Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:06:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any chance to pump eth value?  (Read 2622 times)
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:45:07 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 12:15:47 PM by Flor1982

I am holding some eth to sell.But the eth price is still very low compare to my expectation price.Is there any chance to increase the price of eth.Please share your opinions which will be highly appreciated. Smiley

I'm afraid Ethreum investments will going to reduce even more if Facebook, Google and Twitter will ban the Crypto currencies advertisements. This is because most of the ICO are using the Ethereum platform to support their projects that if the ICO cannot be able to promote their projects anymore then for sure ICO numbers will going to reduce resulting to demand for Ethereum will going to reduce too. By this situation the real demand of Ethereum will be needed in order for the Ethereum price value to become stable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:07:00 AM

I think in long-term, there are some chances to pump ETH's value, includes:
1. Lots of Dapps being built - These dapps need ether to run, so people will most probably start using ether more often because they will be using these application
2. Innovative technology - Unlike other altcoins, ether makes a significant change on the protocol level. Being able to change state and act like a turing complete blockchain makes it extremely powerful.
The main use of ETH is that these new tokens and Dap need them.

3. Lots of ICOS being based of the ethereum token
We have a lot of projects using ethereum platform but looking at the future we wont see that much new projects and with regulations coming up, it will be hard to start new projects just like that.

4. Bitcoin transaction fees are increasing exponentially
5. Bitcoin transaction confirmation times are extremely long
Never expect to see the price of bitcoin transaction going higher in the near future and with the development of lightning network that hope is gone.  Tongue
  • Wait for the market to recover and i am sure we might reach around thousand dollars when the market recovers, but i do not see any crazy rally but wait for the market to recover.
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:59:17 PM

I think there must be a big chance to always pump eth price, because surely many are waiting for eth price to go back up. I think with the rising eth price will definitely make eth price is below bitcoin price and put eth in the best position.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
realsmans

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:06:25 PM

I am holding some eth to sell.But the eth price is still very low compare to my expectation price.Is there any chance to increase the price of eth.Please share your opinions which will be highly appreciated. Smiley
Of course there is easy way to increase. Buy eth for few billions dollars, and you will pump it pretty good. But that is it. So as you understand, you can't make artificial grow without money.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:15:44 PM

Eth has a lot of potential and it can easily grow when the market recovers. Let's just wait patiently and wait for the market to recover, then we'll see eth going to grow again.
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:22:59 PM

Not being pessimistic. Now is not the time to cheer or pray to a high trend, in this case we must take the risk of holding long period or recognize the market and run behind quick and accurate profits. With this in mind it is easier to act and not let the right moment pass, we must be categorical.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:25:47 PM

Yeah there a chance!!
Just for now is you need to hold on to your ETH!!

The price looks like it could dump much more lower than the price it's at right now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:26:53 PM

ETH price not going anywhere without BTC. I am super bullish on ETH and also NEO (and Matrix) but as long as the BTC price is getting manipulated, ETH is going nowhere. As soon as someone calling the game of CME, the market will move freely again. They should have waited with their manipulation, until more credit is used in the market. They wanted to catch it early before the start of mass adoption. Example for that a good ICO looking in that direction moxy.one is maybe not even reaching their soft cap.

Blockchain has to be kept under control for the moment in some peoples eyes.
tinof

Activity: 343

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:27:28 PM

I think you should wait. Nothing you can do to change the price. I think that the end of the dip is near and positive movement is on the way.

Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:30:17 PM

I think it's quite realistic to see it in the near future. But in my opinion you can also buy now for Ethereum other coins, which in the future will also grow strongly.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
WNbahr

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:32:27 PM

indeed if you look at the current situation eth is experiencing a significant decline, not just eth I see almost all the coins at the same time sometimes decreased sharply enough, I suggest that if you think for long term then you should wait until the price eth right to recover and go up as expected, if you really need then please sell before the price really collapsed in the market.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:36:52 PM

Actually all altcoins have a chances to increase or pump in the market,but its depends on the situation now in the world of digital currency,because all of us already know,that cryptocurrency is encounterd  many difficulties due to consecutive price blow off,banned decision in different country,many exchange trading close, and this last stand the decision of google,facebook,twitter,to ban all the advertisement of cryptocurrency in there website,but beyond of this i still believe that all of these will be resolve in the right time and all the situation will going back to normal,and all altcoins will pump again especially ethereum that one of the major coins in cryptomarket.

Lock00Live

Activity: 238

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:37:45 PM

I think ETH has been manipulated by CMC, CMC manipulated the whole market, they are a fraudulent exchange, I have read information about them is the main reason for increasing BTC and ETH price. Reduce at their will. So last time we rely heavily on CMC.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:41:11 PM

I do not think I should sell ETH at this time. Investing in ETH should be a long term investment, we have to trust ETH. ETH is in a difficult period for a lot of reasons, however it is still the second best altcoin on the market for cryptocurrency, it still has potential. I believe that when Bitcoin prices are pumped, ETH prices will also increase. Hopefully this year ETH will return to the $ 1000 price

Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:49:27 PM

One thing i foresee about Ethereum is that no matter how it falls, it will rise again. This is a coin that is loved by so many people. The next after Bitcoin is Ethereum, which makes it to have every tendency of pumping again. More so, some even prefer it over Bitcoin. Perhaps because of the platform on which it is build.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:21:05 AM

In my opinion, eth will pump, but not today, maybe another month before it can increase its price. there is a big chance that it will happen. eth is good for long term investment so there is no reason to be afraid of losing its value.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

hung7520

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:25:29 AM

I also keep some ETH, hope it will be pumped up
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:45:13 AM

Of course this is a big chance. Its price is quite low for a long time and I belive it will increase soon.

Maybe there is because now the price of Ethereum is decreasing and for the stable again Ethereum has some chance to pump because Ethereum is the best crypto in the world of crypto so it's no wonder if Ethreum can be pumped and many also use Ethereum to transact because Ethereum has good potential and popularity
watchurstep45

Activity: 300

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:55:15 AM

you better hold your ethereum . we all know that in a time ethereum will be pumping  maybe it will reach up to the highest price .
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:02:43 AM

Im big fan & Holder of ETH but I want it to grow naturally than just crazy pump like ETH did on january 2018, for me its like after crazy pump it will happen crazy dump. I just hope this wild market will recover soon, not only for ETH price but for all cryptocurrency market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: