Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:31:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any chance to pump eth value?  (Read 2623 times)
SFMiner

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:08:01 PM

There is a possibility for Ethereum to build its cost however you need to hold up quietly. December is the standard month where all altcoin pumps up including Bitcoin. I recommend you hold it since holding it resembles holding a valuable metal. We as a whole are sitting tight for ETH to go up, however the issue is BTC having terrible run as of late if BTC stuck it implies ETH will be stuck as well, as it's altogether associated.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:11:23 PM

The chance is always,dont panic just hodl for the right moment when price go up,need to wait someone big invest lot of money then all peoples start again to pump ethereum,investors says this year end will be the great for ethereum and other crypto currencys!

heelariyanti

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:11:36 PM

There is as yet an immense opportunity to hold the ETH at a higher cost later on. Better believe it, ETH cost is presently not steady and it is continually evolving. It is anything but difficult to be in red and green. In this way, better to hold it until the point when the cost is substantially higher. It implies a long holding is required. Be that as it may, think impressively and painstakingly.
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:13:04 PM

I think that Ethereum will soon rise in price, like other cryptocurrencies. The end of the storm is near and who will stoic - win )

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
DemonHunter83

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:18:37 PM

in my opinion, i think that there is full chances of increase the price of ETH because its price is very low from for a long time and i believe that its price will be increase very soon. So, you should hold on your ETH to get a huge profit.
I think that the Ethereum really next year will give quite a huge profit and do not forget about it for a second. It is better to buy a little Ethereum, as it will be able to return you 100% of investments in any case. Because its course though fell, but will return to the top point.
roglopolo

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:28:49 AM

I have no doubt that the price of Etherium by the end of the year will be several times higher than now
Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:30:36 AM

I think we should just wait. Now bears rule the market and so the price falls, but I think soon will begin a new bull rally and we are waiting for the moon )
akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:51:44 AM

The chance to pump eth value is so small this time, because so many people which will rush to sell once the value move up to green. That's only cause the price will return to be red. Except if there's big pump happening, it will absolutely rise the value.

vitalik also has negative sentiments in cryptocurency. i think we will not hit another all time high this year because of the news and fuds that are spreading around. this year i uncertain for me.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
kkerrex

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:54:51 AM

I consider there are good chances for eth pump, because number of ICOs is increasing according to last year and backers need to buy eth to invest in ICO.
genixye

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:56:06 AM

If you are impatient and not investing in the crypto market is futile, learn the hodl and wait for the market to correct. It's not a wise decision to sell, and if you're patient, you'll end up with a higher profit.
Coongcoonggg

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:55:26 AM

The market must be up and down. But it seems like it will take a while, because now the market is getting more mature. Because the faster the pump occurs, it will be more dangerous.
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:57:22 AM

Maybe a lot of investors are selling eth now, so be patient. We have to be patient and wait for the market to recover, and then we will see ethereum hit new highs and everything in the market will grow.
21BTC100ETH

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:00:38 AM

I am holding some eth to sell.But the eth price is still very low compare to my expectation price.Is there any chance to increase the price of eth.Please share your opinions which will be highly appreciated. Smiley
The price of Ethereum cannot be deliberately pumped as it is now. It just have to grow naturally as a result of market demand. I believe the demand for ETH will soon start growing again which will see it increase in value.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:05:50 AM

I think that Ethereum will soon rise in price, like other cryptocurrencies. The end of the storm is near and who will stoic - win )

You have a very optimistic forecast. You should understand that the current correction may take a very long time. For example, correction of bitcoin in 2013-2015 lasted 411 days.
TitsiCoiner

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:10:27 AM

The market awards the most patient, lovers of fast money, he punishes and they have to leave the trade, and he who has strong hands and he can wait while not investing all his money but leaves in order to live for several years in anticipation of profits.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
  ▂▃▅▆█ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  | Bounties  | Discord  |  telegram █▆▅▃▂
siena23

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 09:16:04 AM

just like me, even I lack money to live this month because the eth price drops very sharply, and the only way if we don't want to lose is we have to hold back and be patient. Maybe until the end of the year.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:19:17 AM

The situation in the market is now pretty sad, but do not lose optimism, but rather try to buy more coins!
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:23:48 AM

I am holding some eth to sell.But the eth price is still very low compare to my expectation price.Is there any chance to increase the price of eth.Please share your opinions which will be highly appreciated. Smiley
In my opinion, yes there is a chance for eth to increase because we are only in the bad days of the market so when the market recovers, I think it will not just increased but will have a huge pump so be patient in holding your eth to earn big profit. Ethereum is one of the top in the altcoins which has a great potential so I would like to suggest that we should buy some eth in the market while its price is very cheap because this is a great chance to have a bigger profit by holding eth till the market recovers.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:25:44 AM

just like me, even I lack money to live this month because the eth price drops very sharply, and the only way if we don't want to lose is we have to hold back and be patient. Maybe until the end of the year.
In fact Ethereum has big chance to pump its value, just keep holding and be patient because there's possibility it will rise or may be before end of the year. Even its not yet confirm that value of ETH will increase, still there's a big chance it will rise but the problem is nobody knows when it going to rise. But there's no reason to worry about because for sure ETH will pump again just be patient.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
CryptoVal13

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:28:16 AM

Hope to see eth pump this year or at least 40% more till December,maybe fork will help?

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: