Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:01:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any chance to pump eth value?  (Read 2622 times)
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:12:52 AM

Their is a big chance to pump eth this year. We can observe that ethereum has many users and still many who holds ethereum. So I can see the big chances to earned in ethereum and a big chances to pump the value.

Yes there is always a chance and not just ethereum but all coins so to speak has a chance of being pumped. We don't know what will happen in the future so if ever some whales or some institution perhaps wanted that coin then they would buy it along with news manipulation so that people would have fomo and that would be the time the price would pump. If you can remember ripple months ago, so many people are saying that it's impossible for it to reach $1 because of the market supply but it even reach $2 so when it comes to crypto prices, expect the unexpected.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
infinity33

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:30:07 AM

I wouldn't expect any pump of Ethereum. The best thing for me as holder is organic growth.

I do believe that it has a big chance to pump and grow in the coming months, and it will continue to grow. More people are also expecting the same thing to happen with eth, as they hold it for long term.
Gorodcoin

Activity: 264
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:37:21 AM

There a lot of chances, ETH is the second coin in coinmarketcap rating with one of the hugest marketcap and opportunities to issue tokens on this platform, pump is just a question of time
lovewatchingfilm

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:30:01 AM

I think it is a very good chance for pump ethereum value. Of course it will depend from crypto market situation. It wouldn't make x 10 for a short time. But there is no doubt that ethereum price will grow with the time.
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:36:06 AM

As of the moment I feel like there are no chance of the increase value of ethereum. This maybe because of the problem in cryptoworld and the recent news about their wallet, myetherwallet. Where some of their user of myetherwallet get hacked by unknown hackers. As of the moment there are no updates about this on how they will resolve this.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
hienvienlang

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:52:58 AM

I think we just have to wait for a few months to see if the ethereum's price will pumped. Right now it is still recovering from a downfall and others follows too. Let's just be patient and see if what would be the outcome before the year ends
yahata141

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:41:32 PM

I think we just have to wait for a few months to see if the ethereum's price will pumped. Right now it is still recovering from a downfall and others follows too. Let's just be patient and see if what would be the outcome before the year ends.
Bendz

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:57:20 PM

I am holding some eth to sell.But the eth price is still very low compare to my expectation price.Is there any chance to increase the price of eth.Please share your opinions which will be highly appreciated. Smiley
I advise you to hold the ETH until the end of the year, because usually the price at the end of the year is always good, and it  happened last year.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:04:17 PM

I am holding some eth to sell.But the eth price is still very low compare to my expectation price.Is there any chance to increase the price of eth.Please share your opinions which will be highly appreciated. Smiley

Yes of course ethereum is the a very strong coins and theres a big chance for ethereum to become more popular again as the most profitable crypto among all coins available in the market today.
elpsycongro

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:00:38 PM

Market is always playing against our expectetions...so just need to live with it. Everyone was waiting for pump in may-june but we are in new deep...there are chances but who knows when

StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:34:12 PM

Just be patient, the whales will start pumping the coins again soon. Once they are done buying as much as they can, then they will start pumping the price of eth again so that they can sell the coin at a higher price. Just for now, we all have to be patient, let the bear market pass before we can talk about pumping a coin.
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:06:24 AM

Market is always playing against our expectetions...so just need to live with it. Everyone was waiting for pump in may-june but we are in new deep...there are chances but who knows when
I do not think that from the recent years of encryption market trend, only the end of last year is at its peak. Want to continue to reach that height. Hope is not very big.
pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:31:11 AM

in my opinion, if the price of Ethereum will rise. After several months of plunging, Ethereum has fallen and today it will slowly increase again. So if you do not have patience than investing in the crypto market is a waste. Learn hold and wait for the market to improve as if there are coins that keep pumping rather than be rewarded with crazy prices.

MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:18:37 AM

in my opinion, if the price of Ethereum will rise. After several months of plunging, Ethereum has fallen and today it will slowly increase again. So if you do not have patience than investing in the crypto market is a waste. Learn hold and wait for the market to improve as if there are coins that keep pumping rather than be rewarded with crazy prices.

Consequently the market is volatile and the prices of the coins are fluctuating. So we need to be patient on invisting and holding to gain great profits as we aim. Rescently Eth value has starting to pump up but through the fluctuations, we cant tell on how it will long and continue to pump. Lets just hope and believe on market cap and by the end on this month Eth value or even other coins value will reach the peak and persistently grow at immensely profitable.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:32:10 AM

there are still plenty of opportunities to pump up Ethereum and so nowadays many people are investing in Ethereum and so will be able to help pump the value of Ethereum prices to get back up and get back to the original price because Ethereum is now decreasing

Mike Tyson

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:37:29 AM

I think personally if Indeed Ethereum is in a bad state even all crypto is in an unexpected condition. but this will not last long.
There will be a time when crypto will come back bigger than today. So you have to wait patiently and definitely someday the time will come.

incomeviet

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:42:33 AM

There will be some other ICO projects give promising income. For example, Gochain (GO) has some similar features like ETH but much better.
Mike Tyson

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:58:24 AM

according to this, if I do not think so, because the price of ETH cannot be controlled by only one person.
maybe now many investors are selling ETH, so stay patient and also Ethereum will have plenty of room for future growth.

capn

Activity: 236

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:09:33 AM

From what we can see, amazing things are going on, Ethereum gets more stable and increasing the popularity of it, but the price is going lower and lower, right now for the notice of future we are having $429 for ETH.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:00:06 PM

I think personally if Indeed Ethereum is in a bad state even all crypto is in an unexpected condition. but this will not last long.
There will be a time when crypto will come back bigger than today. So you have to wait patiently and definitely someday the time will come.

What is its guarantee if the current conditions will not last long? everyone also knows that from the beginning of the year the price movement always tends to go down even until now there has been no sign of a price increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: