Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:14:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good idea or not?  (Read 900 times)
coskunc

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 07:50:34 AM

I think it is a good idea to have eth in your portfolio other than tons of alts this season. When this bearish season ends(i hope) ethereum will go up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newcollegestar

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:45:04 AM

Sure, a good idea.
I would go further. Some BTC I would convert to some tokens on the ethereum. Of course the potential is large, but the risk is also significant. If you choose the right alts, you can earn much more than just keeping BTC and ether.

For that, we have to choose the potential coins in order to increase their price because already there are many potentials coin after Bitcoin and Ether like NEO, Tron, IOTA, EOS, Litecoin. Before investing we have to research many things about them and understand the technology behind them.
No doubt there are potential coins other than bitcoin and ethereum plus there are few altcoins that are actually far better than the altcoin king, ETH, in producing profit because they are better at gaining value. For example, bitcoin cash is a lot quicker than ethereum. Some people doubt its strength a lot but if believe it has already passed the duration of time after which a coin becomes a potential one. As far as bitcoin goes, nothing is even near to its shadow.
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:00:23 AM

Certainly a good idea but if I better keep my investment in Bitcoin only part only. And some of my new leverage to Ethereum because we can benefit from both of these coins. When we can rely on down Ethereum Bitcoin and so otherwise.
koldir

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:59:59 PM

I know the price of all crypto currencies are now started to recover,so I just want to convert my portion of bitcoins into Ethereum,because I hope ethereum will have better growth rate when compare to bitcoin.

So what you are thinking guys is it good idea or better hold as bitcoin.
Eth is way cheaper than btc so if you dont have huge capital its a good option and for those newbies who are looking for alts to invest in dont forget to add eth in your crypto-portfolio because in time it can give you high return.
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:07:33 PM

Obviously,it is very good idea.If you keep all the eggs in one basket,thwir is no use of that.So you can convert 50% of bitcoin in Ethereum.As you said ,there are huge raise in Ethereum as compared to bitcoin .In last month the Ethereum price raise more than 100%. raise.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:17:23 PM

Never try, never know Smiley. If you really believe that ETH can be better than BTC in this year so you can exchange all your BTC to ETH if you want. Don't worry cause ETH is much better than BTC already although BTC price is still higher than ETH Smiley. Both of them are also really good so there are no matter if you're going to exchange BTC to ETH or not.

mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:23:45 PM

Obviously,it is very good idea.If you keep all the eggs in one basket,thwir is no use of that.So you can convert 50% of bitcoin in Ethereum.As you said ,there are huge raise in Ethereum as compared to bitcoin .In last month the Ethereum price raise more than 100%. raise.

Keeping all the property in a coin is very risky, so it is very sensible to divide the coin into many different coin. The market of cryptocurrency is always volatile, so investors should have specific investment plans, share capital and seriously pursue their goals.
denyfirmasyahputra

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:17:30 AM

That is a good idea because as we already know there are currently many erc20 projects that use ethereum as fuel
troBelx

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:00:05 AM

I know the price of all crypto currencies are now started to recover,so I just want to convert my portion of bitcoins into Ethereum,because I hope ethereum will have better growth rate when compare to bitcoin.

So what you are thinking guys is it good idea or better hold as bitcoin.
The idea is simply excellent, you will win by the number of coins and the growth dynamics. Already it seems that bitcoin can not show what it used to be, but probably not already, and the future will be on the ethereum.
nice,While both Bitcoin and Ethereum are powered by the principle of distributed ledgers and cryptography, the two differ in many technical ways. For example, the programming language used by Ethereum is Turning complete whereas Bitcoin is in a stack based language. Other differences include block time (Ethereum transaction is confirmed in seconds compared to minutes for Bitcoin) and their basic builds (Ethereum uses ethash while Bitcoin uses secure hash algorithm, SHA-256).

Read more: Bitcoin Vs Ethereum: Driven by Different Purposes | Investopedia https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/031416/bitcoin-vs-ethereum-driven-different-purposes.asp#ixzz5HbuATYOx
Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook
Captainluffy24

Activity: 197

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:27:59 AM

I could say that it is a good idea and will provide you profit rather than keeping this as btc. In addition, both of this coin are stable enough so what you will just is a better opportunity where you will get more benefit.
Condoriano

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:12:05 AM

Keep the Bitcoin, price grow in bitcoin is more bigger than ETH. Price difference is really a big factor. If its only about earning I'll stick with bitcoin cause nothing grow faster  than bitcoin as we all know it. Ethereum is a good coin which can be use on different platform but investment wise, bitcoin is the man.

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:27:44 AM

To me it is good idea and you will make some good profits in future when both ethereum and bitcoin began to recover.  Ethereum is going to give more percentage rate than bitcoin. Ethereum can go as high as $5,000  this year if it can get 50% of the growth it has last year.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:30:22 AM

I think its good idea too but every user must decide it himself as if will win will win he if loss then it his problem too anyway ETH is one of best and maybe it could hit new records.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:36:43 AM

It is not a bad idea after all. But it be best to invest only your profit to Ethereum from Bitcoin or you can split in half. that way you can maximize the full potential of you investment with a less er chance of loosing. It is best to do this if your currently earn profits to your initial investment.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
ge_merlinsen

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:39:32 AM

Well, BTC has a bigger amplitude so I think it is more possible to pick up money on BTC
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:53:58 AM

It will be a very good idea if you leave some in bitcoin and then put the rest in ethereum because this two coin are the most potential and bitcoin has the potential to rise more than ethereum as it controls the price of most altcoin and by doing this, you increase you profit.
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 01:14:21 PM

It is a good idea, ethereum will do better.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:36:46 PM

I think its good idea too but every user must decide it himself as if will win will win he if loss then it his problem too anyway ETH is one of best and maybe it could hit new records.
It depends upon the amount of Bitcoin and ETH you will get if you convert your Bitcoin into ETH. Of course if you have 0.02 Bitcoin, you might not be able to get that much profit in it if you convert it into ETH. You will get more ETH than your 0.02 Bitcoin. More ETH means more part in the rise in the prices which is called the profit. So do the math and do what your results support.
WhyBit

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:44:52 PM

Well, BTC has a bigger amplitude so I think it is more possible to pick up money on BTC
Investing in both is much better then just in one because right now most of coins using Ethereum technology and its has very good potential to give some good profit even in long term so for me investing in both coins is much good and safe for investment
CryptoMike14

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:09:46 AM

In my opinion it's a good idea if you know how to win in these ups and downs, maybe it's a little risky but we can make a profit with Ethereum. Another option is to maintain 60% in Bitcoin and 40% in Ethereum to netralize losses in case of a higher downfall, this can be a little passive and everything will depend on your style of playing in the crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: