-members-join-vanig-2d8d16646089

ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:29:46 AM

It's really great for Vanig. Syed Ali is our Supply chain Strategist — Asia & Jeremy Khoo has joined Vanig as retail strategist. Vanig's has bring two biggest people on position of Supply chain Strategist  & retail strategist. Welcome to the vanig, We are glad that you have come.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:30:38 AM

Nice! They both seem like they have a strong background that they can bring to the project, great work guys!
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:11:43 AM

Nice! They both seem like they have a strong background that they can bring to the project, great work guys!

Always good to see a project expand the team giving more resources to work with. Shows the team are doing well and certainly looking to get bigger and bigger
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:04:50 AM

Im glad to hear it, I was a bit concerned hearing just VANIG tokens accepted, but I did think they would roll it out shortly. I guess it's good to test the product before it even gets rolled out to prevent bugs

Accepting fiat and their own is a a good way to both give vanig an intrinsic value against fiat but also allows them to focus down their work before they go expanding to who knows how many other currencies that would require wallets running and integration works.

Vanig and FIAT both enough I think for initial stage. Most of the transaction will be done using Vanig tokens only I think. Rewards and cashback will be in Vanig tokens.
Is there any discount if you pay with VANIG Tokens instead of Fiat? because then a lot of people would want to buy their product with their Tokens.

That's a good question. Finally, you get paid the reward in tokens. I think it would be a good idea if you only get it when you pay in tokens. That would be good for the price of the token and therefore good for us investors

You will have a lot of advantages if you pay with Vanig Token. On page 23 of the whitepaper you have table, there is a comparison between other companies and Vanig platform. The fees on Vanig platform are splitted in fiat and Vanig Token payment.

This would explain why its alot more benefical paying with Vanig token, thanks for the spot whitepaper link is here: https://vanig.io/assets/pdfs/vanig-whitepaper-v-2.7.pdf

Impressive 8-11% total average overall fees in comparion to Amazon at 17%-20%

That is a good way to utilize the token and provide incentive to using the token. I think if they adopter a mechanism that automatically or easily converts other popular coins to VANIG that would be really great for the project.

That would be great, we would see a natural growth in a snowball effect; whereby everyone is adopting the method due to the amount it can save on overall fees providing a lower cost to the end user

I never really realized amazon's internal fees were that high, i think its mostly due to they beat up the manufacturers to give low costs so they seem low cost to the buyers, a smaller fee structure would release some of the pressure from the manufacturer and vendor side, and maintain good charges for the buyer side of the transaction.

Paying using Vanig tokens will be always good. But there is possibility that all people buying products from Vanig platform will have access (or comfortable using crypto) to crypto currency so the added Fiat option.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:34:08 AM

It's really great for Vanig. Syed Ali is our Supply chain Strategist — Asia & Jeremy Khoo has joined Vanig as retail strategist. Vanig's has bring two biggest people on position of Supply chain Strategist  & retail strategist. Welcome to the vanig, We are glad that you have come.

This is a good move, i like the approach Vanig is taking towards the Asian market by bring in this formidable individuals to Vanig team they will help provide easy access for Vanig into the Asian market nice one team way to go!
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:37:39 AM

Great news! The more brilliant minds they have - the faster they will grow into region e-commerce leader without making big mistakes. Supply chain Strategist, Retail Strategist - these positions are very important for every company in this sphere.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:45:05 AM

Always good to see a project expand the team giving more resources to work with. Shows the team are doing well and certainly looking to get bigger and bigger

I think that is the right way to go focusing on the retail and supply chain; hopefully the advisors would help with their connections. I think Vanig has the advantage on those two fronts over other competition.

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: